Charting the course of XRP

23 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

Risky business… did that a few weeks ago, right at the bottom. 
now I’m left with cash but no coins…

So what do you think? Are we going up some more the next week, or not? Imo xrp moved up too fast the past week, 
so it could be all over in a matter of 5-10 minutes. Btc did 3,5% last week and xrp about 60% and that is what i don't like because that smells too much to pump and dump imo, so it's hard to tell where this will lead to the next coming days.

3 minutes ago, retep said:

So what do you think? Are we going up some more the next week, or not? Imo xrp moved up too fast the past week, 
so it could be all over in a matter of 5-10 minutes. Btc did 3,5% last week and xrp about 60% and that is what i don't like because that smells too much to pump and dump imo, so it's hard to tell where this will lead to the next coming days.

No matter how you look at things XRP is still so cheap. Anything can happen. 

On 8/14/2021 at 10:04 AM, Seoulite said:

Yeah I bought some more xrp near the lows and some other stuff, just a little though.

Songbird, the canary network, is going to come first. Expecting it anytime in the next three weeks. They have been very quiet but everything is still coming. 

Nice to hear from you again. I only got into crypto in March, when I bought XRP. It was great being part of the crypto-clan all the way till April and then.... Boom, my first taste of capitulation. I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments (although it did get a bit childish at times 🤦‍♂️😂) and gleaned great nuggets of knowledge and advice from it. For me, the absolutely critical rule is not to invest money that you cannot afford to lose. This made holding and adding from April to the present time very easy. I even invested in a ledger!! And was confident enough to buy some OMG, and Vet. If my OMG takes off before XRP, I'll be rotating the lot out and into xrp. Thanks to the group for sharing your wisdom 👏👏👏👏

7 hours ago, DD_XRP said:

Moral: do not sell if hourly RSI below 50. 

Moral 2: buy back if hourly RSI below 25.

Moral 3: buy back if at strength trend, use BTC as indicator. XRPBTC is your oracul at this run.

Moral 4: cash is your capital, if you believe it goes up, use momentum. Every missed momentum is either missed oppoetunity of profit or become strategical bag holder 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Crypticcrypto said:

For me, the absolutely critical rule is not to invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

This is the key to surviving in crypto. I have money in crypto, if I lost it I would be very upset, but it wouldn't be my financial ruin. 

About two years ago a friend of mine said 'you should be putting all your savings in bitcoin'. BTC was around 12k I think at that point. If I'd done that, I'd be far richer than I am today. However, I would likely have damaged my health and life from the stress and worry. I would always choose being able to sleep at night over any amount of money.

I used to say if crypto is not fun, then you are doing it wrong. I think that's a little glib, because crypto is often not fun. I think it's better to say: if crypto keeps you up at night, you are doing it wrong.

---

Anyway guys expecting XRP to come back below 1.20 relatively soon. The only counter to this is that XRPBTC is making a nice flag, but flags can break down too so let's see. Also XRPBTC could be going up and if BTC is falling hard then everything will fall. BTC itself is doing that slow grind that just never stops and so it looks upside, maybe 52k is where the correction will start.

We are in very nice shape, not expecting us to fall back below a dollar again.

2 hours ago, Seoulite said:

[snipped]

We are in very nice shape, not expecting us to fall back below a dollar again.

If I had a dollar every time I heard the likes of “we won't fall below X again” lol... I'm kidding obviously and hope you're right though.

18 hours ago, DD_XRP said:

What's the plan now? Edit: btw if you sold at a profit that's not all bad really.

Edited by youngdude

32 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

BTC will go 52k, XRP to 1.5-1.6, and XRPBTC to 3100 sats.

So what we see atm i write this, is what they call a shake out of the weak hands? 

1 hour ago, retep said:

So what we see atm i write this, is what they call a shake out of the weak hands? 

Correction, shake out is what happened in between April and July. 

BUT

Keep pulse on metrics and RSI, this is what change trend.