Molten

Charting the course of XRP

8 minutes ago, captainjack said:

What happened to the back2school thing he said was going to happen? It was supposed to be bigger than the moneygram announcement

Yeah I'm really not sure about the dude, he had a few good calls, and his fibs are spot on oddly often, but I think he's full of it when he claims insider info.

1 hour ago, captainjack said:

What happened to the back2school thing he said was going to happen? It was supposed to be bigger than the moneygram announcement

He was bsing. He didn’t even know about MoneyGram.  That was on the SEC site.  

On 10/31/2019 at 11:45 AM, dr_ed said:

Some of you no doubt have seen this. As well as he's been doing, I will consider defensive strategies if we hit these levels. fyi. And I mean the close on the monthly below .27 and/or the wick down below .261.

I only think this could happen if BTC dumps hard again. jmho.

1413581470_ScreenShot2019-10-30at10_42_47PM.thumb.png.589e411152f803f3259c967c01364d29.png

There we go!! He SOLD all, his 4M XRP .. Lol

Wish we have a XRP banana shot soon enough just to see the next chapter of this Hawk drama :banana::banana: 

7 hours ago, manateehunter said:

He on something.

Crypthawk is just a bipolair attention seeker that wants people to invest in his discord group. He had a couple of right calls, many wrong and with that about every 'inside' information thing he mentioned, deleting tweets after that.

He will be missed.

https://koinvx.exposed/

Edited by Caracappa

Another day, another failed triangle.  XRPUSD remains steadily in the horizontal channel but appears to have developed some downward pressure overnight that could cause it to break down by tonight.  I'd love to see it push back to the upper limits of the channel to give us a nice try at an upside break out. 

Everything still looks good from a technical standpoint on the daily and weekly, not much to comment on there, so we're stuck looking at the short term stuff.

xFrM1NBi

Edited by Molten

Agree with @dr_ed and @djdhrubs... BTC looking pretty OK.  Remains above the long term bear trend line and just broke out of a short term bear line to start forming a bullish trend.  Also, the weekly chart shows the MACD has reversed and starting to push bullish.  All in all, not bad!  Famous last words...

igdAJRS7

My basic POV is that  we would expect to see our new trend continue, now that BTC has closed out October without a breakdown.

Because  BTC is due to improve on improving fundamentals (plenty of evidence for this) , we should expect upside breakouts this month. This puts pressure on XRP/BTC.

In order to see XRP/BTC make the kind of gains we're all looking for, it's a requirement for XRP to continue to decouple and pump at times when BTC is NOT moving in tandem. We saw this as a new theme in October, and now it should become even more frequent.