Charting the course of XRP

5 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I'm just guessing, but I'd say we can get back to the June high before it corrects if we're lucky. I know that is very optimistic. It should correct like NOW, but this is crypto.

If that doesn't stop the freight train, then we're headed for penny land.

I say it's going to the Lala-Land of 264 sats before correction. At least not until a 20 sats daily green candle. 

For what it does, it's still dirt cheap even it's 1c.

It happens beyond the wildest imagination, right?

Edited by MQB
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

just seen green for the first time in three years of spending and waiting - yee  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I'm just guessing, but I'd say we can get back to the June high before it corrects if we're lucky. I know that is very optimistic. It should correct like NOW, but this is crypto.

If that doesn't stop the freight train, then we're headed for penny land.

I think this an odd situation where VET is doing well in an otherwise bear market and people are starting to rotate into it.  FOMO without the new retail interest essentially.  It is flying upward and about to go parabolic, if not already.  Glad I got in before but kicking myself that I didn't get a bigger position.  I was planning to buy more on a pullback but I won't be a buyer at these levels.

Fun to actually be green for once though...

7 minutes ago, Molten said:

I think this an odd situation where VET is doing well in an otherwise bear market and people are starting to rotate into it.  FOMO without the new retail interest essentially.  It is flying upward and about to go parabolic, if not already.  Glad I got in before but kicking myself that I didn't get a bigger position.  I was planning to buy more on a pullback but I won't be a buyer at these levels.

Fun to actually be green for once though...

It sounds like a script at this point regarding anyone who bought into any crypto that just so happens to be going up.

"Should have bought more", " About to go parabolic"...

Just now, MegaNerd said:

It sounds like a script at this point regarding anyone who bought into any crypto that just so happens to be going up.

"Should have bought more", " About to go parabolic"...

I think a reasonable reaction when you've been primarily invested in an asset that has slowly bled out 90% over the last two years. 

And one could make the argument that VET has already gone parabolic, so I dont think I was being hyperbolic about the parabolic.  See what I did there?

Just now, Molten said:

I think a reasonable reaction when you've been primarily invested in an asset that has slowly bled out 90% over the last two years. 

And one could make the argument that VET has already gone parabolic, so I dont think I was being hyperbolic about the parabolic.  See what I did there?

I see your nonsymbolic, melancholic, and diabolic methods. As a workaholic, I need to go frolic and become a chocoholic. 

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

From my Wyckoff chartist buddy. Explaining the (presumed) continuing accumulation phase in XRP and a possible scenario for a breakout.

Part 1

1063084090_ScreenShot2019-11-14at3_44_16PM.thumb.png.ce09f82370ff94b027cebad9b6ab5014.png

Part 2

1558123412_ScreenShot2019-11-14at3_39_46PM.thumb.png.ee22ae2370200adc9536a3d0fdc5f8bd.png

These charts are very interesting.  Not much to say about XRP right now, hence the silence from me... just waiting for something to happen.  This drift downward is occurring with low volume, as your friend indicated in his charts, so that can be taken as a positive.  XRP is just floating along with BTC right now, no catalyst to move on its own.

Watching VET is reminding me of the good old days of XRP.  It also prompted me to go back and look at XRP's parabolic run... there were days of 70 and 80% gains in 24 hours!  VET is doing nothing compared to that (so far).

12 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

My friend follows VET as well, and he reminded me just now that charts don't usually go straight up. A correction is probably coming sooner rather than later, according to him. Whales love to sell into strength, basically. And VET is a high supply coin.

1631549531_ScreenShot2019-11-14at5_40_52PM.thumb.png.10227de91f7d3d026607dd64b7e55971.png

I said the same yesterday, but you also have to remember... this is crypto.  XRP shot from about $0.20 pretty much straight up to $3.80 or whatever the high was.  These can run far and fast before they crash and burn.

As for VET.... the runs seem to be getting stronger, showing no sign of slowing right now.  If the perception in the market that VET has just been "discovered" and is severely undervalued, it could fly for quite a bit before it tumbles.   I know people don't like talking about market cap, but it's cap is quite low.  If it dips, I'm buying.  Otherwise, I'm going to sit back and see where my existing stack can go. 

2 minutes ago, Molten said:

I said the same yesterday, but you also have to remember... this is crypto.  XRP shot from about $0.20 pretty much straight up to $3.80 or whatever the high was.  These can run far and fast before they crash and burn.

As for VET.... the runs seem to be getting stronger, showing no sign of slowing right now.  If the perception in the market that VET has just been "discovered" and is severely undervalued, it could fly for quite a bit before it tumbles.   I know people don't like talking about market cap, but it's cap is quite low.  If it dips, I'm buying.  Otherwise, I'm going to sit back and see where my existing stack can go. 

I find myself in a strange situation owning some VET, but not pulling the trigger on more, kind of wishing it down at the moment.

It should come down really in absence of further good news, or stabilise at least. The current good news should be priced in by now you'd expect.

2 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

I find myself in a strange situation owning some VET, but not pulling the trigger on more, kind of wishing it down at the moment.

It should come down really in absence of further good news, or stabilise at least. The current good news should be priced in by now you'd expect.

Same.  I think it should come down, but then I also think that there are a lot of crypto investors starving for a productive investment.  I think people are going to be rotating into VET from other coins for some time and I have no idea how high that takes us, but it could be shocking.

Or, it could dump right now back to $0.003000.  The chart is one big line pointing up, nothing there to make heads or tails. 

11 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

Walmart deals, beef industry deals, people posting vids scanning products showing the tech and its supply chain origins, the Chinese government’s blessings. The VEchain foundation CEO Sunny Lu is all over the spotlight. I think people are starting to catch up to the news. And the tokenomics are good.

For a token like VET, does the token only serve as a form of security to invest in the project? Given that VET is not transferring value using the token, why does VET need to have value in order for their technology to work? If XRP goes to zero, for example, xRapid does not work. If VET goes to zero, that doesn't have anything to do with the technology right?

Edited by AlejoMoreno

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.