Charting the course of XRP

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

Over past while many of the folks I've enjoyed reading have basicallly ran from you.. either into private groups or just away.

I do not write bullish motivational stories of green big candles in long term, I try my best to make profit from frequent trades depending on volatility of market! 

You still have Plikk in other thread and Eric and look @Ramforinkas got back, Now as magician will try to cast @Seoulite from FLR for you! Look, you more grant than me here.

I was the first to call bulls:

🤣🤣🤣

Anyhow can we get back to XRP and its path to 0.9?

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

Anyhow can we get back to XRP and its path to 0.9?

If you really wanted to do that, you wouldn't have posted this 'last word' jab, now would you have.  

Make no mistake, if someone like Julian, Eric, Billy or some other member with a mature attitude started posting bearish content, it would be my pleasure to read them. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

32 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

If you really wanted to do that, you wouldn't have posted this 'last word' jab, now would you have.  

Make no mistake, if someone like Julian, Eric, Billy or some other member with a mature attitude started posting bearish content, it would be my pleasure to read them. 

Make no mistake, noone forces you to read my posts, but I guess you very much attracted with throwing punches towards me rather than any TA or other method for analysis :vava:

On 8/9/2021 at 10:28 AM, Ramforinkas said:

If reentering, at what price point?

Most likely at or near the top and then they’ll sell again at the bottom and wonder why they’re always losing money 😂 (I’m talking about the typical retail investor, not singling out anybody in here, but if the glove fits…)

10 hours ago, princesultan said:

Move that decimal over to the left and we’re all set :)

Make that twice to the left and the rest of my life will be one big vacation.:beach:

i ordered 3 bobcat miners to mine helium, and at the time i ordered them, hnt was 9,50 dollars and now it's 18 dollars! 

i can't hardly wait until i get my personal money making machines! :lol: