Charting the course of XRP

There was a big spike of Whale moving BTC on to exchanges just as Musk crashed the  market.  This was a continuation of a trend that had been going on for several weeks beforehand.   I think a number of whales did capitulate their whole wallets in the last two months, but in the last week or so the remaining whales have arrived and begun sucking up the remaining BTC whilst the whales who were dumping have disappeared.   Maybe the two stories are following one another, rather than conflicting with each other?

11 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Well, Cryptoquant seems of opposite:

This tweet is completely backwards.  Whales sell during bull market run ups and accumulate during bear markets.  Retailers buy during the run ups and sell during the pull backs.  Just got done reading the glassnode weekly report and whales are accumulating, retailer sellers owning coins <6 month dominate blockchain traffic selling at a loss, and miners are dumping.  Its all in the report.  

https://insights.glassnode.com/the-week-on-chain-week-25-2021/

34 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

He looks more and more like a highly addicted degenerate. 

Everyone loves to say this is all still so early, but (just my opinion) I don't think that has to be the case for BTC. I think the creators of BTC set it off with a narrative to create a more inclusive global financial economy. But with a vision like that, they would have understood that BTC itself would not be the means to that end, that it would take an exponentially larger revolution to accomplish such goals. So I think that in their minds BTC was effectively built as the great trojan horse (possibly the greatest one ever built) that could infiltrate the walls of the seemingly impenetrable legacy financial industry.  

Once in, and this mainly includes once inside our consciousness and awareness (media exposure), the doors of the trojan horse would open and an army of developers would take this vision and rapidly expand on it, so fast that there could be no stopping it. Hence we have thousands of blockchain/crypto projects aimed at making value transfer easier and financial tools more accessible (to the non-wealthy). That is where we are now, which I can only presume was the vision of BTC's creators. An Internet of Value was the vision of Satoshi (not a BTC Global reserve currency hoarded by some whales). 

I don't mean to conflate any of this with Ripple or to connect any dots to what Rosie Rios said because these are all just common terms these days, but the cat is out of the bag. Teams and developers are working night and day to build bridges and onramps and opportunities for the non-wealthy to partake in the passive-income generating financial system. Ripple is just one among many of the teams doing this.

And for BTC I am sure the story is not over, likely not by a long shot, but my personal opinion is that it's most important and effective use case (being the trojan horse) is now well behind it. In my loopy mind, Saylor and others are climbing back into the horse thinking it still has somewhere to go.

Edit: I think Rosie Rios said the train had left the station and not the cat is out of the bag.  

Edited by RipMcGillicuddy
I'm a sucker for an edit

19 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

He got a warning for language.  Then another warning for abusive behaviour.  Then several folks (more than 3) reported him for the same.  Then over time he got NINE additional warnings from several different mods for everything from abusive behaviour, language, trolling, going off topic.  At TWELVE warnings in a few months I personally gave him a timeout of week. 

Well well well, 12 warnings for trolling, abusive behaviour, language ,etc, hell that all sounds like a serious criminal record and that is then followed by a week downtime. That all sounds like rob a bank, taking hostages, run off in a gettaway car and ram into 150 other cars and then get caught and a week later your free again. But me you gave a 3 day downtime without a single warning for just one funny picture.  So that's like being thrown in jail for driving 3mph too fast. Maybe you should change your name into doublestandardphill.

2 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

Diversify your portfolio!  Learn from it! Nothing is set in stone. XRP is not the ultimate coin, it is (until today) a disappointment.

I already forgot how many times i said that xrp is the most worst performing top ten coin since the first ath.

1 hour ago, retep said:

Well well well, 12 warnings for trolling, abusive behaviour, language ,etc, hell that all sounds like a serious criminal record and that is then followed by a week downtime. That all sounds like rob a bank, taking hostages, run off in a gettaway car and ram into 150 other cars and then get caught and a week later your free again. But me you gave a 3 day downtime without a single warning for just one funny picture.  So that's like being thrown in jail for driving 3mph too fast. Maybe you should change your name into doublestandardphill.

For the record -you had six warning points by the time you were warned the 7th time, and given your three day break.  Check your profile if you are confused.  And please stop derailing  this thread- for the last time.  Thanks!