Charting the course of XRP

So far, everything seems to be playing out like in 2018, including people being at each other's throats as the reality of a bear market sets in, except this time XRP did not reach an ATH, in fact it did not even come close. I guess this is what they mean when they say that history does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

6 minutes ago, QuestionMark said:

So far, everything seems to be playing out like in 2018, including people being at each other's throats as the reality of a bear market sets in, except this time XRP did not reach an ATH, in fact it did not even come close. I guess this is what they mean when they say that history does not repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Resiliency, decentralised consensus, highly liquid and highly regulated fiat on/off ramps, low fees, no tokenomics… And that’s just 10 year old stuff. Doesn’t count upcoming massively scalable NFTs, side chains (which not just allow scale but also support combinations of regulated/unregulated, public/private, purpose built networks settling through XRPL), etc.

Still remember when folks lost hope on XRPL after Hedera (which I still think will be successful), Solana and others came along.

Building liquidity through tokenomics is easy because there are incentives. Maintaining that liquidity is much harder. So far only BTC, ETH, BNB and to some extent XRP have managed to do it. Hope to see more soon. 

2 hours ago, Ripley said:

Resiliency, decentralised consensus, highly liquid and highly regulated fiat on/off ramps, low fees, no tokenomics… And that’s just 10 year old stuff. Doesn’t count upcoming massively scalable NFTs, side chains (which not just allow scale but also support combinations of regulated/unregulated, public/private, purpose built networks settling through XRPL), etc.

Still remember when folks lost hope on XRPL after Hedera (which I still think will be successful), Solana and others came along.

Building liquidity through tokenomics is easy because there are incentives. Maintaining that liquidity is much harder. So far only BTC, ETH, BNB and to some extent XRP have managed to do it. Hope to see more soon. 

How that related to charting course of XRP?

Do not get me wrong, but a lot of your fans bashing me, maybe its time for you to create your own thread with warnings, wisdom and cheering? What do you think?

5 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

How that related to charting course of XRP?

Do not get me wrong, but a lot of your fans bashing me, maybe its time for you to create your own thread with warnings, wisdom and cheering? What do you think?

More bully posts. Gonna start calling you the TRASH MAN.  100s of pages worth of TRASH.  Thanks xrp-nuke, I'm your biggest fan :)   

24 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

More bully posts. Gonna start calling you the TRASH MAN.  100s of pages worth of TRASH.  Thanks xrp-nuke, I'm your biggest fan :)   

I glad you found yourself! Any update on xrp charting?

29 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Also, for such behaviour, you 99% will get after few warnings and blocks, the ban. 

Stay polite and mindful! For sake of your own menthal health.

4 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I think I made a mistake and didn't follow my own guidance, I shouldn't engage him, now his cancer behavior is getting more serious and heavier every day.

To him, everyone has mental damage, he can't even spell "mental" correctly, I wonder who is the one truly has mental damage here?

I will stop right here, maybe you should too, to truly kill a cancer cell, don't feed it sugar; to truly kill a troll, don't feed it attention.

Signing off. (hereby I bow to all other forumers as well, just don't do any replies to that tumour in this forum, Ripley is doing great and following exactly what needs to be done - To Not Engage).

Puppies bark, caravan moves!

On other side, BTC has 9th week in red, most alts have 8th week in red.

For almost all alts and even XRP weekly RSI got to record low.

It possible a 30-50% rallie reliefe for alts. 

But IMHO healthier would be another 20-30% drop before that, in such case most coins will hit previous support.

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2022 at 3:16 AM, Zerosh said:

hey.

I was holding back and didn't say anything about you, but wow now you want to engage me?

Ask yourself this question too, what did you contribute?
All I see is you as a full grown up guy keep crying and complaining about the low price of XRP here, nothing more, if anyone is to use "contribution" as a benchmark to lecture me, you are the least qualified here.

Not going to argue further, it is clear i am not here to contribute anything, and i do not have the intention to participate a lot in this forum, i am only here to put that troll in Ignore because i cant stand him, other than that, i am good, having an account here or not is not my concern but it is mandatory if it means to block that troll.

i can't believe that you did read all my 1000+ post, so you know jack sh*t about me and imo you're just a passing troll. You say that you have no intention to participate on this forum and that you are only here to put that troll "in ignore" because you can't stand him. So when you have no intentions to live in our "city" but only do want to see this troll beeing blocked, then why don't you just FO and find another forum to troll on?

Edited by retep

1 hour ago, retep said:

then why don't you just FO and find another forum to troll on?

I think best way to help this poor soul is to report all his poisonous behaviour to moderators, the best cure for him.

On 5/27/2022 at 4:16 AM, Zerosh said:

hey.

I was holding back and didn't say anything about you, but wow now you want to engage me?

Ask yourself this question too, what did you contribute?
All I see is you as a full grown up guy keep crying and complaining about the low price of XRP here, nothing more, if anyone is to use "contribution" as a benchmark to lecture me, you are the least qualified here.

Not going to argue further, it is clear i am not here to contribute anything, and i do not have the intention to participate a lot in this forum, i am only here to put that troll in Ignore because i cant stand him, other than that, i am good, having an account here or not is not my concern but it is mandatory if it means to block that troll.

You're North American aren't you? Probably an urban type? Someone who spends his time on twitter, proving to himself and other bots that he isn't racist?

Agree that the current period looks like a bear market. Bitcoin follows the stock market, and the stock market ain't looking too hot right now. But you know what happens when 90% of the population think they know what part of the cycle they're in right? Typically the opposite.

I don't believe this is a bear market because:

• Networks with usage on the rise with giant potential to grow over the next decades are valued at high bear market prices
  • Traditional institutions haven't started to make this market and its products and services available to the public
  • There's a real intention by the most powerful organizations and countries to transition from traditional currency to digital currency because there's also a real problem in the current financial system (too much debt to the point that's unpayable)
  • Establishment of standards and regulations to protect certain players, communities and markets so they can develop better products and services in a competitive but protected market
  • Indicator aSOPR (adjusted spent output profit ratio) signaling no more selling with gains or losses, which typically happens before a rise in prices due to natural growth in demand
  • Most of the sheep just assuming we're in a bear market and twitter full of posts about crisis, panic and fear in the crypto markets

These are just some of the factors for coins I believe have a high potential like $xrp, $ltc, $xlm, $algo, $iota, $trx, $icx. So that's my charting course for $xrp and other altcoins like the ones I did mention. Every each of them is currently testing high bear market prices after falling from about their all time highs from 2017-2018, that's something that usually happens before a bull run that drives prices even higher. Try to see the bigger picture, find a chart for these altcoins for the last 7~8 years and put them in log scale.

Kind Regards,

Davy