Charting the course of XRP

4 hours ago, Cambridge said:

There is a lot of financial muscle lobbying behind these platforms.

This is what Ripple should have been heavily focusing more on, and still should at present and in the future. Lobbying. Tons and tons of lobbying, that’s what gets projects really moving, whether they’re good or bad. 

2 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Damn that one nearly doubled

Yeah it is going well. This is my new way of picking coins I think will appreciate. They must have a solid use case. Have companies / govt working with them, have lowish supply and low market cap. Much easier to make a coin go from say $20m to $200m than $40B to $400B. Seems easy to understand but it took me some time as well. XRP's 100B is a problem for me as it technically gets sold every month (1B which most goes back)

I still have hope for XRP but not the $589 crap people were once believing. 

Wow.. The amount of misinformation in the  past few posts is mind-blowing. There is no point in discussing individual projects because we’ve been over this several times and no one is going to change their mind or trading/investing strategy anyway.

Price action is merely representative of what the market thinks at the time, not representative of inherent value. And markets are capricious. Inherent value only depends on utility - transactions involving transfer of goods and services between real people - and not merely transactions recorded on a ledger.

For those inclined, I’d recommend reading Taleb’s paper as additional material. It largely discusses BTC. But it also indirectly talks about other things. 

I am sure several folks among here are will disagree and consider themselves smarter than Taleb of course, but I hope that at least one or two will read it objectively.

3 hours ago, Ripley said:

Wow.. The amount of misinformation in the  past few posts is mind-blowing. There is no point in discussing individual projects because we’ve been over this several times and no one is going to change their mind or trading/investing strategy anyway.

Price action is merely representative of what the market thinks at the time, not representative of inherent value. And markets are capricious. Inherent value only depends on utility - transactions involving transfer of goods and services between real people - and not merely transactions recorded on a ledger.

For those inclined, I’d recommend reading Taleb’s paper as additional material. It largely discusses BTC. But it also indirectly talks about other things. 

I am sure several folks among here are will disagree and consider themselves smarter than Taleb of course, but I hope that at least one or two will read it objectively.

This. 

9 hours ago, Ripley said:

What part was misinformation?

1 minute ago, xrp-nuke said:

Nonsense.

Respond to their comments then. I believe they are correct. 

I don't mind "hearing" someone's views or should I say - your views. 

I just don't buy that you're here on this forum objectively. No offense, but you seem to have an agenda. 

21 minutes ago, Cambridge said:

I just don't buy that you're here on this forum objectively. No offense, but you seem to have an agenda. 

Ofcourse I do! I am here to convince you not to buy XRP! I am BTC maxi and Jed paid shill. I create noises so you would miss ATH and 589!

Should I continue? 🤣🤣🤣

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cambridge said:

Whose comments exactly? I see xrp-nukes comments and like him I believe one must ask questions of any thing they do. Whatever you believe you need to frequently question why it is you believe it. 

I invested in XRP in late 2016. Lots of hype around it and I too believed what I was reading. Almost 5 years later and we are no closer to their vision. I realise the court case is delaying things but even before then there were signs of things not going according to plan. Moneygram pulling out was a huge red flag for me. Why would they leave if things were working as well as the pundits were telling us? SEC? Why not put things on hold?

Have a look at Ripples positioning of late. DEFI - ethereum has this covered. Despite crazy high fees on Uniswap and the like that is where the money is going. NFTS - again Ethereum dominated. Ripple almost always seem to react to what is happening rather than being proactive. 

I am still invested in XRP and wont sell any more but have sold a large chunk and bought in other projects who dont have great big shiny offices all over the world funded by the sale of their tokens.

Verify, do no trust!

Edited by YngwieJ

19 minutes ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

a Relisting at 9cents would be typical for this strange coin. But boy would it be fun to load up.  

Yup definitely I'll buy quite a bit if we go below 10 cents