Charting the course of XRP

9 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

As of moment I look for best price to enter, as seems that 0.5 is likely to happen and even lower.

I'm afraid yes, at least to beginning of April levels just before the parabolic run. About 0.60 is possible...

2 minutes ago, Xrpdude said:

...but (and I have to say this) I think these chart gurus like Eric etc. are really clueless and they get it wrong all the time, but they carry on. Maybe the likes and comments make them feel good / important? or whatever, who knows. 

They're not clueless, the matter is that TA sometimes is a useful instrument and long term assessments do make sense because of clearly repeating patterns. However, significant events just as the news from China or from the SEC cannot be foreseen and for that reason prevail on TA and can whipe out any meaningful assessment.

24 minutes ago, Beartrap said:

Mate, do you think we will revisit the dark zone 0.25 to 0.30?

My hands are shaking... 

It is possible. Everyone has a bias (bullish or bearish) but ultimately nobody knows.

The question to you is: what if your bias is wrong? Do you prefer to bet on maximum profit at the risk of seeing another 50 or 60% (or more) of your portfolio being wiped out, or do you prefer to secure your capital at the risk of missing a portion of some future profits? This is the cost to you of making the wrong call.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as being "priced out" in crypto. It is not an auction where, if you fail to win the bid, you end up with nothing. You can always buy back in once the situation looks clearer. Also, be careful who you listen to. I would wager many here are playing with just a few thousands $. It all depends on your net worth, but the risk is not the same for a kid with $1k who is ready to risk it all for a better future, or a family man who has several $Ms or $100ks at stake and a family to provide for, or someone close to retirement who has all he needs to make a living and just bets big money for a holiday villa in Spain, as a cherry on the cake for a full life well lived. Your risk profile is yours and yours alone, keep that in mind when talking to strangers on a forum, and be careful about hidden assumptions. People's opinions are highly dependent on their cpersonal circumstances and these are very rarely discussed.

Edited by Troote

1 minute ago, Troote said:

It is possible. Everyone has a bias (bullish or bearish) but ultimately nobody knows.

The question to you is: what if your bias is wrong? Do you prefer to bet on maximum profit at the risk of seeing another 50 or 60% (or more) of your portfolio being wiped out, or do you prefer to secure your capital at the risk of missing a portion of some future profits? This is the cost to you of making the wrong call.

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as being "priced out" in crypto. It is not an auction where, if you fail to win the bid, you end up with nothing. You can always buy back in once the situation looks clearer. Also, be careful who you listen to. I would wager many here are playing with just a few thousands $. It all depends on your net worth, but the risk is not the same for a kid with $1k who is ready to risk it all for a better future or a family man who has several $Ms or $100ks at stake who has a family to provide for. Your risk profile is yours and hours alone, keep that in mind when talking to strangers.

He just another yet puppet account of Parabolic.

3 minutes ago, Troote said:

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as being "priced out" in crypto. It is not an auction where, if you fail to win the bid, you end up with nothing. You can always buy back in once the situation looks clearer. Also, be careful who you listen to. I would wager many here are playing with just a few thousands $. It all depends on your net worth, but the risk is not the same for a kid with $1k who is ready to risk it all for a better future, or a family man who has several $Ms or $100ks at stake who has a family to provide for, or someone close to retirement who has all he needs to make a living and just bets big money for a holiday villa in Spain, as a cherry on the cake for a full life well lived. Your risk profile is yours and yours alone, keep that in mind when talking to strangers on a forum, and be careful about hidden assumptions.

At what price you think it's safe to enter? And will flare make it better? 

31 minutes ago, Troote said:

Keep in mind that there is no such thing as being "priced out" in crypto. It is not an auction where, if you fail to win the bid, you end up with nothing. You can always buy back in once the situation looks clearer. Also, be careful who you listen to. I would wager many here are playing with just a few thousands $. It all depends on your net worth, but the risk is not the same for a kid with $1k who is ready to risk it all for a better future, or a family man who has several $Ms or $100ks at stake and a family to provide for, or someone close to retirement who has all he needs to make a living and just bets big money for a holiday villa in Spain, as a cherry on the cake for a full life well lived. Your risk profile is yours and yours alone, keep that in mind when talking to strangers on a forum, and be careful about hidden assumptions. People's opinions are highly dependent on their cpersonal circumstances and these are very rarely discussed.

Lately we’ve been on completely opposite ends of opinion, but I gotta say, this post hits the nail on the head my young trout. 

Alessio, who has been saying we are not in a bear market yet, but that it may flip soon, is sounding the warning he is uncomfortable with sentiment in the markets.

My guess is that we will see a rebound, but the risk has been going up steadily these last few days has BTC has not shown any strength for some time.  Everything eventually follows BTC.

I think it was very interesting that in Iran there are television programs about investing in BTC to make money.  This make me think the bubble has some way o go before it bursts.  It also tells us that crypto is reaching deep into the less developed world

Edited by Julian_Williams

6 hours ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

And here we are going lower and lower. At this pace soon we will be back at 2017 price levels...

And the sad part is that i'm still afraid to sell because i always think that when i sell, prices will go up again
and then i'm screwed even harder. That's why i'm interested in crypto mining because that's  way more safe that hodl atm.
And i want to buy a helium miner, because that's the future for now, because it works with radio signals and uses ony 5 watts per hour, and i did see people who make up to 1000 tokens or more a month, so at the current prices that's 13k
a month, and i would already happy with a few K a month, so mining is what i'm planning to do before the this year is over.
 the problem is a 20 week waiting list, but i don't care, i'm going to order and stand in line those 20 weeks because
 i don't expect anything from xrp for a long time to come and i have had it with the hodl game.

Bought small at 0.7, now buying at 0.66, next buy will be at 0.56. After will be waiting for 0.4

Depending on the market condition might exit 0.66 with small profit or even loss 🤣🤣🤣👌

Anyhow the downwards pressure is now explained with China real ban

19 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Bought small at 0.7, now buying at 0.66, next buy will be at 0.56. After will be waiting for 0.4

Depending on the market condition might exit 0.66 with small profit or even loss 🤣🤣🤣👌

Anyhow the downwards pressure is now explained with China real ban

Agreed, this is solely people reacting to the China ban. Once the mines move out and into a country that supports them, USA probably, they will be back up and running in no time and prices will start to rise on the news that mines are back up. 
Its always the same thing in crypto, bad news is sold as just that, news outlets owned by a few major players who no doubt are either the accumulating whales or are at the very least, in league with the whales. It’s obvious manipulation and it still baffles me that people fall for it, when will people stop basing their financial choices solely on media outlets. 

6 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Agreed, this is solely people reacting to the China ban. Once the mines move out and into a country that supports them, USA probably, they will be back up and running in no time and prices will start to rise on the news that mines are back up. 
Its always the same thing in crypto, bad news is sold as just that, news outlets owned by a few major players who no doubt are either the accumulating whales or are at the very least, in league with the whales. It’s obvious manipulation and it still baffles me that people fall for it, when will people stop basing their financial choices solely on media outlets. 

Well said, just a shake out, do you think they won't relocate and resume business again and just close up shop like that? 

What about institution buy in? Are they buying into sinking ship? 

Doubt the big money are here to lose money, after today's shake out you'll notice the candle will look like a wick, if not sharp V pattern recovery to signify the end of accumulation and start to Chadding again as per @Xrpdude