Charting the course of XRP

1 minute ago, dr_ed said:

I was thinking about that earlier. I sold MGI today btw, just in case the news is not fabulous.....lol

But...it's quite possible MGI earnings could be a positive catalyst. If there is a positive message there, I expect XRP to respond to that.

Earnings is earnings, and if XRP can turn MGI around, that would be pretty big. Especially if it shows up this soon. They haven't even been using it for an entire quarter yet. My expectations are low, but I'm happy to be wrong.

I agree, I don't think we will be seeing material effects of ODL for MGI for a few quarters yet, possibly years.  I was actually kind of hoping for a bad report so I could get a good entry point for MGI.... but some good news about the effect of XRP would be welcome as well.

11 minutes ago, Molten said:

Love that, while in a massive hurry to register an account, you went with "Dookiebin" as your account name :P

But in all seriousness, I appreciate you taking the time to do that and register your support.  No way we're going private, though I understand the sentiment.  We will not be derailed by trolls!  Triangles for all!

Taking out the trash is serious business haha

1 minute ago, Molten said:

I was actually kind of hoping for a bad report so I could get a good entry point for MGI.... but some good news about the effect of XRP would be welcome as well.

You win either way.

I aim to buy back on the pullback or the breakout, either one.

I have this tiny position I funded from my old stock account, which I basically emptied last year...(bought another house and paid off a mortgage on yet another and left a few bucks just to keep the account open.) 

I'm going to try to trade MGI for months and months, with no cash added. Just to work on my trading chops. We'll see how it works out.

3 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

Twitter is for rants/trolling. I'm blocking anyone who seems to be trolling.. they are easy to spot as they have very few posts. I can't be bothered doing it now but tomorrow I will go through this thread and block every single one of you (long-term members here should do the same).

Guys/Girlz please cool off on the trolls!!! I am old enough to remember that some/many of you were "trolls" when you started here at XRPChat. If those Godly Souls are oriented at XRP fetish from the back end; it Is their civil right and obligation to practice what they please; whatever makes their earthling forms complete and happy. Not all of us enjoy a straight engorgement; some; pray on more; De Sade methods......please; Do Not block poor souls solely based on their masochistic tendencies; after all; everything in life gets boring (in Time) - that's why we get the option To Go otherwise. :drinks:

1 hour ago, joe91 said:

Guys/Girlz please cool off on the trolls!!! I am old enough to remember that some/many of you were "trolls" when you started here at XRPChat. If those Godly Souls are oriented at XRP fetish from the back end; it Is their civil right and obligation to practice what they please; whatever makes their earthling forms complete and happy. Not all of us enjoy a straight engorgement; some; pray on more; De Sade methods......please; Do Not block poor souls solely based on their masochistic tendencies; after all; everything in life gets boring (in Time) - that's why we get the option To Go otherwise. :drinks:

Yeah. Nah. Everyone understands good manners. It makes the world go round (more than money, even). Rudeness on the other hand is boring as batsh1t. 

As I said earlier in this thread, googo is just a troll who’s been trolling Reddit for months. The best way to deal with him is not to respond at all, just completely ignore his posts. He’s just looking for somebody to bite, if that doesn’t happen he’ll soon get board and disappear.