Charting the course of XRP

3 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Jeez, since when you become neutrally bearish? 😳🥺

I'm not. I'm a bull. I expect XRP to hit 5USD with ease by year end. But as of right now I don't see it unless there's movement on the legal side of things. That doesn't make me bearish. 

1 hour ago, B088IN said:

Without being negative, let’s hope you don’t get to buy back in 👍👌

Awwww.... passive agressive.... so sweet...

1 hour ago, Moonraker said:

I have stop loss in place so it's ok. But I'm pretty sure we'll see 0.90 or a bit lower before it heads off to a new ATH.

Make the profit bruh!

4 hours ago, NMNR said:

I'm not. I'm a bull. I expect XRP to hit 5USD with ease by year end. But as of right now I don't see it unless there's movement on the legal side of things. That doesn't make me bearish. 

So, what the changes will be along the way to EOY that it gives you confidence of 5 USD?

11 hours ago, Moonraker said:

Next XRP short term target is around $0.90. I've sold most of my position and will re-buy when price hits $0.90

Not financial advice

Didn’t you buy the top around 2018? Seems awfully risky to me for such a small percentage gain if we do dip down to 90. Anyway, I hope everything works out for you 👍🏽