Charting the course of XRP

2 minutes ago, Wolfaolyth said:

What is the next step..asking documents from the future ?

I sue you now because in 5 year you will commit what we are suing you today !

I personally think if this goes to court, SEC will be exposed for corruption on multiple different levels.

May be tin-foiley but that's just my thought

56 minutes ago, GAC1848 said:

I personally think if this goes to court, SEC will be exposed for corruption on multiple different levels.

May be tin-foiley but that's just my thought

I would relish this so much. The SEC’s corruption finally scrutinized and shown to the public and then them finally being penalized for it. 

Sorry for posting this off-topic but it will get more eyes on it here. If you have replies or questions then please come to the Flare Discussion club to post them rather than clogging up this thread.

Flare Finance (the suite of DeFi products being built on Flare) is relaunching their public beta, you can take part and play around with the DeFi products. Doesn't cost anything but a bit of time to set it up. It is not fully live yet but you can set up so you are ready to take part when it gets going. Here's how you do it:

Set up a metamask wallet and then connect to the network using this information. Select connect to a new network then input this:

Coston Test Net (May 23, 2021)

Chain ID: 16

Asset Code: CFLR

RPC Endpoint: https://coston-api.flare.network/ext/bc/C/rpc 

Block Explorer: https://explorer.flare.network/ 

After that you can go to this website (the 'faucet') to request your CFLR tokens to be sent to your metamask wallet, easy as a click of a button: https://faucet.towolabs.com/

12 hours ago, NightJanitor said:

[My eyes glaze over at Tenreiro's repeated arguments of "look, they doubted we'd handle this new thing properly - or that we'd do anything at all - or anything right - and that's their major sin your honor - and now we look bad - no fair!"]

This is just your interpretation of the transcript mockingly, right? There’s no way a lawyer speaks like this. If it’s actually accurate, then WOW, I really need to read this transcript and get a real good laugh. 

5 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

This is just your interpretation of the transcript mockingly, right? There’s no way a lawyer speaks like this. If it’s actually accurate, then WOW, I really need to read this transcript and get a real good laugh. 

God I wish this was actually said lol...this was just his interpretation

8 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

So basically this guy is convinced the TA is looking like a 'completed' crash - i.e. it's crashed , the bottom is in, and it's set to recover. He also points out that it all looks remarkably like the Dow Jones big crash and subsequent v-bottom out to set new ATHs.  

I’ve typically ignored TA altogether but recently I’ve started paying more attention and this BCB dude just nails it. His TA is absolutely preposterous. They say he’s from the future. 

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

I would relish this so much. The SEC’s corruption finally scrutinized and shown to the public and then them finally being penalized for it. 

What if in the future a deal was struck?

Ripple stops asking for documents that the Self Enriching Criminals know (and Ripple knows) will implicate them in corruption.

In return Ripple gets the SEC non-security tick of approval and freedom to carry on to greater things.

Acceptable?

15 minutes ago, PlanK said:

Ripple stops asking for documents that the Self Enriching Criminals know (and Ripple knows) will implicate them in corruption.

In return Ripple gets the SEC non-security tick of approval and freedom to carry on to greater things.

Acceptable?

It’s the likely outcome. 

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

I’ve typically ignored TA altogether but recently I’ve started paying more attention and this BCB dude just nails it. His TA is absolutely preposterous. They say he’s from the future. 

Once you come to terms with his horribly, horribly annoying voice, he is a very worth-while listen!  

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

This is why I quit today position that I took on Sunday, there is stil a risk, BTC can not break 40k and longer it stays below, the higher prpbability that it either: stagnates and shot to build 1st HL or goes for LL. (Want to believe more in later for sake of broken hopes) Anyway, I will be entering on second HL. Unless it just shoot straight to 4USD. 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, PlanK said:

Acceptable?

For my financial investment in XRP I would take it but for me seeing the SEC exposed would be amazing as a US citizen. They've been doing stuff like this for years and on other investments I've had