Molten

Charting the course of XRP

Same thing for XRPBTC weekly.  We had the big red candle but seem to be bouncing back nicely with a green candle this week.  As @dr_ed smartly said, we need to regain the trend line, which isn't a big jump from here.  But the MACD is trending positive and the RSI is still in oversold territory... everything looks good to me for the long term.

TGXsL43u

9 minutes ago, Dookiebin said:

Had to make an account in a rush to beg for that not to happen. Little guys like me come to see the analysis and stay in the shadows just for insight. I know trolls suck but I think there are lots more of people like me that would be disappointed if this thread were to go hidden or invite only basis.

Thanks.

I was being nice by reporting the troll. We have other ways of dealing with trolls if that doesn't work. We're not about to go private. 

I've just drawn a few obvious areas of resistance I see here...no fibs necessary to see where they are. Lots of history.

As you can see, once we clear the congestion between .32 and .33 then we are headed for .40 on the next move, and the high forties next. We are just slogging through some well trampled mud here, but we'll soon get above it.

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 8.57.11 PM.png

Doesn't moneygram quarterly come out on the 1st November? That should be fun times... let's hope that plus whatever is announced at SWELL brings healthy/steady upwards growth. Other crap coins can pump when they find out that Walmart might be using them for sock/panties sales... let's be big boys here and look forward to real progress. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

11 minutes ago, Dookiebin said:

Had to make an account in a rush to beg for that not to happen. Little guys like me come to see the analysis and stay in the shadows just for insight. I know trolls suck but I think there are lots more of people like me that would be disappointed if this thread were to go hidden or invite only basis.

Love that, while in a massive hurry to register an account, you went with "Dookiebin" as your account name :P

But in all seriousness, I appreciate you taking the time to do that and register your support.  No way we're going private, though I understand the sentiment.  We will not be derailed by trolls!  Triangles for all!

Just now, Milly238 said:

Hopefully sooner rather than later. We seem to love the 30 cent mark, lol. I just hope we don’t stay here for months. It gets incredibly boring with no movement haha. 

I never thought .30 would break. I am damned glad to see it again, frankly. It's a good thing, trust me,.

1 minute ago, baobeiiiii said:

Doesn't moneygram quarterly come out on the 1st November? That should be fun times... let's hope that plus whatever is announced at SWELL brings healthy/steady upwards growth. Other crap coins can pump when they find out that Walmart might be using them for sock/panties sales... let's be big boys here and look forward to real progress. 

I was thinking about that earlier. I sold MGI today btw, just in case the news is not fabulous.....lol

But...it's quite possible MGI earnings could be a positive catalyst. If there is a positive message there, I expect XRP to respond to that.

Earnings is earnings, and if XRP can turn MGI around, that would be pretty big. Especially if it shows up this soon. They haven't even been using it for an entire quarter yet. My expectations are low, but I'm happy to be wrong.

1 minute ago, dr_ed said:

I was thinking about that earlier. I sold MGI today btw, just in case the news is not fabulous.....lol

But...it's quite possible MGI earnings could be a positive catalyst. If there is a positive message there, I expect XRP to respond to that.

Earnings is earnings, and if XRP can turn MGI around, that would be pretty big. Especially if it shows up this soon. They haven't even been using it for an entire quarter yet. My expectations are low, but I'm happy to be wrong.

I agree, I don't think we will be seeing material effects of ODL for MGI for a few quarters yet, possibly years.  I was actually kind of hoping for a bad report so I could get a good entry point for MGI.... but some good news about the effect of XRP would be welcome as well.

11 minutes ago, Molten said:

Love that, while in a massive hurry to register an account, you went with "Dookiebin" as your account name :P

But in all seriousness, I appreciate you taking the time to do that and register your support.  No way we're going private, though I understand the sentiment.  We will not be derailed by trolls!  Triangles for all!

Taking out the trash is serious business haha

1 minute ago, Molten said:

I was actually kind of hoping for a bad report so I could get a good entry point for MGI.... but some good news about the effect of XRP would be welcome as well.

You win either way.

I aim to buy back on the pullback or the breakout, either one.

I have this tiny position I funded from my old stock account, which I basically emptied last year...(bought another house and paid off a mortgage on yet another and left a few bucks just to keep the account open.) 

I'm going to try to trade MGI for months and months, with no cash added. Just to work on my trading chops. We'll see how it works out.