Charting the course of XRP

A number of us believe that this price action we are seeing now is a preamble for a move back up. For me this seems more likely than continuous downside because what we are seeing doesn't look like the kind of manipulation which suggests further downside. 

Remember the market movers are looking to shape the market to draw people in and take them out. We would expect to something like this, where this a so-called 'bull trap' which makes people believe that it is going back to to the top and so they buy back in, only to be dropped again.

8Fx7gNoW

Now you might say well didn't we see the 'bull trap' in May? If that was the case we would expect to see the further drops happening much sooner, because there is little reason for the big money to be keeping the price at this level and selling more, there is far less profit to be made.

Y7fRimlX

So in my opinion we are at the bottom of the new orange range (the blue being the previous range) and so this is the area in which big money wants to buy. They are buying a lot here because that is where the profit will be when the price goes back up. Furthermore, keeping the price low is like a vice tightening around the weak hands, making them lose hope. Buy low, sell high. I believe we are low in the range, and so they are buying here. What we are seeing now could be repeats of what we have seen before in the previous circles:

F4POhCZA

21 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

A number of us believe that this price action we are seeing now is a preamble for a move back up. For me this seems more likely than continuous downside because what we are seeing doesn't look like the kind of manipulation which suggests further downside. 

Remember the market movers are looking to shape the market to draw people in and take them out. We would expect to something like this, where this a so-called 'bull trap' which makes people believe that it is going back to to the top and so they buy back in, only to be dropped again.

8Fx7gNoW

Now you might say well didn't we see the 'bull trap' in May? If that was the case we would expect to see the further drops happening much sooner, because there is little reason for the big money to be keeping the price at this level and selling more, there is far less profit to be made.

Y7fRimlX

So in my opinion we are at the bottom of the new orange range (the blue being the previous range) and so this is the area in which big money wants to buy. They are buying a lot here because that is where the profit will be when the price goes back up. Furthermore, keeping the price low is like a vice tightening around the weak hands, making them lose hope. Buy low, sell high. I believe we are low in the range, and so they are buying here. What we are seeing now could be repeats of what we have seen before in the previous circles:

F4POhCZA

I don't know whether the analysis is correct or not, but I admire people who keep their faith in difficult timelike this.

I still have some faith left in XRP, but honestly not much.

4 minutes ago, jockeyng said:

I don't know whether the analysis is correct or not, but I admire people who keep their faith in difficult timelike this.

I still have some faith left in XRP, but honestly not much.

I don't see it as a matter of faith. The whole market is moving together. There are several other charts with exactly the same pattern as XRP.

And that, my dear children, is why I have learned not only to HODL, but also to sell to take profits.

Will the price go up again or will it go down again? Will we see 2.50€ XRP in October (blah blah bullrun like 2013, double peak blah blah) or 0.20€ XRP (everything is over, we all gonna die)?

No one knows.

And because nobody knows - sell a share of your investment.

I never wanted to touch my HODL-XRP, but I did and sold 10% of it at around 1,20€. It was the best decision.

Bear markets are tough. At least now I have enough capital to eventually add back in the crypto winter. And diversified. And then I go into the next bull market with XRP, FLR, BTC, possibly ETH and HBAR.

And if no bear market comes now I have 90% XRP just waiting to explode.

So remember.
Always sell a little in these wild times.

edit: as long as you are in the green zone for sure

Edited by Elysium2030

47 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

never wanted to touch my HODL-XRP, but I did and sold 10% of it at around 1,20€. It was the best decision.

My golden rule:

If price riched x4 - x6 than its time to sell. x4 being safe bet, x6 being tight deadline

Also I keep 50/50 short/long investment

@Troote do not try to understand some HODL maniacs here, some people just accept color not shades.

What I spotted that there are phases:

- All maxis are extremly active during run up

- Than maxis become a bit quiet once correction starts

- Once correction becomes severe between 20% - 40% than all diamon hands, BTFD and etc. Is activated

- Once it goes > 40% uncertainty phase and NFA memes

Everything below 60% is a slow acceptance of bear market.

As you can see, once you realise that this is bear market based on media, you either with small % of profit or lowering DCA. Again.

