Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Beartrap said:

Bearish. 

Source : @Xrpdude

20210621_201756.jpg

That's a great picture lol, haven't seen that before. 

It's not like I'm out of crypto forever. I'll be filing my bags in around 10-18 months from now (that's the estimate anyway). 

2 hours ago, Beartrap said:

How low will it go? Wrong answers only. I'll go first. 

XRP could go sub 20 c for a few days over the next 12 months, especially as news of a settlement doesn't materialise and we continue a down trend with BTC. 

1 hour ago, xrphilosophy said:

Please ignore the new user accounts who are contentious/insulting.  Same user on all, the usual nuisance. Out of the picture now....

Curious why you as a mod whom being impartial is a requirement seem to have a personal vendetta against one user(Who users at one point forum users petitioned to have back) while at the same time allowing the armies of trolls on this forum to thrive, make fun of XRP holders and spread FUD at every corner.

Disclaimer: Suggestion, not advice

For those of you in the U.S. who would like to get into the market on a sale but aren't too sure about whether it'll go significantly lower, buying Coinbase stock right now is an option. 

2 hours ago, solid102 said:

Curious why you as a mod whom being impartial is a requirement seem to have a personal vendetta against one user(Who users at one point forum users petitioned to have back) while at the same time allowing the armies of trolls on this forum to thrive, make fun of XRP holders and spread FUD at every corner.

The people like you @billion Parabolic and et al are toxic with zero input, you sit in XRP Price Trading and Speculation thread and constantly victimise guys that can see the downtrend, constantly failing to understand market.

Shame that all you do is beg moderators and still fail provide any price directions.

Happy that mods keep it neutral.

8 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

My guess is that we will see a rebound, but the risk has been going up steadily these last few days has BTC has not shown any strength for some time.  Everything eventually follows BTC.

I wonder if the pressure on BTC we're seeing is related to the big "unlocking" of Grayscale's coming up...

2 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

I wonder if the pressure on BTC we're seeing is related to the big "unlocking" of Grayscale's coming up...

One believe that price will pump as sellers already dried out, others believe that price will dump as sellers will become more aggresice.

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

One believe that price will pump as sellers already dried out, others believe that price will dump as sellers will become more aggresice.

well just now whales have stopped moving BTC on to exchanges, which is what they have been doing for several weeks.  so I guess sellers are drying up

My dear children,

I am here to share more depressing facts so that you will learn and not (like me) blindly chase and believe in a single coin.

The risk is far too great! Diversify your crypto portfolio or you can fall on your face.

I share the following link:
https://cryptorank.io/ath

Here you can see when which coin had its ATH. The bull run took place for very many coins, they formed a new ATH 2020 and 2021. 

Of the top 50 coins, only 8(!) did NOT reach a new ATH in 2020/2021.
XRP (2018), Bitcoin Cash (2017), Stellar (2018), Tron (2018), EOS (2018), IOTA (2017), NEO (2018), ALGO (2019).

Is the bull run over? Looks like. Those who bet on these coins have fallen on their face, waitin for nothing. I am one of them, despite some  profits.

Diversify your portfolio!  Learn from it! Nothing is set in stone. XRP is not the ultimate coin, it is (until today) a disappointment.

44 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

well just now whales have stopped moving BTC on to exchanges, which is what they have been doing for several weeks.  so I guess sellers are drying up

I am a bit lost of all that on-chain speculation, one say for month that miners do not sell others now say that they sell to cover migration cost. I am a bit loosing the connection or timeline.

Others say that the pas months caused by Gemini whales cashing out. The more graphs and free data yout get the more confusion it brings.

For a past two weeks most of on chain analyst were claiming thar whales accumulate, but someone still sells, somehow MicroStrategy did purchase 105k

I guess all in alll we now at stage of coins changing hands.

4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I am a bit lost of all that on-chain speculation, one say for month that miners do not sell others now say that they sell to cover migration cost. I am a bit loosing the connection or timeline.

Others say that the pas months caused by Gemini whales cashing out. The more graphs and free data yout get the more confusion it brings.

For a past two weeks most of on chain analyst were claiming thar whales accumulate, but someone still sells, somehow MicroStrategy did purchase 105k

I guess all in alll we now at stage of coins changing hands.

I was watching Santiment data on Crypto Eri, but I think this same trend is also reported by Glassnode