Charting the course of XRP

No reason to be bearish, unless you’re falling for a bit of a bear trap

image.thumb.jpeg.ece1ebffbbeb4dc5c7ac2c97a7fbe433.jpeg

we had some enthusiasm and delusion with dogecoiners but nowhere near the media attention that we could’ve had when hitting 60k. Compared to December 2017…. We haven’t got that frenzy yet. Media mostly focused on the fake pandemic. The sell off was strong because of Musk solely toying with the market. We didn’t enter a blow off phase. I guess we might get more media attention when they’re done with the BS booster hoax  

IMHO btc goes up to 200k then crashes to 40k (despair). Eth goes up to 20k just like btc did in 2017 then crashes to 2k (Alts crash harder). BNB reminds me of eth in 2017 but even more manipulated so who knows. XRP up to $15 because everyone is expecting $20+ and this coin is such a punk. Then crash back to $1 of course 

Edited by Benaoao20

12 hours ago, Benaoao20 said:

No reason to be bearish, unless you’re falling for a bit of a bear trap

image.thumb.jpeg.ece1ebffbbeb4dc5c7ac2c97a7fbe433.jpeg

we had some enthusiasm and delusion with dogecoiners but nowhere near the media attention that we could’ve had when hitting 60k. Compared to December 2017…. We haven’t got that frenzy yet. Media mostly focused on the fake pandemic. The sell off was strong because of Musk solely toying with the market. We didn’t enter a blow off phase. I guess we might get more media attention when they’re done with the BS booster hoax  

IMHO btc goes up to 200k then crashes to 40k (despair). Eth goes up to 20k just like btc did in 2017 then crashes to 2k (Alts crash harder). BNB reminds me of eth in 2017 but even more manipulated so who knows. XRP up to $15 because everyone is expecting $20+ and this coin is such a punk. Then crash back to $1 of course 

you don't think XRP will set a new higher floor after such a strong surge to $15? I'd hope it bounces down to $3-4 at the lowest lol

4 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Harsh ending to Thanks Giving.   

Thanks giving is about giving man not taking 🤣🤣🤣

Here we are, take it.

Suspect XRP goes to 1.00 or 1.02 before down to 0.85 on weekend. If 0.85 is broken. Well. Nothing helps here.

If BTC is set to go to 3xk would be interesting to see wheree XRP bottom will be. Doubt that 0.5 this time

But, if its a bear market, than from what ATH count 98% drop? 🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Thanks giving is about giving man not taking 🤣🤣🤣

Here we are, take it.

Suspect XRP goes to 1.00 or 1.02 before down to 0.85 on weekend. If 0.85 is broken. Well. Nothing helps here.

If BTC is set to go to 3xk would be interesting to see wheree XRP bottom will be. Doubt that 0.5 this time

But, if its a bear market, than from what ATH count 98% drop? 🤣🤣🤣

$0.003

I’m more than happy that broke morons who are scared of a virus with 99.5-99.9% survival rates block me, but I’m not too happy about that 10% drop in the last hour 🤣 

oh well .85 it is then? As of the next floor if we do go up in to the mid teens I’m simply expecting a 95% drop from whatever peak we reach. 

Edited by Benaoao20

On 11/18/2021 at 10:50 AM, Ripley said:

If we lose this level, I'm thinking we'll go down to 0.94 or something. That said, I still think anything $1 or lower is a good buy for XRP.

Ok. We made it to 0.94. Let’s see if we hold 0.94 and attempt 1.1 again or go down further. 

1 hour ago, robertbruce said:

Sold some early today to buy an asset. Asset purchase stalled on border restrictions for a fortnight. Paniced to get fiat back onto exchange... And now can buy this dip but im thinking... isnt this the last friday of the month shorts dip???

ok, i bought the dip and wont lose any 1.08 ground if we reclaim 1.02 ... so confusing