Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Reco said:

I have my xrp and no stress about my investment?

Anyway, bragging about a bronze status on an internet forum with hardly any visitors is pretty sad. Bye :)

Edit: n00b is a word I used 15 years ago when I did a lot of online gaming. It's pretty childish

i'm not english or an american, so my language is plain and simple and not perfect, so talking about being childish. 

And you just have 27 post and you already start to pick a fight, so you're not only a noob but a troll aswell,

and trolls don't last long on this forum so enjoy while it still last you idiot.

Havent posted in a while but thought I would add my $589 worth.

I am confident XRP will go up in the near to mid term but it will not be driven by utility but rather speculation. There are plenty of whales in XRP who got in early and will look to unload and before doing that it will rise in price. Talks of flipping ETH are just ridiculous. At the time of writing ETH is 13x the market cap of XRP. This overtaking of XRP market cap has happened over years not weeks.

What worries me more ( and probably should you) is the recent things happening on XRPL. The following tweet from a well known validator on the network is more worrisome than the current price.

20 minutes ago, Troote said:

Yes. The fact that this issue is not yet resolved is really worrying. How could a bank use the XRP Ledger in production under such circumstances?

ODL isn't impacted by this particular issue?

32 minutes ago, Troote said:

Yes. The fact that this issue is not yet resolved is really worrying. How could a bank use the XRP Ledger in production under such circumstances?

Today I used my major bank website to send money via global money transfer and received an big nasty error on the screen. faaar from the first time something like that has happened. It happens. 

45 minutes ago, Troote said:

Private XRPL is the answer. A big bank will never put production on public network, that its cant control. This is reality.

15 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Today I used my major bank website to send money via global money transfer and received an big nasty error on the screen. faaar from the first time something like that has happened. It happens. 

"It happens" is not the issue. The fact that this has been going on for days, and that the resolution is led by a handful of well-meaning (heroic) individuals is the issue. It's not exactly what I would call a professional, production grade support. Do you know banks that would tolerate that without raising an eyebrow?

Edited by Troote

1 hour ago, retep said:

i'm not english or an american, so my language is plain and simple and not perfect, so talking about being childish. 

And you just have 27 post and you already start to pick a fight, so you're not only a noob but a troll aswell,

and trolls don't last long on this forum so enjoy while it still last you idiot.

Lol...XRP had a bad couple of days and people are getting really snippy with each other on here. Maybe some of you should consider getting out, doing something positive, and forgetting about crypto for a while. Obsessing about the price and checking it every 5 minutes isn't going to help. 

6 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Lol...XRP had a bad couple of days and people are getting really snippy with each other on here. Maybe some of you should consider getting out, doing something positive, and forgetting about crypto for a while. Obsessing about the price and checking it every 5 minutes isn't going to help. 

That’s exactly what I wrote last time but depression isn’t solved like that, unfortunately for them 

14 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Sure XRP has had a bad couple of days but the fact that Ripple dont seem to care is the worrying thing. How can you claim "All the money" and let the infrastructure that supports your network fail? The ETH, BTC arguments are invalid. All that matters is whats happening on XRPL as the name of this site implies.

18 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

I don't get personal with anyone, so may i expect the same the other way round?