Molten

Charting the course of XRP

17 minutes ago, Molten said:

BTCUSD working on its own big triangle, which is decidedly more likely to break up because of LTC's leading upward break.  ETA November 9 or sooner.

OcR4arLV

I started buying bitcoin today. I'm going to  try to build a position in line with my other main hodls before price gets away from me.

(That's what I said about XRP this time last year, btw, so WTF knows?).     :)

1 minute ago, dr_ed said:

I started buying bitcoin today. I'm going to  try to build a position in line with my other main hodls before price gets away from me.

(That's what I said about XRP this time last year, btw, so WTF knows?).     :)

I own a bit in the off chance Mcafee is right and it goes crazy. Not enough to be rich, but enough to not FOMO 

51 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Wow. As much as I’d hate to agree. The posts are a lot of brainpower for a consistent drop in price for going on two years. So sad. I hope we increase soon, for all our sake. I don’t have more invested than I can afford, but I think of the time I’ve spent and how much profit I’ve made. I’m really starting to wonder “if” instead of “when”.

It is going to take a some good buying pressure to raise the floor. The early adopter retail investors aren’t going to be the ones to do it. 

It can be done by whale manipulation, increased utility, or some kind of news (perhaps defined USA regulation) to excite both new buyers and reallocations from traditional sources of funds. It is very possible that it could take years for one of these scenarios to materialize, though ‘if’ something were to happen, it could also happen as soon as tomorrow.

With all your time in the space, surely you have contemplated that your investment could realistically go to zero, it almost has for those who invested two years ago.

15 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

It is going to take a some good buying pressure to raise the floor. The early adopter retail investors aren’t going to be the ones to do it. 

It can be done by whale manipulation, increased utility, or some kind of news (perhaps defined USA regulation) to excite both new buyers and reallocations from traditional sources of funds. It is very possible that it could take years for one of these scenarios to materialize, though ‘if’ something were to happen, it could also happen as soon as tomorrow.

With all your time in the space, surely you have contemplated that your investment could realistically go to zero, it almost has for those who invested two years ago.

The expansion of the XRP ecosystem through projects like Xpring, Ripplenet, SBI and FI adoption will be bringing more people into contact with XRP.  These people will see XRP's potential and form the core of new generation of investors.  They will come in through routes less dominated by BTC and gradually lift our boat free from the clutches of traditional crypto market algorithms and bots.  We just need to be patient.

Edited by Julian_Williams

13 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Agreed. While we all know which direction this will eventually go, remember that markets can stay irrational for a much longer period of time than you can stay solvent.

It took nearly 2 decades for tech companies to recover from the dot com bubble, perhaps we may see a similar story play out with digital assets. It's going to be a long journey, and those who are fully committed to the space and the technology will survive. But don't expect to get rich overnight, those days are over.

57 minutes ago, Molten said:

Go away.

Seriously, go away.

Angry. What in my comment deserved a “go away”? Someone is in their feelings. Nothing negative, just my thoughts. I guess since I’m not watching every candle saying the next one is going to be positive, I’d better just die off. I’ve been invested in xrp since early 2017. As much as you want to control the narrative, you don’t. You don’t like a post, so it’s a “go away”. I didn’t knock you, and just stayed that xrp isn’t a guarantee, as much as I want it to be. Someone is sensitive, sorry I hurt your feelers. My point is I’ve followed the trend for years for it to be where it is now. What was so incendiary about that comment? And why are you so ****** about it to tell me to go away?

2 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

Angry. What in my comment deserved a “go away”? Someone is in their feelings. Nothing negative, just my thoughts. I guess since I’m not watching every candle saying the next one is going to be positive, I’d better just die off. I’ve been invested in xrp since early 2017. As much as you want to control the narrative, you don’t. You don’t like a post, so it’s a “go away”. I didn’t knock you, and just stayed that xrp isn’t a guarantee, as much as I want it to be. Someone is sensitive, sorry I hurt your feelers. My point is I’ve followed the trend for years for it to be where it is now. What was so incendiary about that comment? And why are you so ****** about it to tell me to go away?

Agreed. Anyone who thinks they can predict XRP's next move is simply a fool.

8 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

am i missing something...?