Charting the course of XRP

8 hours ago, Davy95 said:

What are you talking about? I bought in 2020 after the lawsuit at 25 cents more or less. My investing strategy is long term and I liquidate the assets I buy in the prices I estimate. I'm not an old millionaire boomer like you who got into the market in 1940 so I have to do the best I can with the prices I get.

xrp is my main investment but I also have other digital assets like litecoin, stellar, algorand, iota, cardano, tron, among others.

I'll repeat it again, what are you doing in this forum posting so constantly? is someone paying you? Because I don't know if you realized but you're in a forum completely related to an asset you seem to not value at all.

Ripple dumps XRP every month, also it gives to others frends to do the same, why you have to be different?

It proven, that everyone who asks you to HOLD is literally builds an ponzi network.

If the latest FTX have not teached you anything, noone will.

While liquidity here and you jave profitz, take them you never know whell all this end up.

By the way, yesterday was a year since BTC and markets overall ATH, for a year we are in the bear market (some still believe otherwise)

Lessons learned: 

1. Take the profits, if you have more than x6, press that bloody button.

2. XRP is not different and sinks same way as everything rest.

3. TA guru and any Coin proponents say same thing: the cycle is not over (crash between 10%-50%) the bottom is here (crash between 60-79%), stay strong use cash to buy (crash between 80-99%).

4. Bear marker requires patience and filters to enter at the right positions.

5. Bear market lasts months and nothing happena over night, same applies to the bull market.

Whats next?

If history repeats we still have 2 months to do a new bottom, whatever it will be. After that we will have 6-12 months of consolidation and than a slow turn up.

So starting bull matket beginning mid-2023 - start-2024.

Ofcourse it could be different in whatever way, all you can do is have a plan to enter your positions.

Good Luck!

Should've taken profits in late 2017 and last year I guess. Hindsight. Thing is, I got into XRP for the hopes of 10-20x types of gains, not 2-5x. 

3.50 (with income and not long term cap gains taxes) didn't really cut the mustard for me personally 5 years ago. It would now though after working, saving, investing the whole time. Would've a year ago too but the SEC was too busy protecting us.

Hopefully we can have one more bull run in the next two years and crack somewhere close to ATH again.

1 hour ago, mrhat75 said:

Should've taken profits in late 2017 and last year I guess. Hindsight. Thing is, I got into XRP for the hopes of 10-20x types of gains, not 2-5x. 

3.50 (with income and not long term cap gains taxes) didn't really cut the mustard for me personally 5 years ago. It would now though after working, saving, investing the whole time. Would've a year ago too but the SEC was too busy protecting us.

Hopefully we can have one more bull run in the next two years and crack somewhere close to ATH again.

"Hope" is the poison of all poisons in all investments. Hope leads to illusion and illusion leads to loss.

The whole game is rigged against you.

TA plays some kinda of role indeed.

Edited by MQB

16 hours ago, MQB said:

Most of the shitcoins you're holding are useless......LTC...XLM...TRON....Now get rid of them and hold something more valuable.

You're pretty funny. But I still don't know what are you doing here in this forum posting regularly about an asset you say you don't care. You're a very emotional person and I don't know why if you're supposed to be wealthy. I guess money really doesn't make you happy.

I don't have to discuss with you my investment strategy nor my valuations and how I got them but if you think these assets are useless and worthless then now I'm pretty sure you lack of basic intelligence and I won't respond to more of your messages.

8 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

By the way, as you can see, patience is all you need, hope you were patient enough and re-entered the position.

That was actually a very good call

1 hour ago, Davy95 said:

You're pretty funny. But I still don't know what are you doing here in this forum posting regularly about an asset you say you don't care. You're a very emotional person and I don't know why if you're supposed to be wealthy. I guess money really doesn't make you happy.

I don't have to discuss with you my investment strategy nor my valuations and how I got them but if you think these assets are useless and worthless then now I'm pretty sure you lack of basic intelligence and I won't respond to more of your messages.

That was actually a very good call

You're right, man. You should keep all your legacy coins. They'll make you a millionaire one day 100% guaranteed. Who am I to disturb your wonderful dreams?!

55 minutes ago, MQB said:

You're right, man. You should keep all your legacy coins. They'll make you a millionaire one day 100% guaranteed. Who am I to disturb your wonderful dreams?!

Says person who was buying crashing OMG coin 🤣🤣🤣👍

46 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Says person who was buying crashing OMG coin 🤣🤣🤣👍

Nah. Bought into it in July. Some 4x run. Didn't take profit in time. "Hoping" for more. Didn't look around. Big mistake.

Most legacy shitcoins only got one leg up. Lesson learned.

On 11/13/2022 at 2:36 AM, MQB said:

We have been in a recession for quite some time now. All economy numbers/inflation/CPI are all but a big fat lie. Heck the election is a lie and the pResident sitting in the oval office is fake and we have a woman appointed to the supreme court who can't tell a male from a female. What a time to live in a matrix!

Don't forget the chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay, get a full Alex Jones bingo.

So how is it that Fox news can run a piece where they announce that SEC/Ripple will settle tomorrow (with a nutcase bitcoin maxi doing the talking), and nobody posts link to it here, the price of xrp doesn't move and nothing at all happens?

Have I woken up in the twilight zone?

edit - sec bit is at around 5:45

And ripple denied it immediately, but it still seems weird 

Edited by ToastBandit-99

1 hour ago, ToastBandit-99 said:

So how is it that Fox news can run a piece where they announce that SEC/Ripple will settle tomorrow (with a nutcase bitcoin maxi doing the talking), and nobody posts link to it here, the price of xrp doesn't move and nothing at all happens?

Have I woken up in the twilight zone?

edit - sec bit is at around 5:45

And ripple denied it immediately, but it still seems weird 

Do you have a link to the denial ? And what BS equating FTX and Ripple's ownership of XRP. Anyway, all good. I'm happy that bitcoin maxis exist, and that they are in their own la la land. More opportunity for me.

Edit: Never mind. Found it. 

Edited by Ripley