Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

A little disappointed we are still messing around here but the chart hasn't fundamental changed. XRP and BTC both still look up, expecting that move sooner rather than later. Apart from that nothing else to say, we wait.

image.thumb.png.7b400c86c5b29b3fe8420fc9cc6cfce8.png

Thar she blows. Obviously we want to see this move be sustained with some strength. 1.30 is the next target.

image.thumb.png.823d6f06f91e0e224b26d0d6e26e6801.png

4 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

So, put it simple, if it breaks 42k than we just go back to target of 24k and lower, means that it was just similar what we have in the 7th January 2018, same pattern but overstretched in time 🤣🤣🤣🥺

So you disregard the  2nd drop of 20% just like 2017after retracement before hitting 20k? …. This is why’s bull market doesn’t make millions of people richer…… and on the downside people will hang fon the the next leg up! after there’s no leg up
just saying, there was a drop similar to this as it went to 20k and another in November what lost more! . It’s trusting your conviction of the price you want, and if it’s over to you, then sell buy back at lower prices or take your money and enjoy a holiday, new house, retirement ect 

For me if the cycle plays out the same, then we are far from over….. no guarantees 

Edited by Trentsteel

People called the bottom in September and November for BTC in 2017 and they were wrong….. it jumped from 6k to 20k in a crappy one week of a 30% dump in November 😂 I’m not fooled that this market has peaked but history is littered with those in January 2018 saying the same……. I would say say don’t over leverage and if you’re happy with what you have, then bag savings because it’s going to be volatile 

4 hours ago, w1s said:

Only I can predict it.

Am I wrong? no. 1.07$.

100%

😂😂

Everything that can be wrong is wrong in your reply. You state it’s a prediction yet confirm it’s 100% accurate. Also being a prediction you state irrefutably that it’s correct, yet it’s a prediction so how can you know it’s right 🤨😂😂

Sometimes it’s best just to move on and not bother. Some cannot be helped. 

28 minutes ago, B088IN said:

😂😂

Everything that can be wrong is wrong in your reply. You state it’s a prediction yet confirm it’s 100% accurate. Also being a prediction you state irrefutably that it’s correct, yet it’s a prediction so how can you know it’s right 🤨😂😂

Sometimes it’s best just to move on and not bother. Some cannot be helped. 

if someone is bothering you @B088IN use your user ignore feature.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:22 PM, w1s said:

S'okay, you can make fun of me np. All of your triangles are wrong. ALL OF THEM.

All of your speculations were/are/will be wrong. You lol at twitter people posting triangles, and you do the same.

XRP is 1.1$ today. 0.25$ tomorrow, 12$ in 25years. You're all wrong, you can not predict a crypto market. 

Bearish 100%

Yer, you might be right, a broken clock is right twice a day, and while your making your money on these ups and downs, without margin would be pretty low….. I’m assuming, just saying!  But you come across a a crass talking bag of shite😬 sorry can’t help myself, bang another warning point for that mods but this turkey is talking gobble gobble, thick turkey  

Keep posting though, it’s all about the community……. Blam blam 😎