Charting the course of XRP

If the whale smash the market shortly after UTC midnight, I'll be ready ... 
( it's 22:30 now - get your dry powder ready for the dip ! )

I'm sure I'll be wrong - but sometimes in poker, you just KNOW that ace is coming haha

23 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Fell below 1.20 as expected, and XRPBTC flag broke down. No need for panic as this correction was always going to come at some point. Ideally we don't want the daily candle to close too low in this blue box area, but it's ok if the lower charts trade through it and come back up. $1 is a key area we want to see hold. BTC looks steady, likely the next move is up for BTC. Watch 52k.

image.thumb.png.889e4e371f142887428751567a961bd8.png

Not a particularly good daily close. A bit lower into the blue area than I would've liked. This means our eyes now turn to the $1 mark. I don't know if it will go there but it looking more likely than yesterday. If $1 falls through then around 85 cents is where we should see the final support. I think it's unlikely it will go there but this is crypto and it can move fast. 

image.thumb.png.318ce608b2b6198b1248d6d39e42a7c2.png

BTC is still looking good. The price hasn't gone anywhere for a week, so I still think the next BTC move is up. 52k is still the first target.

image.thumb.png.ce0c95be73dc9da069c65586b59c751c.png

XRPBTC looks ok too, it might fall a little more but expecting support at 2300 sats. 

52 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Not a particularly good daily close. A bit lower into the blue area than I would've liked. This means our eyes now turn to the $1 mark. I don't know if it will go there but it looking more likely than yesterday. If $1 falls through then around 85 cents is where we should see the final support. I think it's unlikely it will go there but this is crypto and it can move fast. 

image.thumb.png.318ce608b2b6198b1248d6d39e42a7c2.png

BTC is still looking good. The price hasn't gone anywhere for a week, so I still think the next BTC move is up. 52k is still the first target.

image.thumb.png.ce0c95be73dc9da069c65586b59c751c.png

XRPBTC looks ok too, it might fall a little more but expecting support at 2300 sats. 

Nice analysis. I’m thinking the $1 region holds, would be a little much/unsettling to go all the way towards .85 but def could happen. Lets hope $1 is it before next move up 💯

23 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Decent daily candle. We went as low as 1.04 but came back up pretty strongly. Doesn't look like it's over yet though, wouldn't be surprised if we are correcting for a little while longer. BTC still looking like it's winding up for the pitch.

Looking back at my prediction from May 20. It's taking much, much longer than I thought but I think we are getting there. 

FMSWtBvy

image.thumb.png.168940ac861bd0becc1bbac6f6792de6.png

This gives me confidence though because we are seeing the pattern on a bunch of alts. This is what I thought for AVAX back then too, and we are finally seeing it now (just three months later than I was hoping)

7TKVikEY

image.thumb.png.12049ca79a3a697a824b3f9994b23975.png

5 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

what an interesting way to ask "I'm not sure how you arrived at .85, could you explain it to me?"  :lol:🤣

Let it go, probably a cultural difference. Or language. Or whatever other excuse people come up with to explain and defend nuke his ongoing (intentional imo) behaviour.

Just wait till HE/SHE feels attacked again by everyone else. 

This is a good place to go long (or short, if you are bearish and hoping for a better price than 1.04).

There is no guarantee in timing, but we will likely see a big move whenever that happens. Strangles and straddles all the way.

image.thumb.png.aaf4ea3596f9fac7760e226cf570fac7.png

Edited by Ripley

1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

Let it go, probably a cultural difference. Or language. Or whatever other excuse people come up with to explain and defend nuke his ongoing (intentional imo) behaviour.

Just wait till HE/SHE feels attacked again by everyone else. 

Yeah you guys find every possible way to atack me 🤣🤣🤣