As I said, for me everyrhing that is more than x6 is a jackpot.

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

8Fx7gNoW

Y7fRimlX

F4POhCZA

What I see is that blue is a begining of prolonged bear market with gamble to get zerps at 0.11 or lower.

Big players know that small players have short memory and once they see 0.11 as buying option with ability to sell at 2.00-3.6 they press buy. 

I guess there are also those that hold despite all the rises and falls until hopefully one day it gets to your price point. The media, the court case, everything that’s happening, is all background noise. If you’re fortunate enough to have an investment you can just leave, despite all the highs and lows, then that’s the best place to be. I remember first starting my portfolio in 2017 and watching the charts constantly, man it was stressful, now, it’s all water off a ducks back. It will all end up somewhere in the future, and I have no doubt it will happen pretty fast once regulations etc become more prominent. This is a long haul ride and we have barely left the station. I expect another couple of years before XRP is decided a failure or something of value. Until then, it’s just a waiting game 👌

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

What I see is that blue is a begining of prolonged bear market with gamble to get zerps at 0.11 or lower.

Big players know that small players have short memory and once they see 0.11 as buying option with ability to sell at 2.00-3.6 they press buy. 

What makes you say .11 and not .05? 

I agree that noone knows. If someone would have told me that we'd see 1.80 a few months back, I wouldn't have believed them because of the lawsuit. I almost made the mistake and sold at 18 cents and at a loss after the lawsuit began. I didn't because I couldn't get to my funds in time. Today, I've technically more than doubled what I've speculated because I did not sell. 

Had I listened to others, I would have lost and I would have been priced out. 

I learned a very valuable lesson. For me it is very simple. 

1. Invest what you can completely lose.

2. Ride it out with conviction that crypto is insane, unregulated and sell at points whe. You're in profit. 

3. No one knows anything. But crypto has a tendency to move up over every four year BTC halvening cycle. 

4. Yes, XRP has lagged in this cycle, but there have been MANY opportunities to get out with profits for most holders from the last run up. 

5. I will ride this to freedom. If it never comes, then hopium keeps a smile on my face because at any moment and without warning, it could very well happen. I fully intend to take the risk. See point number 1 lol.

22 minutes ago, Cambridge said:

The area was bottom for bear trends in between may - dec 2017 and Jan 2018 - Dec 2020.

If you believe in another yet 97-98% correction than 0.05 and lower is in play.

25 minutes ago, Cambridge said:

If someone would have told me that we'd see 1.80 a few months back, I wouldn't have believed them because of the lawsuit

Well i was opposite, I believed in pump and dump scenario as last resort.

33 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

The area was bottom for bear trends in between may - dec 2017 and Jan 2018 - Dec 2020.

If you believe in another yet 97-98% correction than 0.05 and lower is in play.

Well i was opposite, I believed in pump and dump scenario as last resort.

I don't think we will see 5 cents again. I waited for it between 2017 and right after the lawsuit dropped thought it was going to happen because of panic selling, which is why I thought about exiting at 18 cents at a loss. Thank goodness I did not sell. It would have been a mistake.

Are we in a bear market? Very possible. 

Could we see crypto go sideways for months and prices for BTC within a range of 30k and 40k? Also possible. 

Could it drag XRP lower to lower lows as it does this and as crypto markets are manipulated? Absolutely. 

Will be go below 50 cents? I honestly doubt it. Why? Because this lawsuit will clear the air and possibly by early 2022. 

Why risk getting priced out. There were many here who no longer participate in this forum who have been priced out. They sold at .20, .30 and recently. 50 to not see it return that low, while they were thinking of selling to buy back in. 

Imagine selling at 65 cents and then a settlement clears and the price takes off and we definitely don't see below a dollar again as this matures. After a solid dollar then 3, 5 and 10. It's possible. Heck, you're on an XRP forum for a reason. 

I won't be the person who sells. I'll risk it til I make it! Good luck everyone!

Edited by Cambridge
typos. Can't spell today

So far I have not taken profits, which might have been a mistake.  If it was a mistake it was an honestly made mistake so I do not let myself regret holding.   My present position is 2.5 which in crypto land equals a poor performance

Just now feels bad, but it also feels more like consolidation than being in a bear market.  If BTC drops below 30 k then I would revise my opinions and maybe panic sell some stock, especially my ADA which are still x3. 

