Molten

Charting the course of XRP

Everything that is happening happend with pas Swell's and this time I profited from it :).
Switched full stack back to XRP now for the recovery (I hope).

Bitcoin looking like it might drag everything down or up soon..

34 minutes ago, Chocobo said:

October is the first month I think were we had a good gain since the big drop in januari 2018.

image.png.c0202788b6a926a4e1a207db2073f656.png

Yes. Is this Swell anticipation, ODL utility, reduction of sales of xrp by RIpple? Hopefully, one or both of the latter 2. Time will tell I guess. 

1 hour ago, baobeiiiii said:

Im'a check this forum less often. It's always 'omg the sky is falling' on a down day. The temperament of some here is literally that of a toddler. 

That’d be a shame, I appreciate your levity. 

Im'a check this forum less often. It's always 'omg the sky is falling' on a down day. The temperament of some here is literally that of a toddler. 

I can understand the users who are slowly losing hope. 
Since the all-time high, since the beginning of 2018 XRP is only going downhill (with single spikes in between) although XRP is used more and more, although RippleNet is making progress, although the network is getting bigger and bigger.

The successful path of Ripple is not reflected in the XRP price in any way, so I understand all the doubts, because if you are honest, with all the "do the math"-blabla, we have no idea how the price develops.

we are all here because we hope that at some point the price will meet our individual expectations.

There are reasons for that, but there are also enough reasons why the price doesn't rise.

Time will show how everything develops. In 10 years we will either be wise visionaries who have earned a golden nose, or the biggest idiots in the world who have put real money into digital crap.

I'm going on the trip - my HODL-XRP are secured in my NanoLedgers.
But I would like to silver my TradeXRP for a little cash. 
That's why: GO XRP! Show me the 0,50$

:)

5 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Since the all-time high, since the beginning of 2018 XRP is only going downhill (with single spikes in between) although XRP is used more and more, although RippleNet is making progress, although the network is getting bigger and bigger.

The successful path of Ripple is not reflected in the XRP price in any way, so I understand all the doubts, because if you are honest, with all the "do the math"-blabla, we have no idea how the price develops.

we are all here because we hope that at some point the price will meet our individual expectations.

There are reasons for that, but there are also enough reasons why the price doesn't rise.

Time will show how everything develops. In 10 years we will either be wise visionaries who have earned a golden nose, or the biggest idiots in the world who have put real money into digital crap.

I'm going on the trip - my HODL-XRP are secured in my NanoLedgers.
But I would like to silver my TradeXRP for a little cash. 
That's why: GO XRP! Show me the 0,50$

:)

Small typo correction GO XRP! Show me the 3$ :aggressive:

Does this data mean there is low resistance to go up for both XRP and Bitcoin? 

image.png.5a639f67a473c6a5022aaedb7ff7f691.png

image.png.87be33cf6eea854a2b3ff51b1334a736.png

On Bitstamp there is this huge buy order for Bitcoin. If we burn through that I believe a very big dip is happening..

image.png.66574ac09ebc661548e2f3baa1b5971a.png

-- Edit
The buy order got filled for 40 Bitcoins and than was removed

Edited by Chocobo

54 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Not lost any hope with XRP. Just when the price drops, the entire mood here is a bummer. I'm always phlegmatic and sometimes sanguine... what's the point in tapping into negative drama? Yeah, the price is down, and the teenagers here with five-minute attention-spans expected some earth-shattering news from SWELL.

Adults went to SWELL (do you even have a passport?), adults worked hard for what was accomplished at SWELL... at least be an adult and realize it was a huge success from behind your computer. And to those teenagers here who have 12 posts to your name, chill out and get a job at McDonald's if you can't handle the pressure.

You do not have the temperament to be rich (and I bet, the resources), even if XRP went up 5000% tomorrow. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

11 minutes ago, Chocobo said:

Does this data mean there is low resistance to go up for both XRP and Bitcoin? 

image.png.5a639f67a473c6a5022aaedb7ff7f691.png

image.png.87be33cf6eea854a2b3ff51b1334a736.png

On Bitstamp there is this huge buy order for Bitcoin. If we burn through that I believe a very big dip is happening..

image.png.66574ac09ebc661548e2f3baa1b5971a.png

-- Edit
The buy order got filled for 40 Bitcoins and than was removed

A lot of those big orders never fully execute. They disappear when they get touched and often reappear at different levels.

The channel has currently been breached to the downside.  If the daily candle closes below, I would have to believe this is a sign of further losses to come.  The news out of SWELL was excellent; new corridors, new partners, ODL just starting to get ramped up.

If we don't bounce back today, I would say short term bearish, long term uber bullish.  I don't trade XRP, so if we dip from here, I'm just along for the ride.  May pick up more if it drops substantially.

OTOH, you could make the argument that the purple line is the true line to hold, in which case we are just peachy. :spinlol:

1xqA3MMK

Edited by Molten

My ex-gf appreciated my levity too, until she found out it couldn't buy a house.. and all the comforts us creatures need.

Imagine the future profits! And at least xrpchat is free?

Edited by MaxMad