Charting the course of XRP

15 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Looks like we might be breaking out of my triangle with volume.

67676767.thumb.jpg.67931ade83dcc85ded078c8cb9bdb397.jpg

I'll lift the NDA once it is confirmed. 

First rule of triangles: don't call breakouts before they happen :)

Yep, this is the break out, volume looks good.  I love triangles.  Nice little bull flag forming, then next leg up.

Not staying up to watch it, but my target for tonight is $0.308 and $0.31.

Good work @baobeiiiii

VBBHBxTU

Weekly XRPUSD chart continues to look good.  4 green candles now, MACD continues to trend more bullish after the cross last week, RSI still slightly oversold, lots of room to move up from here.

dffwEAvz

XRPBTC weekly shows the big red candle, still way oversold on the RSI and still trending bullish on MACD, though the momentum took a hit because of the drop this week.  I expect a big rally to catch back up to BTC this week.  If we don't see that, then we have to wonder if the breach of the bullish trend line is portending a reversal.  I don't anticipate this but always have to re-evaluate as new information comes.

R3AFWTVQ

Just got back from California and two things bursted this week. The first being the crypto market, and the second being my waistline from too much carne asada.

It’s a much easier world to Hodl when .30 is the support versus the contrary. XRP is sure giving it a go at it right now. From the tantalizing twenties to the dirty thirties again.

I don't know much about TA, but given the context of how everything around has been booming this looks incredibly weak, almost negligible to me.  I can see that BTC affects XRP, too much buying and selling happens on BTC dominated exchanges for it not to have an effect.  My gut feeling is that XRP hardly benefits from BTC booms, in fact they are generally detrimental because XRP gets hit by the bots when BTC corrects.  XRP has been recovering when everything around is quiet.  I get the strong gut feeling that the investors are coming into XRP at a constant rate, and gradually pushing the price back up, but these investors are lost/swamped in the noise of the BTC crowd who have little or no interest in XRP. 

SWELL is promising, and may give us a bull run that will out pace the rest of the market in the first week of November, and it could get enough publicity to start a long bull run.  But my hunch is that XRP performance will have small relationship to what other crypto are doing.

I am absolutely confident that XRP investors will win in the long game, which is why I am solely invested in XRP and am not even tempted to buy anything else.  But for those playing the market I think XRP will continue to be a dud until "our" investors arrive in numbers. 

53 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I don't know much about TA, but given the context of how everything around has been booming this looks incredibly weak, almost negligible to me.  I can see that BTC affects XRP, too much buying and selling happens on BTC dominated exchanges for it not to have an effect.  My gut feeling is that XRP hardly benefits from BTC booms, in fact they are generally detrimental because XRP gets hit by the bots when BTC corrects.  XRP has been recovering when everything around is quiet.  I get the strong gut feeling that the investors are coming into XRP at a constant rate, and gradually pushing the price back up, but these investors are lost/swamped in the noise of the BTC crowd who have little or no interest in XRP. 

SWELL is promising, and may give us a bull run that will out pace the rest of the market in the first week of November, and it could get enough publicity to start a long bull run.  But my hunch is that XRP performance will have small relationship to what other crypto are doing.

I am absolutely confident that XRP investors will win in the long game, which is why I am solely invested in XRP and am not even tempted to buy anything else.  But for those playing the market I think XRP will continue to be a dud until "our" investors arrive in numbers. 

I think what you’re saying has validity.

I also think that Bitcoin investors, and fans of other digital assets, view XRP as a trading tool to increase their position in their asset of choice. This is why XRP seems to get those parabolic moves that correct really hard shortly after.

Lately, whenever XRP starts to run, there seems to be large flips out of XRP into Bitcoin like someone is profiting out of the run to get more Bitcoin.