Charting the course of XRP

6 hours ago, VanHasen said:

But he is right

The bigger the community grows the more yt channels you'll see on the topic. Most of the youtubers want to pump their own bags, often sharing xrp related content to gain followers because of its large community, to then shill their low volume coins to pump them up

"W-Wow, that is a lot of ad hominem, anger and strawman arguments for a single post. You seem emotionally attached to an extent that is unhealthy. Cool off a bit."

The angry mob is running out of things to say and are now copying my own posts. How original and brave.
"h-he said something about my token that I don't like, quick, get the pitchforks REEEEEE. Think of something to say, anything, something". Ask me how I know you spend  too much time on twitter.

> argumentDatabaseEmpty.exe
> findRandomInsult.exe
> error.exe
> copyPaste.exe

Actual bot tier posters here.

Edited by War

1 hour ago, War said:

Ask me how I know you spend  too much time on twitter. 

Hahaha, spending too much time. 

Creates an account on a forum of a coin he doesn't like, utilized by a company he thinks is a fraud, attacks everything around him he disagrees with without showing a single fact, then feels attacked by others, (which was the entire purpose of his reply) and other people are spending too much time... 

At least you're honest about your goal here by choosing that nick. 

If that gets you aroused man, you do you!

2 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Hahaha, spending too much time. 

Creates an account on a forum of a coin he doesn't like, utilized by a company he thinks is a fraud, attacks everything around him he disagrees with without showing a single fact, then feels attacked by others, (which was the entire purpose of his reply) and other people are spending too much time... 

At least you're honest about your goal here by choosing that nick. 

If that gets you aroused man, you do you!

Creates an account on a forum of a coin he doesn't like

You're projecting. Statistically speaking there's a 99% chance I got a bigger bag than you.

attacks everything around him he disagrees with without showing a single fact

You're projecting. So far I've only replied to angry mob posters. If you wanna talk about facts, the same can be said about literally every single post above. It's funny how since the angry mob has formed everyone is suddenly an "insider" and is full of facts. 

utilized by a company he thinks is a fraud

Quote me where I said this? Or do you just feel the need to make more strawman arguments to occupy more pixels?

It's noticeable how you got particularly triggered when the twitter bots were called out.

7 minutes ago, War said:

Quote me where I said this? Or do you just feel the need to make more strawman arguments to occupy more pixels. 

If you believe the reason there are many XRP channels is because Ripple pays them instead of simple attempts at monetization of channels focused on a (still) popular digital asset it would make Ripple a fraud. Case would be lost and closed immediately. 

The top10 channels on Youtube are generic and BTC focused so your YT recommendations might fool you in the perception. BCB would be #11 by the way, so close but no cigar. 

Congrats on being in the 1% group. I do however think you underestimate the amount of members on this forum that have been building positions pre last bull market. So the 99% might not be accurate being on an XRP focused forum, only in general wallet overview. Statistically. 

10 minutes ago, brianwalden said:

Holy crap, the 1% comes pretty cheap.

Yeah, and 90% have less than 2200. Keep in mind, a lot of people have more than one wallet and/or keep a few extra wallets with small balances. So, these numbers are likely a skewed view of what people really have.

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

Anyone charts here?

XRP isn't going to break out of the 1.10 channel unless bitcoin moves significantly higher or positive news from the lawsuit. 

I'm thinking the price action is going to be dull but the news that should come out from lawsuit should literally lead to a 50% pump I.e. judge Netburn would favour Ripple's view that the SEC have been redacting and abusing the DPP.