Molten

Charting the course of XRP

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

i hesitate to trade my XRP for BTC , and then switch to XRP again if BTC price increase , risky risky

I just made that gamble :boredom::crazy:

Edited by Chocobo

21 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

For now, I'm still all in on XRP.  

I'd like to have some BTC too though, for the next few months.

Sometimes it's wise to have feet in both pools. I longed BTC at 7.5k and am still holding, target is somewhere around 12k. XRP my take profit target is around 40-50 cents. This is my trading money, holding stack target is 589 of course. 

18 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Sometimes it's wise to have feet in both pools. I longed BTC at 7.5k and am still holding, target is somewhere around 12k. XRP my take profit target is around 40-50 cents. This is my trading money, holding stack target is 589 of course. 

surprised your btc target is only $12k. are you planning to jump back in when it dips?

1 hour ago, invest2lose said:

surprised your btc target is only $12k. are you planning to jump back in when it dips?

A few reasons:

1) I'm fairly confident we are going to around that area, after that I'm not sure where it's going 

2) I really don't think it's a straight line to the ATH, if we are going there it's going to be very bumpy IMO

3) At 12K my RR will be very nice and I will be happy to take my money and go home. Holding out for a break of 14k or holding for another few(?) months in the hope of the ATH is not worth it. I'm trading on margin, and the swap would kill me.