My biggest fear is a stock market crash which is now on the cards to happen sometime during the next 12 months.  A stock market crash would be catastrophic to XRP and we could see 11 cents again.  I am however expecting XRP to perform well as the court case wraps up one way or the other.  I guess I was expecting a settlement which has not happened.  I am now resigned to no settlement in the near future.  

2 hours ago, Cambridge said:

I agree that noone knows. If someone would have told me that we'd see 1.80 a few months back, I wouldn't have believed them because of the lawsuit. I almost made the mistake and sold at 18 cents and at a loss after the lawsuit began. I didn't because I couldn't get to my funds in time. Today, I've technically more than doubled what I've speculated because I did not sell. 

Had I listened to others, I would have lost and I would have been priced out. 

I learned a very valuable lesson. For me it is very simple. 

1. Invest what you can completely lose.

2. Ride it out with conviction that crypto is insane, unregulated and sell at points whe. You're in profit. 

3. No one knows anything. But crypto has a tendency to move up over every four year BTC halvening cycle. 

4. Yes, XRP has lagged in this cycle, but there have been MANY opportunities to get out with profits for most holders from the last run up. 

5. I will ride this to freedom. If it never comes, then hopium keeps a smile on my face because at any moment and without warning, it could very well happen. I fully intend to take the risk. See point number 1 lol.

Gave you a "thanks" reaction for mentioning a magic key word. 

Edited by Parabolic

1 hour ago, Cambridge said:

Will be go below 50 cents? I honestly doubt it. Why? Because this lawsuit will clear the air and possibly by early 2022. 

Prior lawsuit, XRP is the only one from top, that broke March-May 2017 ATH, moreover it broke Mid 2017 low. So, said that, lawsuit positive outcome is not indicator that XRP will not go below 0.5 if crypto in bear market.

Why risk getting priced out

Why take risk lower DCA that eventually gets red? Also what you mean by risk? If you take a profit, you take profit.

There were many here who no longer participate in this forum who have been priced out. They sold at .20, .30 and recently. 50 to not see it return that low, while they were thinking of selling to buy back in. 

% Anyone who sold in 2018-2020 at 0.3-0.2 got at least two times opportunity to buy back. Even in 2021.

Anyone who bought between 0 and 2.00 from 2013 to mid Apr 2021 got opportunity to exit and buy x3 lower instead lowering DCA. More important, take profits.

Imagine selling at 65 cents and then a settlement clears and the price takes off and we definitely don't see below a dollar again as this matures. After a solid dollar then 3, 5 and 10. It's possible. Heck, you're on an XRP forum for a reason. 

Imagine when ODL goes live, you think dreams come true and next what you see is a low of 0.11 instead of 0.4

I am for reason to execute profits now, based on current state of market. 

Stop overhype settlement as it is so uncertain and conditions has to be yet outlined.

Before SEC, Ripple for years was working with regulators and banks and yet you have what you least expected.

I don't think we will see 5 cents again. I waited for it between 2017 and right after the lawsuit dropped thought it was going to happen because of panic selling, which is why I thought about exiting at 18 cents at a loss. Thank goodness I did not sell. It would have been a mistake.

Are we in a bear market? Very possible. 

Could we see crypto go sideways for months and prices for BTC within a range of 30k and 40k? Also possible. 

Could it drag XRP lower to lower lows as it does this and as crypto markets are manipulated? Absolutely. 

Why risk getting priced out. There were many here who no longer participate in this forum who have been priced out. They sold at .20, .30 and recently. 50 to not see it return that low, while they were thinking of selling to buy back in. 

I won't be the person who sells. I'll risk it til I make it! Good luck everyone!

You're my bro, same thinking. Those who think they sold for the purpose of buying lower is no different than gambling. What if one day the price decided to not drop and consolidate? What if shoot straight up? Well, they'll get priced out. 

That's why no matter how tempting it is, I'll never try to time the "sell and rebuy", not worth the risk to mess with your bag.