Charting the course of XRP

2 hours ago, 4Fingers said:

What I also find interesting is that usually when XRP increases we see a comparable increase in XLM because of the trading bots. The current increase however looks independent of XLM.

I think XLM had an independent pump a couple of days ago with Moneygram news.

2 hours ago, 4Fingers said:

What I also find interesting is that usually when XRP increases we see a comparable increase in XLM because of the trading bots. The current increase however looks independent of XLM.

I watch this too and you are right about XRP outpacing XLM the past day. But, just to offer a counter argument to keep us grounded, maybe it is just XRP catching up to XLM from their Moneygram announcement. XLM was outpacing XRP for a bit there.

I am looking forward to the day where we get some nice increases due to the lawsuit finishing up (perhaps even before an announcement because of insiders etc) but I don't think this feels like it. 

3 minutes ago, CryptoPitbull said:

I watch this too and you are right about XRP outpacing XLM the past day. But, just to offer a counter argument to keep us grounded, maybe it is just XRP catching up to XLM from their Moneygram announcement. XLM was outpacing XRP for a bit there.

Given we are currently still in bull market and xlm is one of the low gainer without the sec dragging it down the MG news should have sent it towards ATH and beyond IMO

11 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Coins kid has predicted that at about that level blast off to 4.5 commences  - he is one of the more sober analysts

I have had it with all those crypto guru's and influencers, because they all say that crypto's will go to the moon, mars,  will explode, will go nuclear, etc etc etc, before the end of this year, and they all say that for months now, and even micheal saylor dared to say that it even will happen before this month is over, so he's the first one that's going to be on my ignore list when this month is over and crypto are still the same as it is right now, and the others will follow by the end of this year because when crypto's won't go up as they say, then they all will loose their credibility, because no one will believe any of them anymore.  And then this forum. When crypto's don't move, then this forum is as busy as a graveyard on a rainy monday morning, but as soon xrp moves 5-10 cent's, the zombies start dancing on their graves from excitement and get back in their grave as soon the pump 'n dump is over.

Edited by retep

I believe that we will see an overall increase when the btc looses dominance.

I hold other coins too and some of them made a nice profit in recent weeks, but xrp i hold from the beginning of my crypto journey.

What i wanted to say that the positive turn of the market is something we can enjoy and look forward for more:)

2 hours ago, retep said:

I have had it with all those crypto guru's and influencers, because they all say that crypto's will go to the moon, mars,  will explode, will go nuclear, etc etc etc, before the end of this year, and they all say that for months now, and even micheal saylor dared to say that it even will happen before this month is over, so he's the first one that's going to be on my ignore list when this month is over and crypto are still the same as it is right now, and the others will follow by the end of this year because when crypto's won't go up as they say, then they all will loose their credibility, because no one will believe any of them anymore.  And then this forum. When crypto's don't move, then this forum is as busy as a graveyard on a rainy monday morning, but as soon xrp moves 5-10 cent's, the zombies start dancing on their graves from excitement and get back in their grave as soon the pump 'n dump is over.

You are not ptient!

26 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

You are not ptient!

It's ot about being patient but about al those "experts" on YT who keep on claiming for months now that IT is going to happen before the end of this year.  It's like those tv preachers from the 70's and 80's. "touch the screen and rip out your wallet and you will be healed!"

1419352578_image.jpg

5 hours ago, retep said:

Always good to look back a few years and see who posted stuff that held true:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BLX/uYKn9Nrx-Bitcoin-longterm-chart/

First semester 2022 sounds good to me 

9 hours ago, Mountainman said:

I believe that we will see an overall increase when the btc looses dominance.

I hold other coins too and some of them made a nice profit in recent weeks, but xrp i hold from the beginning of my crypto journey.

What i wanted to say that the positive turn of the market is something we can enjoy and look forward for more:)

Welcome Mountainman, we here (mostly) share your sentiments and hopium :) 

Thank you, it was interesting, how things changed, when i started to believe in the positive predictions of the market by eric and many others here.

First i was stressed in summer but as autumn approched, relief came.

Erics predictions of the big green candles really kept me going:)

Sounds funny maybe, but thats how it is.