Charting the course of XRP

Posted (edited)

You can't keep saying "this is the bottom and we will move up from now" every time there is a leg down, it's just wishful thinking. It looks like we still haven't gone past the denial phase. You will be right eventually, but when? Tomorrow? In a month? In a year?

The trend is your friend, as the saying goes.

Edited by Troote

3 hours ago, Troote said:

A trend is lower highs and lower lows. There is no trend. The recent low for XRP was almost 3 weeks ago. Apart from hanging around these levels, nothing much more has changed. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

A trend is lower highs and lower lows. There is no trend. The recent low for XRP was almost 3 weeks ago. Apart from hanging around these levels, nothing much more has changed. 

If there's no higher high or lower low, then quite possibly it's a flag or a triangle... 😜

Edited by TeeKay
Grammar

No one knows with 100% certainty where the journey will lead. That is why it is important to take profits now and then.

I learned from 2017/2018 where I didn't sell a single coin and watched my profits melt away.

I sold 10% of my XRP between 1.10-1.20€ and it feels good.

You have to take profits selectively otherwise 3 years of bear market is a pain.

16 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

I sold 10% of my XRP between 1.10-1.20€ and it feels good.

I also sold around 10% at 1.08 and yes, gotta take SOME profit along the way and not let greed kill you. That’s been the biggest lesson for me. 

Posted (edited)

I did something different. I invested a total of 10k with an average buy in of 25cts, then decided to get my money back selling 7k ish @1.35 and now I’m waiting for double digit numbers. Peace of mind is great 

Edited by Benaoao20

This is also a good way.

I think it all depends on your own investment goals: What do I want to achieve with my investment in crypto?

My goal is very clear: at least 500k €.

Which of course means that I don't take profits that others would take immediately, because I can't speculate on buying back cheaply, because I don't know 100% if the price will ever drop that low again. 

What if XRP never drops below 0.5€ again? Does one know it? That's why I have to hodle a big part of it. 

48 minutes ago, Benaoao20 said:

I did something different. I invested a total of 10k with an average buy in of 25cts, then decided to get my money back selling 7k ish @1.35 and now I’m waiting for double digit numbers. Peace of mind is great 

I had considered selling around 20% of my stack when it pumped to nearly $2 and my cost average is around the same as yours so I would have gotten back my investment and then some pretty nice profit, but alas, greed got the best of me and I didn’t pull the trigger! Lesson learned the hard way! 

7 hours ago, Troote said:

You can't keep saying "this is the bottom and we will move up from now" every time there is a leg down, it's just wishful thinking. It looks like we still haven't gone past the denial phase. You will be right eventually, but when? Tomorrow? In a month? In a year?

Whole previous weeks he was saying we about to shoot "but anything can happen", as as charts were drawing beautiful HL, but noone cared to see weak BTC, that could not break even 39k, just no volumes.

I am not sure what TA are we talking here, seems just random shoot to "x by y day"

39 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Whole previous weeks he was saying we about to shoot "but anything can happen", as as charts were drawing beautiful HL, but noone cared to see weak BTC, that could not break even 39k, just no volumes.

I am not sure what TA are we talking here, seems just random shoot to "x by y day"

BTC seems to have pretty good support here after testing that 31k range. We haven’t had a massive bounce or anything like that yet but it seems like it doesn’t wanna go below 30 (for the time being anyway, I might wake up to an ugly day, who knows). I’m kind of expecting us to keep going sideways in an upward fashion for a decent amount of time. 

7 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

BTC seems to have pretty good support here after testing that 31k range. We haven’t had a massive bounce or anything like that yet but it seems like it doesn’t wanna go below 30 (for the time being anyway, I might wake up to an ugly day, who knows). I’m kind of expecting us to keep going sideways in an upward fashion for a decent amount of time. 

We are not going in upward fashion since 9th of May and last ATH was 14th of April for BTC. Past couple days erased all upward effort of past 2.5 weeks. 

If it will not break 39.5 as a beginning, in next two weeks, than I do see 28k as next target.

XRP will just follow.

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

We are not going in upward fashion since 9th of May and last ATH was 14th of April for BTC. Past couple days erased all upward effort of past 2.5 weeks. 

If it will not break 39.5 as a beginning, in next two weeks, than I do see 28k as next target.

XRP will just follow.

You've just put a target on your back lol.