Charting the course of XRP

16 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

Patience, Mi-lord! It will get to the new ATH.. Faith :D

About all the crypto gurus on youtube say the same for weeks so when alot of people say the same thing over and over, then it must be true (i hope). Well let's hodl a little longer then and see what's going to happen.

2 minutes ago, retep said:

About all the crypto gurus on youtube say the same for weeks so when alot of people say the same thing over and over, then it must be true (i hope).

Well this is exactly what makes me suspicious. If everyone says that the crypto market will go up, I prepare for the opposite. With preparing I mean mentally because I don't act unless we reach new time highs...

44 minutes ago, retep said:

About all the crypto gurus on youtube say the same for weeks so when alot of people say the same thing over and over, then it must be true (i hope). Well let's hodl a little longer then and see what's going to happen.

All they mean is "if the market continues to be bullish, we will likely make ATHs based on what we see on the charts and historical behavior". It is unfortunate that many of them present this as a prediction though it is largely a hypothesis, or at best, a theory. 

I personally don't think we will see a "bear" market the way we have seen it in 2017. My guess is that a bear market this time will be fundamentals driven - regulatory changes, enforcement actions, geopolitics, taxation, rug pulls, lack of utility etc. The same goes for a bull market. 

35 minutes ago, Ripley said:

All they mean is "if the market continues to be bullish, we will likely make ATHs based on what we see on the charts and historical behavior". It is unfortunate that many of them present this as a prediction though it is largely a hypothesis, or at best, a theory. 

I personally don't think we will see a "bear" market the way we have seen it in 2017. My guess is that a bear market this time will be fundamentals driven - regulatory changes, enforcement actions, geopolitics, taxation, rug pulls, lack of utility etc. The same goes for a bull market. 

Never underestimate human stupidity...

Fundamentals will matter, eventually. We're a long way from that.

10 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Repeat after me: 50k is not resistance.

I agree it isn't a technical resistance but definitely mentally/psychological. 

You cannot deny that Cryptocurrency is more speculation than anything else and that is more alone to mental thoughts and sentiment than fundamentals. So you could argue on that ground $50k is resistance. 

However, I don't think $50k is anything - I remember BTC shooting from $49k to I think $54k so quickly. 

13 minutes ago, NMNR said:

I agree it isn't a technical resistance but definitely mentally/psychological. 

You cannot deny that Cryptocurrency is more speculation than anything else and that is more alone to mental thoughts and sentiment than fundamentals. So you could argue on that ground $50k is resistance. 

However, I don't think $50k is anything - I remember BTC shooting from $49k to I think $54k so quickly. 

Yes, I think right term could be bear trap 🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, retep said:

One thing  you yet will notice, they never bearish when asset goes 80% down.

Noone is herw to make for you daily observations.

On 8/23/2021 at 9:05 AM, Seoulite said:

Not much to say. Still going according to plan. Nothing has really changed as far as I can see: XRPBTC looks a little down, likely BTC moves up quickly and XRP follows slower. BTC looks very ready to properly have a go at 50k again. Let's see.

image.thumb.png.74b28445d88e2e42ac5fee029103a1fb.png

image.thumb.png.6db530e92216acbd004d7676036b63bf.png

Well we went up but came back into the range, so that means the correction is not finished yet. It doesn't change anything, just means we have to wait longer.image.thumb.png.5b55476b3d679741ac1bd241b24bcc64.png

XRPBTC going nowhere, still looks most likely to lose a little ground, but sideways is always better than down. Again, we are just waiting.

image.thumb.png.05a1727f3e8021a6e96c950355203640.png

BTC attempted 50k but rejected. The daily close below 50k is not a particularly good sign, but this is just one rejection, there is plenty of time for a few more. It is only when you have seen a number of rejections that you start thinking that it needs to break soon or it's not going to. Like when BTC was breaking against 60k for a whole week, and we know what happened after that. Anyway like I said BTC has plenty of time and you would still expect them to break 50k relatively soon. 

image.thumb.png.170966ef37a9f4c11b659b866d830d02.png

image.thumb.png.115da8a9da4027975ceaed9d7584bb88.png

Edited by Seoulite

This is it guys, time to either sell the stack if you’re bearish and think we’re not going to make a new ATH or strap on to your seats of this emotional rollercoaster and gut wrenching volatility we’re likely to experience over the next few months and hope we make a hefty, new ATH that will melt our faces and also leave a massive grin that will last for weeks. 

This is not financial advice and I am not a financial advisor, this post is for entertainment purposes only. 

Buckle up bois, these next few months won’t be easy.