Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Dear Moderators Can you please put a stop to the constant, repetitive and malicious content from @XRP_to_20dollars  He is clearly on an agenda to ruin this thread with his personal vindictive att

Posted Images

boyyyy thank god i havent invested more than i can afford to loose lol.  I just hope this boring movement doesn't last much longer.   I guess in 2017 we were stuck in the .15-20 range for  LOONG time...then shot up.  Hopefully the bitcoin bulls can get this party started yet again.

47 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

boyyyy thank god i havent invested more than i can afford to loose lol.  I just hope this boring movement doesn't last much longer.   I guess in 2017 we were stuck in the .15-20 range for  LOONG time...then shot up.  Hopefully the bitcoin bulls can get this party started yet again.

If they're going to start a party, then they need to invite XRP lmao. Bitcoin had a party from 3K to $13K this year and did not invite XRP. lol

Edited by AlejoMoreno
21 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

@Julian_WilliamsI think it was you who asked about the "area of heavy supply" on that Wyckoff chart. Yes?

Here's an update from my friend. (We hit the area of heavy supply. That's what triggered the little sell-off.)

46415622_ScreenShot2019-11-07at11_24_58AM.thumb.png.513f131e5e112a079d61b5aa1d717c21.png

We have to accept that this whole market is bot driven. 

Can you convince this guy to post on our little thread here?  Seems like he's a pretty advanced chartist from what I can see.  Would love his input and contributions.

6 minutes ago, Molten said:

Can you convince this guy to post on our little thread here?  Seems like he's a pretty advanced chartist from what I can see.  Would love his input and contributions.

He doesn't like this site, but he's given me permission to share his charts. I will mention your request. He's a good trader, and he might not have time to post here.

Edited by dr_ed

4 minutes ago, xrp_moonjet said:

Whales and Bots are doing the exact reverse of the Mass mentality. Most of the folks are disappointed about XRP price right now and selling to catch it lower. Lot of TA folks in Twitter are calling out 17 cents, 7 cents.. I guess the opposite is going to happen and ppl won't have time to jump in back..

300+ customer and 24+ ODL customer and 3 live corridor. Its just the beginning. Ppl are still chasing Airdrop and staking rewards. XRP will be have the highest liquidity in next 5 years.. XRP is the patience game and a Marathon.. Take care everyone.

For all the reasons you stated, you have to stay long XRP. I make adjustments, but I never sell out. 

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

looked at like this the latest drop does not look so bad - but the chart is perhaps garbage

The chart is just the chart.

I've been critical of Brandt, but it looks like his triangle is still in play. 

His diamond, I mean.

Edited by dr_ed
2 hours ago, dr_ed said:

@Julian_WilliamsI think it was you who asked about the "area of heavy supply" on that Wyckoff chart. Yes?

Here's an update from my friend. (We hit the area of heavy supply. That's what triggered the little sell-off.)

46415622_ScreenShot2019-11-07at11_24_58AM.thumb.png.513f131e5e112a079d61b5aa1d717c21.png

We have to accept that this whole market is bot driven. 

The "Area of Heavy Supply" does that mean that there is a lot of sell orders that need to be consumed for the price to keep going up?

And thus the bots have deemed a sell off is better than continuing to push upwards?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.