Charting the course of XRP

7 hours ago, Chocobo said:

We are looking to be breakout of being a stable coin now.

Hey, we just surged a whole penny!   

Xrp is always a laggard, I bet we'll get a price jolt tomorrow (if BTC hasn't stumbled by then..) 

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Hey, we just surged a whole penny!   

Xrp is always a laggard, I bet we'll get a price jolt tomorrow (if BTC hasn't stumbled by then..) 

A penny a day keeps the bearish doctor away

17 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

But, they are just 'keeping us in check' by abrasively and constantly making fun of peoples TA predictions.  

Yes, sorry I got personal earlier with him, I'll stop. 

It is a shame that you are making this personal and twisting the meaning of what I wrote. I wrote "keeping delusions and biases in check". Not "you" or "people".

People who make public TA predictions expose their ideas to criticism. It is part of the game.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Troote said:

It is a shame that you are making this personal and twisting the meaning of what I wrote. I wrote "keeping delusions and biases in check". Not "you" or "people".

People who make public TA predictions expose their ideas to criticism. It is part of the game.

Sorry Troote, I took a portion of what you said and twisted it to match what I think is actually happening (in the case of that one person who I will no longer engage with). I didn't mean it to be in conflict with you but can understand why it is.  Critique is very important and I have no issue with it. It is, I feel, a shame when it's done in a patronizing way that brings the person down rather than nudging them in a different direction.

Edited by RandyMarsh

41 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Sorry Troote, I took a portion of what you said and twisted it to match what I think is actually happening (in the case of that one person who I will no longer engage with). I didn't mean it to be in conflict with you but can understand why it is.  Critique is very important and I have no issue with it. It is, I feel, a shame when it's done in a patronizing way that brings the person down rather than nudging them in a different direction.

Feel sorry that TA did not work for you and best decision you could make is giving out on me 🥺🥺🥺

I for instance, decided to trade and feel much, much better 🤣🤣🤣

Its a market you can not direct people, they stupidly stay biased, stuborn, deaf etc. And this is right.

Also, direction, means financial advice, this is wrong.

In any case, I will drop my thought and whoever wants, can check and do whatever.

On 6/2/2021 at 9:57 PM, Julian_Williams said:

t seems to me XRP Nukes posts are mostly about how to trade a volatile market, rather than predictive of future prices. (maybe he/she will disagrre)

I hate things that do not have measurment, all those: soon, long, short, anytime and etc. Most TAs use those words to "see the future".

Also, to speak about future, is a bit awkward e.g. on Monday you easily could say "If BTC goes 40k, XRP will be e.g. 1.2 because XRPBTC is horny af" today you can say "XRPBTC is being d1ck", even BTC, despite growth is still yet to make breakthrough to 40-42k.

So yes, I just trying to get what will happen in next 1m-12h based on whaat happened in past days, based on other data from different sources and etc. And its exhausting 🥺

35 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I hate things that do not have measurment, all those: soon, long, short, anytime and etc. Most TAs use those words to "see the future".

Also, to speak about future, is a bit awkward e.g. on Monday you easily could say "If BTC goes 40k, XRP will be e.g. 1.2 because XRPBTC is horny af" today you can say "XRPBTC is being d1ck", even BTC, despite growth is still yet to make breakthrough to 40-42k.

So yes, I just trying to get what will happen in next 1m-12h based on whaat happened in past days, based on other data from different sources and etc. And its exhausting 🥺

Day trading is a skilled full time job only suited to certain temperaments.  Holding can be stressful too, but it can give as good rewards as day trading.  In many ways it is safer, that is why it is suited to most us on this forum.

16 hours ago, Chocobo said:

We are looking to be breakout of being a stable coin now.

That’s what I called it when it was 25c. It was so faithful to that number. It would slightly taper up or down by a liiittle bit but always come back and settle in that sweet spot. 

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Day trading is a skilled full time job only suited to certain temperaments.  Holding can be stressful too, but it can give as good rewards as day trading.  In many ways it is safer, that is why it is suited to most us on this forum.

