Charting the course of XRP

Posted (edited)

This can go way deeper... anyway I exceeded my daily numbers of purchases. 😄👍 Tomorrow is a new day for buyers with better prices.

Edited by madmellow

2 minutes ago, madmellow said:

This can go way deeper... anyway I exceeded my daily numbers of purchases. 😄👍 Tomorrow is a new day for buyers with better prices.

Tomorrow and after tomorrow I want to believe is a sell opportunity for today buyers 🤣🤣🤣

Posted (edited)

Folks, this is a classic shakeout. It's turning out to be a bit deeper than I expected though. But the bull run is alive and well, trust me. I've been in crypto for almost 9 year now. This will turn out to be a minor correction on the larger bull run chart. Zoom in on the previous bull runs. They never went straight up. Buy low and sell sell high. It sounds so simple, yet so many people do just the opposite. It's because of times like these that cause people to make decisions based on their emotions. Stay strong my friends. :)

Edited by xrp_sea

42 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Folks, this is a classic shakeout. It's turning out to be a bit deeper than I expected though. But the bull run is alive and well, trust me. I've been in crypto for almost 9 year now. This will turn out to be a minor correction on the larger bull run chart. Zoom in on the previous bull runs. They never went straight up. Buy low and sell sell high. It sounds so simple, yet so many people do just the opposite. It's because of times like these that cause people to make decisions based on their emotions. Stay strong my friends. :)

a shakeout? It looks like someone wanted to blow up the safe but took the whole builing down.

7 hours ago, Seoulite said:

What price did you guys buy at? I got some at 80 cents.

My AVG is 0.29 but still I feel uncomfortable. As others I feel I should have sold some 20% at the top, but, as always, selling is far more difficult than buying and looking back we're all excellent traders 😄.

Moreover each sell one has to take into account the tax liabilities that must be considered as a loss on top of the gains. This means that one should buy almost 30% lower before having a clean "profit". The exact figures I still need to find out which is one of the reasons not to sell...

1 hour ago, xrp_sea said:

I really hope you are right! Love a bit of positivity in the doom and gloom

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I do not know how to read this graph, but, wtf 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/XRPUSDSHORTS/

Yes, that s what i have posted earlier today, since friday ADA and XRP are heavily shorted...

On bitfinex almost all the token available are shorted...

It s the highest ratio for at least one year (datamish), it s very weird...thats why i would love to see price suddenly going up for an epic short squeeze

https://datamish.com/xrpusd/7d

Edited by Wolfaolyth