Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Days like today are just frustrating.

So that's it now? The end of the bull market? Everything else just wishful thinking? Did the SEC really destroy the complete bull run of XRP in the end? Those pro Ethereum criminals?

Are we who own more than a few thousand XRP really the losers of the whole story? Shibu Inu idiots are making millions on troll trades, we're hitting just under 50% of the old ATH and suffering along.

No debt freedom, no houses, no Lambos for us. Only pain, only suffering, only hope that somehow this will end well with Ripple and XRP.

The bulls in the social medias are getting less, the voices are silencing, the momentum is swinging back to party to the end.

A sad day for me. I could have bought Cardano for $0.03 and decided to buy more XRP....

It hurts. I don't have wild millionaire dreams, I just want a small house for me and my family without being enslaved by a bank for it. Is that too much to ask oh Lord?

I hate this market and I hate the SEC. I haven't lost a dime, but I haven't really gained anything either. Standstill. Hopefully one day we will be rewarded, I pray for it every day.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

Days like today are just frustrating.

So that's it now? The end of the bull market? Everything else just wishful thinking? Did the SEC really destroy the complete bull run of XRP in the end? Those pro Ethereum criminals?

Are we who own more than a few thousand XRP really the losers of the whole story? Shibu Inu idiots are making millions on troll trades, we're hitting just under 50% of the old ATH and suffering along.

No debt freedom, no houses, no Lambos for us. Only pain, only suffering, only hope that somehow this will end well with Ripple and XRP.

The bulls in the social medias are getting less, the voices are silencing, the momentum is swinging back to party to the end.

A sad day for me. I could have bought Cardano for $0.03 and decided to buy more XRP....

It hurts. I don't have wild millionaire dreams, I just want a small house for me and my family without being enslaved by a bank for it. Is that too much to ask oh Lord?

I hate this market and I hate the SEC. I haven't lost a dime, but I haven't really gained anything either. Standstill. Hopefully one day we will be rewarded, I pray for it every day.

 

Have a look into the cosmos ecosystem.

Despite this market depresion, it gives me some exitement and positive experience everyday.

Staking atom, osmo and juno and providing liquidity with these pairs will bring you nice and sometimes very valuable airdrops.

Last were neta, somm and nom, very soon raw, flix, evmos and other will follow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

Days like today are just frustrating.

So that's it now? The end of the bull market? Everything else just wishful thinking? Did the SEC really destroy the complete bull run of XRP in the end? Those pro Ethereum criminals?

Are we who own more than a few thousand XRP really the losers of the whole story? Shibu Inu idiots are making millions on troll trades, we're hitting just under 50% of the old ATH and suffering along.

No debt freedom, no houses, no Lambos for us. Only pain, only suffering, only hope that somehow this will end well with Ripple and XRP.

The bulls in the social medias are getting less, the voices are silencing, the momentum is swinging back to party to the end.

A sad day for me. I could have bought Cardano for $0.03 and decided to buy more XRP....

It hurts. I don't have wild millionaire dreams, I just want a small house for me and my family without being enslaved by a bank for it. Is that too much to ask oh Lord?

I hate this market and I hate the SEC. I haven't lost a dime, but I haven't really gained anything either. Standstill. Hopefully one day we will be rewarded, I pray for it every day.

 

I feel you brother, the wait sure is getting tiresome after all those years. It makes me doubt the investment every once in a while, but the thought of missing out on a bull run after waiting for so many years is unbearable. 

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Coingecko
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Coingecko said:

I feel you brother, the wait sure is getting tiresome after all those years. It makes me doubt the investment every once in a while, but the thought of missing out on a bull run after waiting for so many years is unbearable. 

Edit: spelling.

Sunk cost fallacy, plan continuation bias. You name it.

Edited by Troote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

Days like today are just frustrating.

So that's it now? The end of the bull market? Everything else just wishful thinking? Did the SEC really destroy the complete bull run of XRP in the end? Those pro Ethereum criminals?

Are we who own more than a few thousand XRP really the losers of the whole story? Shibu Inu idiots are making millions on troll trades, we're hitting just under 50% of the old ATH and suffering along.

No debt freedom, no houses, no Lambos for us. Only pain, only suffering, only hope that somehow this will end well with Ripple and XRP.

The bulls in the social medias are getting less, the voices are silencing, the momentum is swinging back to party to the end.

A sad day for me. I could have bought Cardano for $0.03 and decided to buy more XRP....

It hurts. I don't have wild millionaire dreams, I just want a small house for me and my family without being enslaved by a bank for it. Is that too much to ask oh Lord?

I hate this market and I hate the SEC. I haven't lost a dime, but I haven't really gained anything either. Standstill. Hopefully one day we will be rewarded, I pray for it every day.

 

Shout, shout let it all out because.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Troote said:

Sunk cost fallacy, plan continuation bias. You name it.

Yet here you are on an XRP chat forum. 

If it goes to zero so be it, but I'll risk it until it hits zero in case the naysayers are wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am in a fortunate position and managed to offload most of my XRP after the spike up in late 2020 and invested in other profitable projects. I saw that there was really no movement from the Ripple team with respect to XRP. I am sure they are doing extremely well with Ripplenet which doesnt affect us as holders.


I have thought about my position in XRP for a long time (managed to get in under 1c). Now XRP is at 64c so you could say it has already had its crazy bull run. The biggest problem is posters on twitter stating things like XRP to $10,000 each which is patently absurd. There is no chance it will reach this high and if it did bread would be $20000. 

I am sure XRP will rise above these levels but if we are to be brutally honest the world has moved on to other more interesting projects now. VET is languishing at a time when supply chain issues are paramount. It will rise but to be fair it already has. 

I feel a great deal of sympathy for those 100% in XRP as this has just not worked out so far. It might but I have my doubts. The SEC are completely corrupt but is anyone seriously thinking that will change? Why would they when they hold the levers of power. 

Anyway, I hope for all our sakes it does rise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Coingecko said:

I feel you brother, the wait sure is getting tiresome after all those years. It makes me doubt the investment every once in a while, but the thought of missing out on a bull run after waiting for so many years is unbearable. 

Edit: spelling.

I almost sold my XRP at 19 cents and at a loss after the SEC hit us with the lawsuit. I held it in case my gut was wrong. Three weeks or so and I was in the green again. I learned that I ain't selling sh!t until we make it to hero status, or I see zero. I am all in. That's just my take. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, YngwieJ said:

I am in a fortunate position and managed to offload most of my XRP after the spike up in late 2020 and invested in other profitable projects. I saw that there was really no movement from the Ripple team with respect to XRP. I am sure they are doing extremely well with Ripplenet which doesnt affect us as holders.


I have thought about my position in XRP for a long time (managed to get in under 1c). Now XRP is at 64c so you could say it has already had its crazy bull run. The biggest problem is posters on twitter stating things like XRP to $10,000 each which is patently absurd. There is no chance it will reach this high and if it did bread would be $20000. 

I am sure XRP will rise above these levels but if we are to be brutally honest the world has moved on to other more interesting projects now. VET is languishing at a time when supply chain issues are paramount. It will rise but to be fair it already has. 

I feel a great deal of sympathy for those 100% in XRP as this has just not worked out so far. It might but I have my doubts. The SEC are completely corrupt but is anyone seriously thinking that will change? Why would they when they hold the levers of power. 

Anyway, I hope for all our sakes it does rise.

I think you're right. I don't see xrp reaching crazy numbers in the thousands. That's just my opinion. I'd be content with 5 dollars lol. If it ever hits 50 dollars then holy smokes That's a return. 

In any case, holding worked and continues to work for me. No need to pay 40 percent in taxes until i can actually make a decent profit, and then I will happily pay the government taxes. Until then, I just hold and diversify into other assets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Cambridge said:

I think you're right. I don't see xrp reaching crazy numbers in the thousands. That's just my opinion. I'd be content with 5 dollars lol. If it ever hits 50 dollars then holy smokes That's a return. 

 

50 dollars could be possible in .........2045 and i'll be dead by then or too old to put on my socks without help,
so i take 5 anytime now while i'm still alive and kicking.

Edited by retep
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Troote said:

Sunk cost fallacy, plan continuation bias. You name it.

Oh it's ok.
i now own more positions in other coins and i will get a lot of Spark. In the medium term XRP will only make up 50% of my portfolio

But I can't possibly sell my XRP now - I need to know how the lawsuit will turn out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NightJanitor said:

Well, since no one else said it, I will:  I'm actually sort of considering buying some more at some point... (but I'm nuts, so!)

Nuts? not at all  I sold some XRP last week and have the money waiting to rebuy at .52.  I think XRP is no longer the only crypto project which is making fast headway into real world adoption, so unlike 2017 - 20, there are many alternative real world adoption coins to choose from.  

In the end fluid cross border payments will one of the biggest, if not the biggest use-case for crypto.  Ripple are working with most of the big names in finance like the Bank of England and SBI to make it happen.   The XRP ecosystem is growing at an impressive rate, but the fashion in the crypto world are NFT metaverse, Defi and NFT coins. You know every investment is a risk and you may see the price go down before it goes back up, you might have to wait years, but sometime XRP will take off and give very high returns on Investment (not financial advice, just my thoughts)

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.