Charting the course of XRP

15 minutes ago, NMNR said:

You've just put a target on your back lol.

There's no technical reason to disagree with xrp-nuke's statement at this point.  It failed to break that barrier 3x and wiped out from there.  The death cross is imminent and history shows prices do not recover to all time highs from there.  From the recent 31k to 39.5k is a 27% increase.  That's not bad profit.  But to go higher, it will have to demonstrate it can defy TA and break 39.5K, get above the 200 dma, get above the 50 dma, and drive the 50 dma back above the 200 dma.  Tough ask imo.  For now, I'm taking advantage of the bump, but keeping my long term view in line with xpr-nuke.  

On 6/8/2021 at 2:25 PM, B088IN said:

And just to keep things even and level in all this guess work, BTC and XRP will both go up in the next two weeks 😉👌

No charts, no research, just pure guess work, it’s as good as anything else out there 😎

Wow, I think I must be an oracle or something 😆

I’ll start a YouTube channel and create some cryptic cartoons and claim I know it all as I got it right and millions will follow me, pah, it’s all guess work, when will people learn 👌👍

50 minutes ago, B088IN said:

Wow, I think I must be an oracle or something 😆

I’ll start a YouTube channel and create some cryptic cartoons and claim I know it all as I got it right and millions will follow me, pah, it’s all guess work, when will people learn 👌👍

On its way back down. Very temporary pump based on el Salvador news. 

1 minute ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

It hasn't gone down that much really. I just don't think there is much to say. Im still waiting on courtcaae outcome. 

The last time i saw 21 hours between 2 comments was a long time ago.

13 minutes ago, Ripley said:

XRP isn’t going down. The whole market has been getting manipulated down for a long time. Here’s a chart of BTC, ETH. And XRP over the last one month.

image.png

i look at the longer term and that doesn't look good so far.

xrp 11 6 21.jpg

10 minutes ago, retep said:

i look at the longer term and that doesn't look good so far.

xrp 11 6 21.jpg

And if you compare it with BTC from the same time, you will see that it has gone down by the same amount. ETH fared better but not by much I’ve last called this behaviour on April 26, and they have been under bot trading for a couple of weeks before that.

See below, the comparison starting from April 13. Blue is BTC, Orange is ETH.

image.png