Molten

Charting the course of XRP

14 hours ago, eggsarepeas said:

Are we going to break up or down?

DBFE1AB3-A057-445C-BB63-802077264B1E.png

I like that, nice call.   I think you're on to something with that triangle.  Looks set to break in 2 days.  By my calculation, should be a 5 cent swing up or down.  I would vote up, putting us around $0.32ish.  Down would be bad.

dq6PAjwx

1 hour ago, Molten said:

I like that, nice call.   I think you're on to something with that triangle.  Looks set to break in 2 days.  By my calculation, should be a 5 cent swing up or down.  I would vote up, putting us around $0.32ish.  Down would be bad.

dq6PAjwx

My vote is for up as well but it’s so hard to tell if that’s a rational call or just wishful thinking. Based on the rest of the market, it seems hard to believe that xrp could make new lows while every other coin is up 3x during the same time frame though.

Edited by eggsarepeas

26 minutes ago, eggsarepeas said:

Mi voto es a favor también, pero es muy difícil saber si es una decisión racional o simplemente una ilusión. Según el resto del mercado, parece difícil de creer que xrp pueda alcanzar nuevos mínimos, mientras que cualquier otra moneda sube 3 veces durante el mismo período de tiempo.

Unfortunately it could happen. ..but not only xrp, all alts could be hit once more while only bitcoin rises. and hopefully after that comes our season;) I could be terribly wrong.

hug

12 minutes ago, Cesar1810 said:

Unfortunately it could happen. ..but not only xrp, all alts could be hit once more while only bitcoin rises. and hopefully after that comes our season;) I could be terribly wrong.

hug

I’m totally fine with it so long as the “hopefully after that comes our season” part comes to fruition! 

Didn’t one of you knowledgeable guys point out that most triangles are broken out of at the 80% point?  So they normally don’t reach the very end?

2 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Didn’t one of you knowledgeable guys point out that most triangles are broken out of at the 80% point?  So they normally don’t reach the very end?

Damn just like clock work.

7 hours ago, Cesar1810 said:

hug

I just wish Bitcoin would get to $20K and stop stalling. 

Watching these charts for a little while now and seeing how the triangles mature with more data points.  @eggsarepeas had suggested a triangle that was set to break soon and I thought it looked good but now, having gathered some more touches along the trendline, I think the following triangle makes more sense and set to break on September 1.  If the pattern is correct, looking for a 3-4 cent swing either way on or before September 1.  Remember the last few symmetrical triangles have been eerily accurate.

AixB2XB8

5 hours ago, Molten said:

Watching these charts for a little while now and seeing how the triangles mature with more data points.  @eggsarepeas had suggested a triangle that was set to break soon and I thought it looked good but now, having gathered some more touches along the trendline, I think the following triangle makes more sense and set to break on September 1.  If the pattern is correct, looking for a 3-4 cent swing either way on or before September 1.  Remember the last few symmetrical triangles have been eerily accurate.

AixB2XB8

Agreed. My chart failed so thanks for the update! Feels like we should see some movement any day now.

Let's revisit the BTC dominance chart.  As you might recall, we were in a very long rising wedge pattern that we broke out of a week or two ago.  I am surprised that the breakout didn't result in a big drop but the subsequent pattern that we are forming coming out of the wedge is interesting.  Looks like it is forming (you guessed it) a symmetrical triangle set to break on September 1.  Curiously, this is the same as the triangle on XRPUSD.  So, either the patterns are BS and nothing will happen or there will be some significant price action on 9/1.  If I had to guess, I'd say XRP is going up and BTC down. 

60ncT6zw

24 minutes ago, Molten said:

Just for s's and g's, I'll throw up the XRPBTC chart aaaaaaaand.... there it is.  Symmetrical triangle set to break on or about 9/1.  It's getting weird...

pBf5NkOE

But there’s always a symmetrical triangle it seems...do you think it’s going to break up or down? Or just stay where it’s at?

23 minutes ago, CryptoBoiler said:

But there’s always a symmetrical triangle it seems...do you think it’s going to break up or down? Or just stay where it’s at?

The charts are what they are.  Do you see something different?  I'm giving a specific date of action and I already went on record predicting a break up for XRPUSD and XRPBTC.  What else do you want from me?! :shock: