Charting the course of XRP

4 minutes ago, retep said:

you mean the previous president of the poorest western country on the planet?

no, no... guy i was thinking of is just a myth...  made the us energy independent! :)

I mean, that can't be real, right?  No way... we gotta import that shit;  "always have"

So glad the ice cream man came along and put a stop to that bad trip on day one...

I musta been dreaming;  so glad i'm woke up from that horrible independence stuff!

:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Ripley said:

In case it wasn’t fully clear from @NightJanitor comment above, it’s the same guy.

Yeah I got both what you guys meant. It’s a little bit confusing for me as a non English speaker. But thanks for both of you for the explanation . 

(I didn’t  know Bill and William can be the same guy.)

B9356DEE-E31B-4D92-B3C8-E14F78560B0C.thumb.jpeg.06da3a640e5d39cf11028530c3bd6415.jpeg

Edited by lizshadehdg

5 minutes ago, lizshadehdg said:

Yeah, well, I didn't know he could be on the government payroll AND the payroll of a private company at the same time.

It's a big, corrupt FU for him to just jump ship straight over there - Clayton did the same thing, but jumped to One River.

If you really want your mind blown with corruption possibilities, consider that Gensler actually has an identical twin.  :wacko3:

My dear Beratnas,

Aren't these incredibly exciting times right now?

We've been holding XRP for years now without any significant speculative success and now our boring coin ends up deciding the crypto World (in the US) ?

Where will we stand as XRP holders in 3-4 years? As the loyal winners who have always believed in XRP or as the biggest idiots who held on to a coin for years while left and right some kids have become millionaires with dogs and cat coins?

We'll know more by 2025 at the latest.

I hope we will be rewarded one day and the whole world will be excited to be able to buy an XRP for under 40$.

2 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

My dear Beratnas,

Aren't these incredibly exciting times right now?

We've been holding XRP for years now without any significant speculative success and now our boring coin ends up deciding the crypto World (in the US) ?

Where will we stand as XRP holders in 3-4 years? As the loyal winners who have always believed in XRP or as the biggest idiots who held on to a coin for years while left and right some kids have become millionaires with dogs and cat coins?

I hope we will be rewarded one day and the whole world will be excited to be able to buy an XRP for under 40$.

There's a whole world of crypto out there between ledgers built only for payments and meme coins. Don't get stuck in a false dilemma.

2 hours ago, lizshadehdg said:

Yeah I got both what you guys meant. It’s a little bit confusing for me as a non English speaker. But thanks for both of you for the explanation . 

B9356DEE-E31B-4D92-B3C8-E14F78560B0C.thumb.jpeg.06da3a640e5d39cf11028530c3bd6415.jpeg

Yes. Native English speakers know that Bill is a nickname for William. For example, see former US president William Clinton, more commonly known as Bill.

3 hours ago, NightJanitor said:

no, no... guy i was thinking of is just a myth...  made the us energy independent! :)

I mean, that can't be real, right?  No way... we gotta import that shit;  "always have"

So glad the ice cream man came along and put a stop to that bad trip on day one...

I musta been dreaming;  so glad i'm woke up from that horrible independence stuff!

:rolleyes:

When a natural resource is scarce, then you better make sure that you use up what other countries have in their ground, before you start to use up your own supply. Specialy when it's still cheap.

4 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

I remember many saying in 2017 that we'd see the XRP market mature more by 2022. I hope this is the year we see positive outcomes for this asset. I'll never sell until it reaches my targets. If it doesn't, my kids can inherit what I have. 

I hope the judges give us some light soon. The SEC is a failure. Greed, corruption and stupidity all in one organization.