Yeah but I look back at all the times I thought “oh wow that was a great rally, I feel like selling here” but didn’t because I had that “holder mentality” of holding through it all, ignoring the movements until it reached my target # where I would start selling in increments, and in every single scenario where I had the thought but did nothing, there was a heavy correction afterward. That happened many times and I could have over tripled my stack EASILY had I followed my gut. A few times I DID do it but with a veeery small amount because I thought to myself “ok this time I’m actually doing it, so it might work against me this time”, but all 3 times I sold at a profit, we had a correction and I bought back. I increased my stack but only by a few K zerps. So if you’re someone that seems to have a good sense of the market, however that may be, don’t be afraid to at least have a little play stash set aside to at least experiment. That is one of my biggest regrets, not having taken action sooner (and with a bigger stack) and ignoring my gut in fear of missing out on the possibility that my gut was wrong and I’d be missing the train. But as always....

THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE! 😁

Plus I think we’re nearing the stage where shit gets crazy like BCB said in his latest video. Wish I woulda found out about that guy sooner as well, very clever dude! I just ignored EVERYTHING crypto related outside of xrpchat and my own research in Google. 

3 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

Yeah but I look back at all the times I thought “oh wow that was a great rally, I feel like selling here” but didn’t because I had that “holder mentality” of holding through it all, ignoring the movements until it reached my target # where I would start selling in increments, and in every single scenario where I had the thought but did nothing, there was a heavy correction afterward. That happened many times and I could have over tripled my stack EASILY had I followed my gut. A few times I DID do it but with a veeery small amount because I thought to myself “ok this time I’m actually doing it, so it might work against me this time”, but all 3 times I sold at a profit, we had a correction and I bought back. I increased my stack but only by a few K zerps. So if you’re someone that seems to have a good sense of the market, however that may be, don’t be afraid to at least have a little play stash set aside to at least experiment. That is one of my biggest regrets, not having taken action sooner (and with a bigger stack) and ignoring my gut in fear of missing out on the possibility that my gut was wrong and I’d be missing the train. But as always....

THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE! 😁

Plus I think we’re nearing the stage where shit gets crazy like BCB said in his latest video. Wish I woulda found out about that guy sooner as well, very clever dude! I just ignored EVERYTHING crypto related outside of xrpchat and my own research in Google. 

Trust me, once you switch over to trusting your gut, you’ll likely think “I should have just held”.  It has nothing to do with your capabilities, though. It’s just the process of learning and unlearning until you settle into strategy that works for you. Whether that’s day trading or longer term trading. I would say that you have just as much chance of losing or making money with a longer term view. It all comes down to what you’d like to do during your productive hours.

Keep in mind that even the most competent and experienced traders frequently find themselves investing too little on good trades and too much on bad trades. This is true across all markets, equities, commodities, etc.

54 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Keep in mind that even the most competent and experienced traders frequently find themselves investing too little on good trades and too much on bad trades. This is true across all markets, equities, commodities, etc.

That’s precisely why I’ve stayed away from selling when I felt I should, and yet it would have always net me a good result. I sold on that last pump to 1.10 (didn’t catch the absolute top at 1.10 but was close enough) and now we’re red again. Worked out yet again. Was only 10% of the stack though, but if it dips any more I might buy back the zerps I sold and keep the profit. I think having a portion to play with isn’t bad at all and should be encouraged for people who feel they can learn something from experimentation. 

Posted (edited)

seems jed sales spiked again last week (15M) https://jed.tequ.dev/

Looking at the technical setup (as bcb says), jed sales ending (narrative) and court case (narrative) 

I believe we could indeed be heading to something completely crazy :)

Edit:

Though, looking at the jed narrative -> this might take another 2 - 3 months

Edited by Zerpppppp

7 hours ago, Neurotoxin said:

That’s precisely why I’ve stayed away from selling when I felt I should, and yet it would have always net me a good result. I sold on that last pump to 1.10 (didn’t catch the absolute top at 1.10 but was close enough) and now we’re red again. Worked out yet again. Was only 10% of the stack though, but if it dips any more I might buy back the zerps I sold and keep the profit. I think having a portion to play with isn’t bad at all and should be encouraged for people who feel they can learn something from experimentation. 

I have done a few trades, and missed a few.

I learnt to trade when SEC case hit.  I sold half my stack and went into ADA and was very handsomely rewarded.  There have been moments when I can see XRP is consolidating ADA is ready to pump some more, and the reverse situation.  I have found I am quite good at these switch trades.

What I cannot do is what XRP-nuke does.  I cannot sell the pumps and buy the dips because I panic buy back in too quickly instead of waiting for the right moment.   For that sort of trading you need nerves like steel and constant attention to the fluctuations which is exhausting.