Charting the course of XRP

9 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

Also, would you (or @Ripley) consider selling some XRP if it reaches the ~.4x range shortly, in anticipation of buying back in the ~.2x range ? This move crossed my mind, but I would rather trust the intuition of people with more knowledge in the area. 

The last tranche of 4.5% I sold was already at 0.39/0.40. I don’t plan on selling more XRP at this time. 

I don’t trade crypto. I might be able to help with macro factors and make deductions based on some chart patterns, but without regulated markets I cannot and will not trade.

On this forum, I would listen to @Troote for conservative crypto trading advice, possibly followed by @xrp-nuke

On 6/25/2022 at 6:38 PM, RandyMarsh said:

That's awesome, congrats - I love these types of updates from you or anyone else. 

What will your next move be? 

Also, would you (or @Ripley) consider selling some XRP if it reaches the ~.4x range shortly, in anticipation of buying back in the ~.2x range ? This move crossed my mind, but I would rather trust the intuition of people with more knowledge in the area.  

I did not buy XRP as I believed in 0.2x, but XRPBTC saved the moment by going back to 16xx.

Next move, wait and see. A lot of assets still more than 80% from ATH.

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

Next move, wait and see. A lot of assets still more than 80% from ATH.

What do you mean @xrp-nuke? Don't you consider that as an opportunity?

7 hours ago, Frisia said:

What do you mean @xrp-nuke? Don't you consider that as an opportunity?

Depends what you believe? Do you believe that there is a room for another 30-50% from lows we saw lately? Or you think irs x2 and x3 from current price before lower drop or revesiting lows?

If you look into 2025 than it might be opportunity. But this is 3 years to go.

1 hour ago, retep said:

I think that crypto's will go up from here on, and that we will see a new ath in 2024 and this time also for xrp.

bitcoin kaart.jpg

I was blamed that RSI is a silly metrics, and now every guru and twitter influencer uses it.

@Davy95 wish to explain?

On 6/26/2022 at 2:08 AM, Ripley said:

The last tranche of 4.5% I sold was already at 0.39/0.40. I don’t plan on selling more XRP at this time. 

I don’t trade crypto. I might be able to help with macro factors and make deductions based on some chart patterns, but without regulated markets I cannot and will not trade.

On this forum, I would listen to @Troote for conservative crypto trading advice, possibly followed by @xrp-nuke

Thanks @Ripley - I am very flattered, but don't listen to me too much! I would hate to be one of the reasons why some people make bad decisions.

I guess many others will very depressed to see XRP so low.  I have no idea how the market will play in coming weeks, I think down.

I liked DAI's phrase "we represent the adults in the room, and everyone knows it" was spot on    

• Two years ago Ripple were working with 38 CBDC's - my guess is that figure is much higher now.   
  • ODL is growing x8,
  • SEC is tied in knots delaying judgment,
  • ETHgate is showing the media how powerful the coordinated high level corruption underlying the smear campaign that crippled Ripple/XRP's reputation has been, 
  • Ripple  go on recruiting whilst nearly every other blockchain project are shedding jobs
  • Ripple go on developing big new ideas like the liquidity hub and honing their tech for their growing numbers of clients
  • outsiders are predicting SWFT will be gone within 5 years

At some point the bottom will be in (maybe at 5 cents, who knows how low or when?)  At some point the grown ups will take over the market and we will see XRP price shoot very fast and very high.  That is my only prediction  Stay strong, make sensible level headed decisions appropriate to your personal circumstances.

I'd like to think XRP is also greatly influenced by BTC's movement. It's a downtrend afterall and that means potential for more drops. Who knows, the once third largest cypto asset by market cap will regain its position when its fundamentals are more solid than they are now.

19 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Do you believe that there is a room for another 30-50% from lows we saw lately? Or you think irs x2 and x3 from current price before lower drop or revesiting lows?

No I don't think so but that's a highly unstable statement because we have so many uncertainties. In normal circumstances I would say, yes the bottom seems to be reached. However, inflation, stock markets, geo political and let's not forget the Tether crisis, just about anything could happen. So I'm very cautious with some spare cash ready...

Edited by Frisia

19 minutes ago, Frisia said:

No I don't think so but that's a highly unstable statement because we have so many uncertainties. In normal circumstances I would say, yes the bottom seems to be reached. However, inflation, stock markets, geo political and let's not forget the Tether crisis, just about anything could happen. So I'm very cautious with some spare cash ready...

This is why I wrote that my next move is: wait and see. Twitter is still full of: new mega cycle in 2023!!!!

4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

This is why I wrote that my next move is: wait and see. Twitter is still full of: new mega cycle in 2023!!!!

Agree, wait seems to be the most wise move for now.

When the whole world shouts that we will go much lower then it's time to buy. On the other hand, like a few months ago, all the news was "new ATH's incoming, BTC to 100k, ETH to 20k and we've seen what happened.

I've learned (the hard way) that too many times the markets behave in complete opposite directions as the mainstream news.

Update: BlockFi CEO denied this valuation. That said, they still lost a lot of their valuation. 

image.thumb.png.6c051c3663b812e5fbd78a1d8e6e9d07.png

Looks like someone is getting schooled in basic economics after losing their shirt in “tokenomics”. Pomp, Roger Ver, Novogratz, so many others… The amount of damage these people caused the crypto industry,  the millions they misled, the FUD from maxis… stupid laser eyes.. they’ll be back for sure, but until then - good riddance.

Edited by Ripley