Charting the course of XRP

$3 means 100k USD in the wallet for me. That’d be sweet considering that I pulled my initial investment back in April. But far from life changing and regardless, part of me would wait till absolute manic spiking which could be in the $5-20 range. Then I’d most def pull out. Unless we hit 10k-20k sats  in which case I’d swap all to Btc. 

Edited by Benaoao20

26 minutes ago, Benaoao20 said:

$3 means 100k USD in the wallet for me. That’d be sweet considering that I pulled my initial investment back in April. But far from life changing and regardless, part of me would wait till absolute manic spiking which could be in the $5-20 range. Then I’d most def pull out. Unless we hit 10k-20k sats  in which case I’d swap all to Btc. 

Interesting. 100k is 10years of work where I am from. Good thing I live in a poor country.

4 hours ago, WarChest said:

Well, I planned to be completely out of Crypto at the end of this year, Flare and the SEC case means that I will leave it at least another 6 months. I am out of BTC now though, I retired in May and it gave me enough make my retirement more comfortable.

Congratulations - wonderful story to hear.

Personally i would keep a small stack in crypto long term, maybe building it until a year into the bear market which will follow the blow off.  Utility coins, and new utility coins not yet born, will be way undervalued and pay for many holidays and better retirement life style.  Good luck for your future. 

If the $3/4 mark gets overcome convincingly with some positive sentiment then $8 can be achieved easily as you enter price discovery. Nobody has seen what XRP can do once it reaches its ATH. 

7 minutes ago, NMNR said:

If the $3/4 mark gets overcome convincingly with some positive sentiment then $8 can be achieved easily as you enter price discovery. Nobody has seen what XRP can do once it reaches its ATH. 

I have seen in 2017 🥺 

9 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Getting above ATH is going to be extremely difficult, but if it does, watch out….

funny thing is, if this sec case settles soonish, as everything is peaking, then this lawsuit will have been the best thing to have ever happened to xrp. Xrp will blow through the roof. Let’s hope the timing of it all works out. 

Edited by princesultan

9 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Nobody has seen what XRP can do once it reaches its ATH. 

how about drop back to peanuts and not be able to get past it's one and only ath until now? Xrp is the most worst performing top 10 coin since the first ath. When i would have kept my bitcoin, i could have 650% profit now, while xrp
made it to 1,90 this year, so that's still - 50% of its one and only ath ever, and atm it's just at about 30% of its ath, so xrp has a looooooooooooooong way to go before i pop the champagne and put on my party hat.

35 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I have seen in 2017 🥺 

If you zoom out, the whole period from Jan 2017 - 21 is one long accumulation building into a parabolic lift off. This does not mean it will happen yet, for instance the stock market could (is likely to?) collapse between now and Xmas pulling everything down with it.   I guess I will exit 20% of my stock by the time we reach 4.5. which will be enough money to keep me well off (alongside other incomes) for a few years. 

I have few doubts that  XRP will find exceptional utility post the SEC case settlement.  After utility comes into play these fantasy fictional figures of 14, 20, 30 dollars look very likely, but we have to consider them (never count your eggs before they are laid) most likely in the longer time frame. 

I do not wish to exit everything until after my present stack has made me rich enough to live well for the rest of my life. 

Edited by Julian_Williams

4 minutes ago, retep said:

how about drop back to peanuts and not be able to get past it's one and only ath until now? Xrp is the most worst performing top 10 coin since the first ath. When i would have kept my bitcoin, i could have 650% profit now, while xrp
made it to 1,90 this year, so that's still - 50% of its one and only ath ever, and atm it's just at about 30% of its ath, so xrp has a looooooooooooooong way to go before i pop the champagne and put on my party hat.

Man, stuff like this really annoys me. Not calling you out but perspective is needed.

It's the worst top 10 performing coin. But it's one of those coins that has stayed in the top 10 throughout the most adversity EVER seen in crypto yet its still one of the highest market caps.

What you have said regarding price moves are facts. I won't dispute that. But take everything into context. 

With most things in life, nothing ever comes easy. This is no exception unfortunately.