Charting the course of XRP

It looks like we are in a bear market in crypto. I livesd through the 2018 bear, and it was brutal. I only held because I was so far deep in the red that it wouldn't have made sense to sell. I'm glad I did. For about two years I saw my investment go down, and right when I was seeing green, the SEC stepped in to ruin the show. 

If we are in a bear market, it is nothing like 2018. This feels so much more like a maturing market, eventhough the dips are hard. Stay strong if you can.

I'm all in. Hero or zero, and I can live with that. 

58 minutes ago, Cambridge said:

It looks like we are in a bear market in crypto. I livesd through the 2018 bear, and it was brutal. I only held because I was so far deep in the red that it wouldn't have made sense to sell. I'm glad I did. For about two years I saw my investment go down, and right when I was seeing green, the SEC stepped in to ruin the show. 

If we are in a bear market, it is nothing like 2018. This feels so much more like a maturing market, eventhough the dips are hard. Stay strong if you can.

I'm all in. Hero or zero, and I can live with that. 

It jist a begining, new moto: Microstrategy avg buy is 30200, so no way, we should go below that 🤣👍🤣👍🤣👍

7 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

It jist a begining, new moto: Microstrategy avg buy is 30200, so no way, we should go below that 🤣👍🤣👍🤣👍

Unless they already dumped during this crash :)

On 10/31/2021 at 9:35 PM, NMNR said:

The scenario I have planned is for February. The market would have collapsed but XRP is still to trade around the 1.2 to 1.5 range. 

During this period, many experienced traders should have returned to FIAT waiting on the side lines specifically for XRP.

Novice traders are going to be looking into something to make their money back. 

The only crypto to show a path way back to the green and "moonshot" is XRP. 

What I have in mind might sound crazy but crazy is what to expect. 

In this frenzy period I expect XRP to go up 750% to 1000%. This should be in line with the 7USD to 12USD price targets. 

I don't believe the price to falter as Ripple would maintain and stabilise the XRP price as it's a prerequisite to enable the massive transactional market that they've been longing for. 

Still expecting this to happen. XRP price still lagging behind given the various postponements in the case! 

23 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Still expecting this to happen. XRP price still lagging behind given the various postponements in the case! 

Mr Bank of America, when you introduce us, uneducated 4chan twitter plebs to your advanced moduling that will bring XRP to 7USD and BTC to bear market at same time?

With all do respect, so far you sound like any twitter account that expects every day on case settelment, no more no less, it just sounds like a simple bet onto momentum.

So far BTC down, XRP down works better than any model 🤣

5 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Mr Bank of America, when you introduce us, uneducated 4chan twitter plebs to your advanced moduling that will bring XRP to 7USD and BTC to bear market at same time?

With all do respect, so far you sound like any twitter account that expects every day on case settelment, no more no less, it just sounds like a simple bet onto momentum.

So far BTC down, XRP down works better than any model 🤣

XRP isn't going to wait on "settlement" that isn't how efficient markets work but rather the probability of settlement happening. Originally (back in Oct) we were meant to have expert discovery end and really find out how the judge thought of things by February.

I did mention XRP will follow btc, but the sell off in XRP isn't helped by a lack of progress in the case. 

The problem you have is you solely believe XRP and BTC are inseparable. 

I believe in this case they no longer will be :)

42 minutes ago, NMNR said:

XRP isn't going to wait on "settlement" that isn't how efficient markets work but rather the probability of settlement happening. Originally (back in Oct) we were meant to have expert discovery end and really find out how the judge thought of things by February.

I did mention XRP will follow btc, but the sell off in XRP isn't helped by a lack of progress in the case. 

The problem you have is you solely believe XRP and BTC are inseparable. 

I believe in this case they no longer will be :)

The thing is - XRP and BTC/ETH are inseparable 95% of the time. Altcoins are just different investment vehicles to trade volatility. That is something you can actually prove mathematically. A rising tide lifts all boats, and the opposite is true as well.

You will be right sometime, like when the SEC lawsuit hit and XRP tanked alone like a boss. But in the meantime, you have been and will continue to be quite wrong. And @xrp-nukewill continue to be right. The "problem" is with you, as it is you who are trying to establish exceptional circumstances as the general rule. You'll have to cope with that.

Edited by Troote

1 hour ago, Troote said:

The thing is - XRP and BTC/ETH are inseparable 95% of the time. Altcoins are just different investment vehicles to trade volatility. That is something you can actually prove mathematically. A rising tide lifts all boats, and the opposite is true as well.

You will be right sometime, like when the SEC lawsuit hit and XRP tanked alone like a boss. But in the meantime, you have been and will continue to be quite wrong. And @xrp-nukewill continue to be right. The "problem" is with you, as it is you who are trying to establish exceptional circumstances as the general rule. You'll have to cope with that.

Trading correlations, as you said, is a perfectly good way to make money. And there are several approaches to that. Hell, you could just trade Coinbase without all of these complications. Coinbase’s market cap is correlated to crypto market cap. And it even has a non-directional cash flow component to it because of all the fees and multiple sources of revenue!

Taking the long view and ignoring market gyrations is also a good way to trade/invest. It can be much harder to do, because you’re weighing several factors, identifying undervalued assets and you need a lot of patience. Sometimes years. But over time, they usually pay off far better. And during that time, you’re free to pursue other interests. 

I cannot speak for @NMNRbut I am guessing he has similar views.

You do care about the market gyrations in your approach and I’m sure you have made plenty of money with those opportunities. That takes skill. 

Some people make money during those 95% opportunities. Others do it during those 5%, having spent the rest of the time on something else.

Edited by Ripley