Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, MalluJohn said:

The kind of perspective this guy gives is simply mind-blowing to me. 

 

Yup, watched it earlier and I love his reasoning. What I like the most is that he isn’t just looking at crypto charts. He’s looking at the charts of many markets while also considering many other factors OUTSIDE of the charts and he ties them all together very well and expresses it simply. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Yup, watched it earlier and I love his reasoning. What I like the most is that he isn’t just looking at crypto charts. He’s looking at the charts of many markets while also considering many other factors OUTSIDE of the charts and he ties them all together very well and expresses it simply. 

I've been following BCB for a long time now, well over a year, maybe even two, and have recently started his course. I have found him to be consistent, genuine and good at what he does. He's taught me a lot. We are so lucky to have people like him in the space. I've also recently started listening to Donovan Jolly from DIY Investing. His thumbnails had always put me off in the past, but actually he is really good too. Super bright, positive and worth giving a go. Crypto Eri has also been a favourite of mine for a long time now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

 

This is what I fail to understand as well. Judge Netburn made it clear the first time, and then when they didn’t produce the documents, she made a VERY clear statement regarding the steps they had to take and, in essence, saying they HAD to produce the documents regarding the ETH & BTC convos. How could you tell the Judge “NO” for the third time in a row and get away with it? Honestly, I don’t know how this is gonna play out, but Judges have been more easily annoyed in the past from having to repeat themselves just ONCE. Could the court not hold them in contempt after this third strike of disobedience? 
 

This is just complete disrespect for the Judge and the court system as a whole. They think that just because they’re a government agency that they can get special treatment since they’re “all in the same team” so to speak? I mean come on. If this is not declined or penalized and they’re not forced to produce the documents YESTERDAY I think I’m just gonna take a break from the forum and all of this space for a while. How the SEC have gotten this far with their behavior is beyond me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, B088IN said:

So what happens if they refuse to turn over the documents, what can happen?

If they are refusing to follow an order, again this is an allegation only at this time, then they can be sanctioned and depending on a few other things, might lose the case.
 

However, I think this is highly unlikely. Don’t read too much into this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, B088IN said:

So what happens if they refuse to turn over the documents, what can happen?

Nothing will happen. They are the government agency. Chill guys. This is how the real world works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TeeKay said:

Nothing will happen. They are the government agency. Chill guys. This is how the real world works.

 Nope, that isn’t true, even agency’s aren’t above the law. A direct violation from a court order will have repercussions and penalty’s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, B088IN said:

 Nope, that isn’t true, even agency’s aren’t above the law. A direct violation from a court order will have repercussions and penalty’s.

We all know that isn't right in a just system but in the real world? Get ready to be dazzled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TeeKay said:

We all know that isn't right in a just system but in the real world? Get ready to be dazzled.

I agree corruption may be rife in some parts of all workplaces. But to be so blatant in an open court with this much exposure isn’t going to happen. The only way out of producing those documents is to agree to settle to close the case. Ripple will want favourable terms of that is to happen and at this point, for them to have not handed them over, Ripple has the money to fight this to the end, they can wait or take a very favourable settlement. It’s up to the SEC who need to save face. If they have something to hide in those documents, surely that’s the only way to hide them. To take this long and to have been told twice already is testing the Judges patience to breaking point.  My question is what can the judge do if the SEC don’t abide by the orders given in handing over the documents?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, B088IN said:

I agree corruption may be rife in some parts of all workplaces. But to be so blatant in an open court with this much exposure isn’t going to happen. The only way out of producing those documents is to agree to settle to close the case. Ripple will want favourable terms of that is to happen and at this point, for them to have not handed them over, Ripple has the money to fight this to the end, they can wait or take a very favourable settlement. It’s up to the SEC who need to save face. If they have something to hide in those documents, surely that’s the only way to hide them. To take this long and to have been told twice already is testing the Judges patience to breaking point.  My question is what can the judge do if the SEC don’t abide by the orders given in handing over the documents?

 

Nada. That's the answer. Ofcourse the judge can proceed with contempt of court or dismiss the case altogether for failing to follow the rule of discovery process, BUT will a US judge really do that to a government agency? I highly doubt it. I hope I will be proven wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TeeKay said:

Nada. That's the answer. Ofcourse the judge can proceed with contempt of court or dismiss the case altogether for failing to follow the rule of discovery process, BUT will a US judge really do that to a government agency? I highly doubt it. I hope I will be proven wrong.

It depends on which side the Judge is on, every Judge has his own standpoint. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Yup, watched it earlier and I love his reasoning. What I like the most is that he isn’t just looking at crypto charts. He’s looking at the charts of many markets while also considering many other factors OUTSIDE of the charts and he ties them all together very well and expresses it simply. 

Absolutely! I even made my portfolio diversification into gold listening to him some months ago & it's been spot on. The way he ties together charts on gold, crypto, stock markets, google trends, fear index and what not. Been watching his videos for nearly a year now. He's been sticking to his playlist all through. Never changed his XRP targets from 8 to 13 USD. His suggestions on rotating to some of those alts also have been doing well. The call he made on BTC top was almost like a prophesy come true! Although I'm not invested in BTC at all, it was just awesome to watch him proved 100% arcuate on that call. He has helped me stay grounded on most extreme fluctuations we've seen over the past couple of months.

Was able to buy a huge stack of XRP at 0.18c in December after the SEC case only because of the perspective he provided. And that really helped me to DCA significantly.

On a lighter note, BCB is from the future. LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.