Charting the course of XRP

On 6/10/2022 at 11:45 AM, VanHasen said:

very interesting - if true theres a bombshell to soon blast over many individuals in this space

you think his claims have any merits? ...well we`ll see at the 15th i guess (first bulk of information getting released)

(below is a copy paste from parts of the link provided by @Ripley)

".... There will be confusion, there will be sadness, there will be anger and there will be frustration. I am intrigued to see what happens next but I let everyone else decide how to proceed forward.

June 15th will publish excerpts from:
- crypto influencers, ranging from as little as 800 followers to as much as 1M followers
- discussions pertaining to racism and homophobia, of adultery and sexual assault on members of the public and those within the crypto communities
- those with 8-9 figures and high amounts of Twitter followers discussing rugpull projects, projects intended to scam the community and individuals, dating between Dec 2019 - Feb 2022
- killing and stealing the crypto of an individual with a group of friends (coordinated through telegram)

June 30th:
- project creators in the top 200 mcap projects, from yield-farming projects, to stablecoins, to AMM's all designed from the start to siphon funds from the majority of users
- discussions of everything included from the crypto influencers
- invitation to orgies on private jets, in mansions, in VR settings, orgies everywhere
- sexual assault, ****, and pedophilia including pedophilic orgies with victims as young as 8 years old
- assassination, not once, not twice, but three times (coordinated through telegram)
- lots of adultery and weird obsessions with ex-girlfriends by gifting them millions in dollars hoping to get them to fall back in love with you (you know who you are, just let it go)
- asking twitter employees to personally delete and/or ban accounts relating to incriminating information

July 7th:
Everything will be released.

e135846e2594f4ddb45abee1e27c8521329e440b9af77891a29ae54f8cd71bbc - 137.21GB .7zip titled "CTGHistory"

Password will be provided and all messages on June 15th, 30th and July 7th will be available through a signed transaction at the following address: 0xdC56BCccf3fa51687f339E2425E9Bc1a2acB42Ee

I don't require a PGP for verification. Twitter will likely take this message down, at the end of the day, I did what I could to undo the power and success granted to those that do not deserve it.

To those in my life, I am sorry but this is what I decided. I hope you understand."

On 5/26/2022 at 9:18 AM, Troote said:

The price of all high-cap cryptos have flatlined and are overbought on the daily. We are heading back towards the lower end of the wick from May 11th/12th (approx. 0.32 for XRP).

:wizard:

If this support fails and BTC drops below 20k and consolidates underneath, it's proper game over and we are heading back to 3k for BTC and pre-2017 prices for XRP.

Edited by Troote

6 hours ago, Troote said:

:wizard:

If this support fails and BTC drops below 20k and consolidates underneath, it's proper game over and we are heading back to 3k for BTC and pre-2017 prices for XRP.

OK, I or anyone else could look into a crystal ball and make a similar prediction...

What's your reasoning for 20k being the crucial threshold, and what makes you think it will go to 3k?

18 minutes ago, Digitall said:

OK, I or anyone else could look into a crystal ball and make a similar prediction...

What's your reasoning for 20k being the crucial threshold, and what makes you think it will go to 3k?

He always comes to this forum to propagate FUD, or at least is what I always read in his posts. You can also check his posts and see he's often bashing the crypto markets, maybe because he got liquidated or something else, but catastrophic views are common when prices fall this sharply. Is hard for some people to mantain the composture and control their emotions.

I'm going to take a chance and say that the crypto markets are probably on their bottom now, I don't see it falling so much further, pre 2017 prices? I don't think so... But I'd buy alot of cryptos if that'd happen. I'm young and entered the space late so I couldn't get these attractive prices some of you here in this forum got.

Kind Regards,

Davy

Likely somewhere in between here and there. The only thing about XRP, in particular, falling back to pre-2017 prices that would bother me is that I would have to start jumping through hoops on some exchange in order to buy it. 

*I would be buying it with a long view, but it would be a rather obvious risk to take at that point. 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:21 AM, Davy95 said:

BEWARE XRP HOLDERS

There are many people in this thread and forum trying to make you sell your xrp CHEAP. You can easily spot these paid brainless bots because they're here in this xrp forum writing things like this everyday :

• "If XRP goes to $5 I'm gonna sell it all right away"
  • "The best decision I've made was trading my XRP for *insert another already pumped altcoin like cardano or solana*"
  • "I think XRP is gonna dump, I'm gonna sell them and buy them back later when they fall to *insert stupid retarded price*"
  • "WOW you think XRP can go x3 from his ath 3 years ago when M2 wasn't even half of what it is now? you must be into a cult!"
  • "We're definitely in a bear market now, you must've sold your coins"

This is, for saying the least, ironic... why don't you go to your solana, cardano or other altcoins forums with massive potential? why wasting your time here?

This is a message to all the xrp holders to be cautious. I don't even have a big bag, I'm young and started buying after the lawsuit once I realized the massive potential of the digital asset xrp, but for some families the difference between selling on $0,6 instead of $8 or $10 could be very big. Don't fall for these scammers, hold and demand just the decent price the market has long priced in in other assets like $btc, $eth, $sol, which already had their cycle of appreciation.

Kind Regards,

Davy

BEWARE XRP HOLDERS

The price was 0.61

3 hours ago, Davy95 said:

Is hard for some people to mantain the composture and control their emotions.

I'm going to take a chance and say that the crypto markets are probably on their bottom now, I don't see it falling so much further, pre 2017 prices? I don't think so... But I'd buy alot of cryptos if that'd happen. I'm young and entered the space late so I couldn't get these attractive prices some of you here in this forum got.

The price is 0.31

Obvious that person is really too young.

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

The price was 0.61

The price is 0.31

Obvious that person is really too young.

Still waiting the 5 cents per $xrp you predicted, it'd be amazing to buy more at that price.

Kind Regards,

Davy

2 hours ago, Digitall said:

>and what makes you think it will go to 3k?
He heard it on youtube somewhere and still likes to pretend that these funny TA lines have some sort of meaning, whereas the reality is that bitcoin follows the stock market, and dumps/pumps at the whim of whales.

Be careful everyone. BTC will probably go below 20k. If it doesn’t happen tonight, it might happen over the weekend. Macro environment sucks. We aren’t going to enter a recession. We will see that we are already in one.

It's almost poetic how we are positioned at the edge of death just before Saturnday. Clearly their intent is for everyone to be scared. Both a massive dump or pump would not surprise me tomorrow.