Charting the course of XRP

Hello everyone once again,

I'm back to tell you, again, that xrp-nuke is an account created with the solely purpose of trying to make you feel fear about your xrp holdings so you can sell them due to the subtle persuasion. I've been reading this forum for long time now and the pattern is very clear. The guy behind xrp-nuke has been consistently logging in this forum to talk about xrp (a coin that he seems to hate but doesn't seem to want to let go). His arguments are literally trash, which isn't surprising, because the only arguments you could use to convince someone xrp is a bad investment are the ones that are emotional. Logic and rational arguments are very scarce and that's why you'll see this guy trying to get you into an emotional state where he can manipulate you and convince you XRP is a bad investment, even when he login in here to talk about this coin almost everyday with numerous posts a day.

On the other hand, $xrp isn't the only digital asset that is falling, you can see the whole market falling by 70%~90%. Are $algo, $xlm, $trx, $ltc bad investments also? Even when the ltc network has been growing and monetary supply is more than double than 2017-2018? Hah, nice joke. So the networks used for payments that has been growing for the last 3 years are worth less now that what they were worth 3 years ago when there were half of the money there is now? Price can fall due to numerous reasons, one being manipulation with techniques like front-running and spoofing, which are pretty easy to execute when you can control the exchanges, order flows, information flows, and others. Haven't you learnt a thing about the Gamestop case?

I don't know who xrp-nuke is working for. But have a little dignity and go manipulate rich people into selling and not long time holders whose been riding this roller coaster since alot of time. And btw, I'm not a long time holder, but I bought this drop with alot of faith. For me, this is a nice opportunity and I'd feel bad if anyone who has been waiting for 3+ years for returns JUST SIMILAR to the whole market sells now.

Kind Regards,

Davy

48 minutes ago, Davy95 said:

I'd feel bad if anyone who has been waiting for 3+ years for returns JUST SIMILAR to the whole market sells now

Unfortunatelly selling opportunity was above 1$ for a one year or so, as a vivid reader you should have noticed that noone asks to sell, but rather waits for buy. 

But welcome back @Davy95 what is your charting course of XRP? 🤣🤣🤣 

On 5/19/2022 at 11:46 AM, xrp-nuke said:

6 days later daily RSI hangs around lower 30s, price of XRP lower 0.4, BTC sits in between 28k  and 30k.

Still waiting for any decisive move, the buy zone is 0.1x for me.

Some holders can not cope with loses, so, they find their reaponse in aggression and abusive posts as always, become histeric and irrational, here on forum.

Please, take profits, use them to make your life better, it helps your mental health at first place.

RSI keeps crawling up, price keeps slowly sleeps down.

Waiting for 0.2x as a leg down.

Once upon a time, there was a mountain troll accidentally entered into a peaceful city. People liked to chat and exchange ideas inside the town, however whenever the troll sees people chatting happily, he will punch and kick the townspeople, at the same time yelling "PROFIT IS PROFIT!!!".

People are leaving the town, eventually the lively & peaceful city became like a ghost town.

And there he is, the one and only troll remaining inside the city, with no one to talk to, talks to himself everyday. He talk to himself everyday... talk to himself everyday, every day, everyday.....

3 hours ago, Zerosh said:

Once upon a time, there was a mountain troll accidentally entered into a peaceful city. People liked to chat and exchange ideas inside the town, however whenever the troll sees people chatting happily, he will punch and kick the townspeople, at the same time yelling "PROFIT IS PROFIT!!!".

People are leaving the town, eventually the lively & peaceful city became like a ghost town.

And there he is, the one and only troll remaining inside the city, with no one to talk to, talks to himself everyday. He talk to himself everyday... talk to himself everyday, every day, everyday.....

I wont speak on behalf of @xrp-nuke as that would be misrepresenting him. But just because his view doesnt align with yours is no reason to call him a troll.

I am invested in a few cryptos, not just XRP. I have the same tone on all forums, telegram channels of those respecting projects that I do with XRP. As an investor it is important to always ask yourself the question, "Why am I still in this project?" If things change then your answer to the previous question should also change. 
I realise negative information presented to a partisan bunch is not particularly appealing to hear but nonetheless it is important. For example, I hold no ETH or BTC. Reason: they do nothing. BTC store of value to me is not a reason to hold or ETHs gas fees similarly are a joke. Thats is why I am not invested in them. XRP as the bridge currency for the world is a possibility but no where near a certainty. I am invested for the possibility. But please, do not attack people personally because they see the world different to you. It cheapens this forum.

Signing out.

6 hours ago, Zerosh said:

How do you call a guy who creates a new account (or 2... or 5...?), barges in the forum, brings absolutely NOTHING to the discussion, and whose ENTIRE post history is solely a complaint about the townfolks? Because right now, that story you wrote describes YOU and YOUR attitude towards @xrp-nuke, who (whether you like him or not) is one of the townfolks.

Seriously mate, take one hard look into a mirror, because you are not pretty.

Back on topic. The price of all high-cap cryptos have flatlined and are overbought on the daily. We are heading back towards the lower end of the wick from May 11th/12th (approx. 0.32 for XRP). Depending on how the market reacts then - I might buy some there for a swing trade. On the bigger picture, this is a bear market - everything is on its way down, everything is going much lower. Inflation is rising, housing/stock market is going to take a beating with interest rates going up... There is no safe heaven. A falling tide sinks all ships.

His views are valid (sometimes), some people have stated that and I do not disagree, but the way he presented himself is just obnoxious, and I believe people will agree with me on this too.

Look, no people is replying to him, says a lot about himself.

2 hours ago, Troote said:

How do you call a guy who creates a new account (or 2... or 5...?), barges in the forum, brings absolutely NOTHING to the discussion, and whose ENTIRE post history is solely a complaint about the townfolks? Because right now, that story you wrote describes YOU and YOUR attitude towards @xrp-nuke, who (whether you like him or not) is one of the townfolks.

Seriously mate, take one hard look into a mirror, because you are not pretty.

Back on topic. The price of all high-cap cryptos have flatlined and are overbought on the daily. We are heading back towards the lower end of the wick from May 11th/12th (approx. 0.32 for XRP). Depending on how the market reacts then - I might buy some there for a swing trade. On the bigger picture, this is a bear market - everything is on its way down, everything is going much lower. Inflation is rising, housing/stock market is going to take a beating with interest rates going up... There is no safe heaven. A falling tide sinks all ships.

And energy crisis is going to KO starting October.

I would be cautious around 0.33, RSI basically not oversold again, raising slowly, meanwhile price goes down slowly. 

I would be looking 0.25-0.27 as quick in and out.

And thank you for support

8 hours ago, Zerosh said:

The people i really can't stand are the ones who come to live in our city and didn't contribute anything usefull yet,
but start to complain right away.

14 hours ago, retep said:

The people i really can't stand are the ones who come to live in our city and didn't contribute anything usefull yet,
but start to complain right away.

hey.

I was holding back and didn't say anything about you, but wow now you want to engage me?

Ask yourself this question too, what did you contribute?
All I see is you as a full grown up guy keep crying and complaining about the low price of XRP here, nothing more, if anyone is to use "contribution" as a benchmark to lecture me, you are the least qualified here.

Not going to argue further, it is clear i am not here to contribute anything, and i do not have the intention to participate a lot in this forum, i am only here to put that troll in Ignore because i cant stand him, other than that, i am good, having an account here or not is not my concern but it is mandatory if it means to block that troll.