Charting the course of XRP

8 minutes ago, Ripley said:

We hit that 0.6339 line and bounced back a little bit. Lose this level, and we are down to 0.37.

image.png

We lost that level it went to .60 cents and its bounced up to .70.cents Looks like its trying hard to hold ground. But I have no idea where this pump is coming from, maybe all the people who sold to drop the price are now buying back at a lower price.

I caught your original post just before the price was tanking I was tempted to sell at .89 cents but it was dropping so fast I couldn't react fast enough and I just watched it fall dumb founded.

Edited by Scout

6 minutes ago, Ripley said:

We hit that 0.6339 line and bounced back a little bit. Lose this level, and we are down to 0.37.

image.png

"guys if we go down this artificial line, itll go down because lines = supply & demand OOOOOOO"

i still have no idea what these lines even mean, it used to be simple :/ *buy low and sell high*

Just now, Scout said:

We lost that level it went to .60 cents and its bounced up to .70.cents Looks like its trying hard to hold ground. But I have no idea where this pump is coming from, maybe all the people who sold to drop the price are buying back it at a lower price.

That line is on the monthly level so going down to 0.6 is okay as long as we close the monthly above that. Whenever that is. Volumes continue to be ultra low, so no guarantees either on recovery or on further crash.

2 minutes ago, wojake said:

"guys if we go down this artificial line, itll go down because lines = supply & demand OOOOOOO"

i still have no idea what these lines even mean, it used to be simple :/ *buy low and sell high*

Note: TA cannot be used to predict markets but may give you possible exit and entry points for risk management and profit booking. But it also evolves all the time as market becomes increasingly sophisticated. 

These are just pivot lines - daily, weekly and monthly. They are stupid lines because 99.99% of crypto traders today (including bots) are “unsophisticated” and so become easily predictable.

For more: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pivotpoint.asp

1 hour ago, Ripley said:

Note: TA cannot be used to predict markets but may give you possible exit and entry points for risk management and profit booking. But it also evolves all the time as market becomes increasingly sophisticated. 

These are just pivot lines - daily, weekly and monthly. They are stupid lines because 99.99% of crypto traders today (including bots) are “unsophisticated” and so become easily predictable.

For more: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pivotpoint.asp

And to be clear, the 1% of traders who don't use these lines actually take 99% of the money. Just saying.

This is really rough. I started buying XRP in late summer of 17 at around 0.20 and added some more here and there, made some trades, and probably have an average just under where we are sitting at now. Didn't cash out in Jan 18 at the peak, just held on like a greedy son of a *****.

The worst part is, for the last 2 or so years I've had absolutley zero BTC or ETH because I hold issue with the effects of PoW on the environment, I didn't dive into ADA, SOL, or any of the memecoins that've yielded absolutely mindblowing gains. I just siloed in XRP and XTZ (Tezos) about half and half. XTZ has also been terribly underwhelming when compared to its main competitors DOT, ADA, and AVA but I just really find the Tezos blockchain fascinating, as I do Ripple's IOV.

You know, xrp-nuke and others who are in fiat right now pondering when to enter back in will probably make more money in one red weekend than I've profited in 4 years. Crypto is not for the faint of heart. It's made for the wolves, and I'm certainly not going to admit to being a sheep (maybe I am), but I'm certainly no wolf here. I'm just a nerd in it for the tech apparently. 

GL friends, I'm going to ride the wave of the SEC resolution when there is one, cash out regardleas and hopefully buy my first house... as a 33 year old millennial who's still paying rent and with hair getting too white too early, I can't follow these crypto markets as attentively anymore. Peace.

1 hour ago, StellaBlueZerps said:

You know, xrp-nuke and others who are in fiat right now pondering when to enter back in will probably make more money in one red weekend than I've profited in 4 years

Its not as easy as it might look like. I was expecting 0.75 - 0.78 but not today.

Therefore I am strategic bag holder now who entered at 0.89 🤣

Even though I saw 0.76 at 4AM I did not expect 0.6x

If its Omicron swan event, today we can see and 0.5 and 0.3.

I got spoiled tbh and forgot that noone cancelled -30% single days 🥺