Charting the course of XRP

6 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Well, I got burned too Igave a chance for Sunday to be a green and turned out it still same Sunday as all before, so I took another risk and sold at 34k what bought at 36.5k, if BTC does not go lower 32k and instead shoots 38k, than I just got to trap and take a break and sit with fiat, the trades in recentdays allow me to do so up to 60k if I will not make a call than I endup where I am now, wtv it will be 10k or 100k for BTC.

World is cruel my friend.

So I have decided to go impulsive today, split cash 50/50 and etnered BTC @ 33.5k and XRP @0.738

Shall see how upcoming two days will playout.

Back to strategic bag holding

8 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

So I have decided to go impulsive today, split cash 50/50 and etnered BTC @ 33.5k and XRP @0.738

Shall see how upcoming two days will playout.

Back to strategic bag holding

I cant speak to BTC because I havent held it since my noob days, but I wholeheartedly agree that getting in at that price for XRP was a good move.

A move to lower 0.60s, high 0.50s is possible and if thats the case, better opportunities to buy in.

Best of luck.

Note: I also think the next leg up over several months will peak at~4.6 to ~4.8 before the next big dump unless something fundamental like regulatory clarity comes in.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ripley said:

I cant speak to BTC because I havent held it since my noob days, but I wholeheartedly agree that getting in at that price for XRP was a good move.

A move to lower 0.60s, high 0.50s is possible and if thats the case, better opportunities to buy in.

Best of luck.

Note: I also think the next leg up over several months will peak at~4.6 to ~4.8 before the next big dump unless something fundamental like regulatory clarity comes in.

Thank you, what I think, is that we got W shape recovery now, so 0.6 or 0.5 is possible before or on the Friday, when features closing and historical Evning wednesday and tgursday become very bearish,with recovery afternoon Friday.

Meanwhile I bet that next two days we should recover

Edited by xrp-nuke

3 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Somethings going to give , fat lady starts singing or you can start smiling again, meh.... wake me up at $2 this time

Not going to lie in aus woke up at 91cents. Now back to over the $1 mark now.12 cent rise this morning never felt sweeter. Thought we were going downnnnnn down down

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

Not going to lie in aus woke up at 91cents. Now back to over the $1 mark now.12 cent rise this morning never felt sweeter. Thought we were going downnnnnn down down

you can time stamp this post but the bull markets has not finished yet

Edited by Trentsteel

3 minutes ago, Mummabearinvestor said:

0,91 australian dollar = 0,70 us dollar. Xrp is at 0,77 dollar right now.

11 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Somethings going to give , fat lady starts singing or you can start smiling again, meh.... wake up at $2 this time

It could also be a last squeeze.

GettyImages-1020480798.jpg?w=730&crop=1

Posted (edited)

like... but bitcoin is decentralized right.. who cares about china /s

edit:

actually, the kind of news and the way it seems phrased. Isn't this just a miner trying to push another miner out of the market?

Edited by Zerpppppp