Molten

Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

I was tempted to blame whales when I got up and saw we'd taken a hit, but it doesn't look like it. Just an absence of buyers and some profit taking...followed by some dumping to get out. Technically, it looks like a second down wave is coming, but  we'll just have to see.

1819955778_ScreenShot2019-11-07at7_19_37AM.thumb.png.3cfc93a3dd457b42aeeb6b3c361253e0.png

I've set up some safety orders. I'm thinking everything is setting up for a good dip down and I haven't quite decided if I think it will bounce or not.

1 minute ago, Molten said:

We will just have to see.  Anything is possible.  Crypthawk has not provided any objective chart data to support his assertion of a big drop and, as others have noted, he was wildly bullish right before he flipped to being wildly bearish.  He made that flip during a period of little activity, so there wasn't some sea change that happened, he just said he missed something and now it's going to $0.14.  He is not someone who's opinion I particularly trust or value.

FWIW, I was also calling for a SWELL dump, but so far it's 2 f$%&ing cents.  Let's dial it back a bit 😁

This year Ripple have got much better at managing/downplaying the hype around expectations at the same time as providing better evidence of success of adoption in the marketplace.  Swell might have some positive effects as the quality of the good news begins to sink in.  If it went to .14 we would have a buying frenzy, and I would be very happy to be part of the buying frenzy.

Ripple have much more experience of what works and are much in touch with reality. 

Personally I think XRP is very well positioned to do better than other crypto during 2020.  Liquidity and ODL are ramping up very fast now that the ODL method has been shown to work on the MNX corridor.

22 minutes ago, Molten said:

We will just have to see.  Anything is possible.  Crypthawk has not provided any objective chart data to support his assertion of a big drop and, as others have noted, he was wildly bullish right before he flipped to being wildly bearish.  He made that flip during a period of little activity, so there wasn't some sea change that happened, he just said he missed something and now it's going to $0.14.  He is not someone who's opinion I particularly trust or value.

FWIW, I was also calling for a SWELL dump, but so far it's 2 f$%&ing cents.  Let's dial it back a bit 😁

CryptoHawk is a *** ** * *****.  I don't care what that ****** ****** says. They way he communicates (like a childish idiot) negates anything he says in my book.

Yea, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and saw all of the alerts on my phone, longed on her first thing (mistake), and it went downhill from there. So I was definitely in a dramatic mood. Hahaha

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

VET making me really happy today. 

1713402291_ScreenShot2019-11-07at8_51_11AM.thumb.png.a638fe9cc87ed758522f501a383be516.png

Got out VET with a small profit before the sudden move up this morning.

Reckon there is another leg up?

Just now, MQB said:

Got out VET with a small profit before the sudden move up this morning.

Reckon there is another leg up?

I think short term there will be profit taking, but VET is in a new uptrend since 10-23.....I definitely expect more upside. Maybe not today.

boyyyy thank god i havent invested more than i can afford to loose lol.  I just hope this boring movement doesn't last much longer.   I guess in 2017 we were stuck in the .15-20 range for  LOONG time...then shot up.  Hopefully the bitcoin bulls can get this party started yet again.

47 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

boyyyy thank god i havent invested more than i can afford to loose lol.  I just hope this boring movement doesn't last much longer.   I guess in 2017 we were stuck in the .15-20 range for  LOONG time...then shot up.  Hopefully the bitcoin bulls can get this party started yet again.

If they're going to start a party, then they need to invite XRP lmao. Bitcoin had a party from 3K to $13K this year and did not invite XRP. lol

Edited by AlejoMoreno