Molten

Charting the course of XRP

7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yeah fair enough, I must admit that is true.  I don’t know how or why you hold these timelines though.  You do cop a bit of stick for the unrelenting ‘bad’ predictions,  but my beef is more for the pessimism without (as far as I know) a supporting rationale.

I can think of a number of reasons for a rise.  I do wonder what your timelines and reasons for stagnation are.

But yeah,  so far your score is much better than mine as far as predictions go.  :) 

I think the reality is, there is way too much supply out there. It will take 2 decades for demand to catchup with supply.

Additionally, there are no real use cases for it as we speak, and the names Ripple has signed up are not any of the big players.

It's easy to see why the price is stagnant. Until the top 10 biggest banks get involved, nothing will happen in the short term.

Edited by KevClem

8 minutes ago, Sponger101 said:

Moonraker got burned - he's been hit hard by the relentless bear market. Early on he was speaking out against the "prices will never be this low again" posts throughout the decline and getting blasted for it..  Well time has proved him (and other so called naysayers) right.

It's tough to swallow optimism posted by those who were lucky enough to have bought in early when you are deep in the red.

Just fingers crossed we get the hike we hoped for and claw back our "sure fire" investment :-)

Most of those you mention are long gone. Even the great Hodor hanging up his boots sounded the death knell for XRP.

Edited by KevClem

XRP will change the world - I firmly believe that. Current scenario however is we are on the wrong side of a speculation bubble - some of us to the tune of many hard earned $$££..  Bring on utility :-)

10 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

How did we get to $3+?

Certainly not by organic growth and use case.

A maniuplated BTC pump that was not sustainable as everyone found out.

1 hour ago, KevClem said:

Most of those you mention are long gone. Even the great Hodor hanging up his boots sounded the death knell for XRP.

what happened with Hodor?

2 hours ago, KevClem said:

You need to read what he wrote more carefully.

He didn't say it was worthless, he wrote  "will remain worthless for a good few years at the very least"

Not sure why you would expect him to give it away. He seems to have a longer timeframe of when it might rise in intrinsic value.

Ummm, maybe you should re-read his comment. He clearly says its worthless. Spot the bold part below. You can give me yours as well. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Moonraker said:

It's worthless and will remain worthless for a good few years at the very least. I'll get next to nothing if I sell now

5 minutes ago, RipplingAlong said:

Ummm, maybe you should re-read his comment. He clearly says its worthless. Spot the bold part below. You can give me yours as well. Thanks.

Reading the entire sentence puts it into context. Obviously you can't comprehend that.

Stop begging people for their xrp. Buy your own.

Edited by KevClem

1 hour ago, KevClem said:

Reading the entire sentence puts it into context. Obviously you can't comprehend that.

Stop begging people for their xrp. Buy your own.

is that you @Cooliozxrp ? or this just because we have dipped again, usually a sign of desperation from heavy bag holders to make accounts and ***** about how shit this is and a waste of money blah, blah, blah 

5 hours ago, KevClem said:

I think the reality is, there is way too much supply out there. It will take 2 decades for demand to catchup with supply.

Additionally, there are no real use cases for it as we speak, and the names Ripple has signed up are not any of the big players.

It's easy to see why the price is stagnant. Until the top 10 biggest banks get involved, nothing will happen in the short term.

We have yet another new prophet!

Using the word “ will”  instead of “ can” makes them easy to spot!

And as a bonus describing reality and the real world “ as is” for us. Just what we needed at this point, a balanced view and some real insights. Thanks. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin