Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, mrkzie said:

Is there a resistance at 1$ or why is XRP not able break through it?

Pivot Points are simplistic but unfortunately XRP appears to be following them pretty consistently.  Ultimately, for now, XRP's fortune is tied to BTC's.

On the daily chart - 

700991659_XRPUSD_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_11_29_2021.thumb.png.76ab581ceb79f96a04f458d5683fd504.png

On the intraday chart - 

1480372115_XRPUSD_Barchart_Interactive_Chart_11_29_2021-2.thumb.png.328c133d66bf2e9b0b2726bbb8918881.png

If this observation holds, once (if) we cross 1.03 we should be testing 1.08-1.10 pretty quickly, but crossing 1.10 will take time. 

Edited by Ripley

8 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

this is interesting - when the Royal Ballet principles (Natalie Osipova) and Bonham's auction house start selling NFTs of performances you know this thing is going mainstream.

I guess XRPL with its zero gas fees and security features is going to sweep this market?

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2021/nov/29/royal-ballet-dancer-natalia-osipova-to-auction-worlds-first-ballet-nfts

Not a fan of Osipova, but I did this sketch of her dancing

Osipova Odille Royal Ballet 1000px.jpg

Great sketch @Julian_Williams! You clearly have a talent.

I've gone back to ballet this year after a 35 year break. It's been quite a challenge but good. 

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

I have spent many tens of thousands of hours drawing dance classes.  I still make drawings of her practicing every evening (part of my daily routine)  This is her dancing, she is aged 69 and it is painful for her to keep her body in shape.  She doesn't still look like a twenty year old, but I can draw her that way.

739 Mami portrait June 2021.jpg

742.jpg

Beautiful. What a nice daily routine to have. 

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I have spent many tens of thousands of hours drawing dance classes.  I still make drawings of her practicing every evening (part of my daily routine)  This is her dancing, she is aged 69 and it is painful for her to keep her body in shape.  She doesn't still look like a twenty year old, but I can draw her that way.

739 Mami portrait June 2021.jpg

742.jpg

Who is that dancer?! maybe i misread the readings! I guess, its not Osipova right!? Cause she is still young and definitely not 69....... :paint2:

14 hours ago, mrkzie said:

Is there a resistance at 1$ or why is XRP not able break through it?

Cuz XRP acts as a stablecoin 80% of the time, it grinds downward 13% of the time, grinds upward 6% of the time and goes absolutely apeshit parabolic 1% of the time… both on the way up and back on the way down afterward. When I say “grinds” with a direction, I mean it does that price-action in a sideways manner, very slowly over a period of weeks/months. 

Ahhh, hadn’t been to this thread in ages and came it at just the right time, to enjoy @Julian_Williams’s paintings. Thanks fer sharin’ ur stuff with us, it’s good. You definitely have a style and I could instantly recognize it if I randomly saw it on display somewhere in person. That’d be pretty cool/mindblowing too. I’d get to say I know the artist and when asked where from, I’d say from an online crypto forum. Yep, I can see the looks already.