Molten

Charting the course of XRP

CH and my friend @Nouk are both calling for a test of support for BTC and XRP before we go higher. I have to respect their track record, but I'd say this is a dip you can buy with a high degree of confidence, if you are so inclined.

7 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

CH and my friend @Nouk are both calling for a test of support for BTC and XRP before we go higher. I have to respect their track record, but I'd say this is a dip you can buy with a high degree of confidence, if you are so inclined.

what depth of dip?

22 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

2 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Just made a cheeky 1k xrp purchase. :)

not listening matt leblanc GIF

I think with this big fundamental China news and clear manipulation right now, current TA can be taken with a grain of salt. Usually when fomo or fear takes over, TA becomes less reliable. 

Edited by Plikk

21 minutes ago, Molten said:

This is what I'm seeing.  I hear all the calls to drop, but this guy looks ready to pop.  We shall see.

HGPitl8C

Usually the opposite happens of what most of the people are calling (in this case most are calling down). Lol

There was a MoneyGram (NYSE: MGI) news release June 18, with Garlinghouse.  

Note what happened to MGI stock thereafter, it gapped up.

Note BitCOIN taking the credit, as it shot up just after failing a 2011 trendline.  

I also find it peculiar that BITSO (which is mentioned in this document) is related to Ripple now and Ripple bought a percentage of MoneyGram, as disclosed in the CNBC press release with Garlinghouse.  

Fast foreward to Halloween 1029, the Bitcoin death cross (50SMA+200SMA) and bitcoin behaviour since the cross, may be the de-coupling we have been looking for.   

MoneyGram releases its financial results November 1 to include financial activity in the month of June, so look for more insights there before SWELL comes in and makes it just obvious.   XAQXX 

Untitles2.JPG

Untitled.jpg

6 minutes ago, XAQXX said:

(which is mentioned in this document)

What document?

EDIT:  IGNORE.  I read this a third time (going senile apparently) and I see it’s the news release.  Sorry for my thickheadedness.

Edited by Tinyaccount