Charting the course of XRP

8 hours ago, retep said:

Btc went up the last week from 31k to 39k, so that's a rough 20%, and xrp went up from 81ct to 88ct so that's not even 10%, so xrp is performing bad as usual. So are there any predictions where crypto's will go the coming period of time?
I didn't follow anything the last week because it's sooo boring, and i gues that alot of people think the same when i look at the comments that sometimes have 20 or more hours between them. 

I think it's just BTC maxi's trying to regain market cap again for BTC. That's my impression.

The recent dumps, all perfectly timed and syncronized, just seemed to be performed to free up liquidity for a new BTC rise. I don't believe in coincidences, certainly not in crypto market. But I could be completely wrong.

41 minutes ago, Ripley said:

The times in the graph are in Central Standard Time (CST). Will we see another mini pump in 15 minutes from now ? Are you feeling lucky ? :)

image.thumb.png.df80c939d8f4438d59b34fa56695b73f.png

Fake out 😆

14 hours ago, NMNR said:

Everyone is just patiently waiting on some movement regarding the lawsuit.

Judge Netburn agreed to extend the discovery process by 60 days for the SEC. 🤦🏽‍♂️

I know it’s a patience game, perfectly aware of that, in fact, but it’s still frustrating how much XRP lags to the upside but responds so quickly to the downside. Grrrr, it’s just annoying! Friggin 60 more days of discovery approved, even after the fact that Netburn told em twice to hand over the communications but nope, motion granted, do as you please. *sigh* I hope they can come to terms and settle before my grandchildren’s grandchildren need to be put in a home. 

Rant over, over and out. 

42 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

60 more days of discovery approved

Personally, I like learning new things. :)

I saw some guy - can't remember where - say something like "what's going to come out of this trial is that Ripple will have developed the greatest case management/discovery system the world has ever seen."  (SEC will need to license it! :))

Edited by NightJanitor
Cha-Cha

1 hour ago, NightJanitor said:

Well we got some good news after the not so good news at least :)   This is for showing that most sales are outside of the SEC’s jurisdiction from what I understand, so maybe it doesn’t really help prove that XRP is a security or not but at least it helps the defendants nonetheless.

29 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

I’m saying the name you gave em “coinmanipulationcap” suits them perfectly. 

i thought that the word "ur" was slang for "your" so that why i was confused.  

37 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Well we got some good news after the not so good news at least :)   This is for showing that most sales are outside of the SEC’s jurisdiction from what I understand, so maybe it doesn’t really help prove that XRP is a security or not but at least it helps the defendants nonetheless.

Why is that a good news? I am not really looking forward to seeing Ripple wiggle out of this lawsuit because of technicalities. If they are truly guilty of what they are accused of, I actually want Ripple to lose, pay very dearly for what they have done to us and be permanently stopped from abusing investors ever again.

If the lawsuit concludes without actually addressing the accusations that the SEC raised, I would qualify this as a bad news rather than a good one. I don't understand the irrational and unwavering support that Ripple enjoys from XRP investors.

I guess I am not a blind fan-fish. I support the XRP Ledger. Not Ripple.

Edited by Troote