Molten

Charting the course of XRP

24 minutes ago, Molten said:

I'm encouraged that we are consolidating ABOVE $0.30... albeit barely.  It's an important psychological barrier and the longer we stay above, the more likely we are to rise further.

I am still feeling like today is the day.  Would not be surprised to see a test of $0.32 today.

What worries me it’s not strong at .30. It’s like just hanging there to see what SWELL will announce and if nothing then back down to.28 or even less.    I’m hoping for some announcements so we can just pass .30 and not get stuck here. 

4 minutes ago, tony71 said:

What worries me it’s not strong at .30. It’s like just hanging there to see what SWELL will announce and if nothing then back down to.28 or even less.    I’m hoping for some announcements so we can just pass .30 and not get stuck here. 

I have to agree with you. It is not really even holding $0.30. It's tried inching up and has gotten sold back down. I still think we're in for a strong dump.

I highly doubt they are going to announce anything at SWELL that does anything to the price. The price doesn't respond to news anyway and that won't change.

Edited by AlejoMoreno

3 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I have to agree with you. It is not really even holding $0.30. It's tried inching up and has gotten sold back down. I still think we're in for a strong dump.

I highly doubt they are going to announce anything at SWELL that does anything to the price. The price doesn't respond to news anyway and that won't change.

I'll counter by saying that I don't think there has been any SWELL pump, all of the price action has been technical, not fundamental.  So, I don't know if we would get a SWELL dump without a pump.  I have the same concerns as you guys, but my concerns are emotional... from a technical standpoint, things still look good.  We are still in an upward channel and holding it well.

We shall see.

2 hours ago, Pablo said:

Please keep your discussions on-topic. There are a few of you here who should know better and we're looking to you to cut out the ad-hominems, moaning, counter-groaning and other such nonsense.

Your cooperation is welcomed. :bye:

This thread is now closed(if some of you don't behave)

5 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Well, if you call 160 pages of discussion quickly 😆

Thread is tittled “ charting the course of XRP” , so that manages expectations of the content pretty accurate.  If one can’t stand extrapolations based on past performances then better not visit this thread and whine about it. 

I agree with you. I guess people are frustrated.

Instead of being emotional one should just take their money out of XRP if they are not happy. I currently do not hold a position in XRP because I see that nothing is happening pricing wise and I refuse to just be watching other coins gaining in the meantime. That is a personal choice, being emotional won’t bring any benefit.

Edited by Raekwon

4 hours ago, Pablo said:

Please keep your discussions on-topic. There are a few of you here who should know better and we're looking to you to cut out the ad-hominems, moaning, counter-groaning and other such nonsense.

Your cooperation is welcomed. :bye:

Apologies for occasional counter-groaning and bad language. I have a low tolerance for trolls.

I really am trying to be a grown-up.    :)

Thanks for your help too. I missed this post on my first read through this morning.

53 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

We have actually dropped to below .30.  But only just!  It seems to be oscillating in a narrow band and the vol is gradually sinking - breakout soon? 

Can't throw up a chart but I would guess that my ascending triangle is still in play, in which case... yes, should be set to blow soon.

On the very short term charts I see XRP/USD weakening a little, but from 1 hr onward toward the longer time frames the bull is intact.

(Interesting somebody this morning said they weren't familiar with the Ichimoku cloud, since I post the cloud here almost every day on some time frame) 

1379259932_ScreenShot2019-11-06at12_33_18PM.thumb.png.062b63f3f9986e2dddd733cfcd5b5bdb.png

11 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

On the very short term charts I see XRP/USD weakening a little, but from 1 hr onward toward the longer time frames the bull is intact.

(Interesting somebody this morning said they weren't familiar with the Ichimoku cloud, since I post the cloud here almost every day on some time frame) 

1379259932_ScreenShot2019-11-06at12_33_18PM.thumb.png.062b63f3f9986e2dddd733cfcd5b5bdb.png

They weren’t familiar with the term. At least I wasn’t. I always just saw them called clouds.

I do usually use the abbreviation I-Cloud (my own shorthand) but I have posted what that means several times and posted links to it and to the Awesome Oscillator, which I think gives a better look at momentum (although the cloud does show momentum if you know how to read it....just not quite as graphic.)

I think of the I-Cloud as a kind of "charting for dummies" (meaning me, not anyone else).....because it draws itself, thanks to the software we're lucky to have access to for free. People once spent hours drawing this kind of thing.

I was pleased to see someone else besides me likes it.....it was developed for Forex, a long time ago now. 

No disrespect to any chartists who take the time put up charts here. All views are interesting to me.