Jump to content
Molten

Charting the course of XRP

Recommended Posts

We have seen 5 weeks of upside for XRPBTC, so it is not unexpected that we will see a bigger correction now. More upside is still expected but nothing goes up in a straight line. It might seem like BTC is doing that now but look what happened in the 4 months before that. 

Also I don't think there is much to read into here with regards to XRP vs BTC. This is all bot trading. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Molten said:

I won't feel good about this until we get over the long term bearish trend line, which right now is around $9600.  Until then, I still think BTC is more apt to go down then up.  Hope I'm wrong.

VvndTOfM

BTC is past $9600. What are your thoughts? Less worried?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaxMad said:

BTC is past $9600. What are your thoughts? Less worried?

This is laughably absurd.  I forgot that crypto can do this going UP as well as down...

To answer your question, yes.  If BTC maintains above the line, I would take that as a very bullish sign.

gdwSkxHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Molten said:

This is laughably absurd.  I forgot that crypto can do this going UP as well as down...

To answer your question, yes.  If BTC maintains above the line, I would take that as a very bullish sign.

gdwSkxHY

Holy smokes in the minutes between my post and you replying it’s now touching $9900. I think we will touch $10k today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaxMad said:

Holy smokes in the minutes between my post and you replying it’s now touching $9900. I think we will touch $10k today. 

Already did.  10k+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Molten said:

Already did.  10k+

They're doing the Do-si-do. I'm telling you, they do this to try and start runs. It will dump if the run doesn't catch. Just have to sit back and watch.

It's crazy, Bitcoin up 35% in one day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...