Charting the course of XRP

The 2013 BTC bullrun looks really similar to what we are having right now, some people argue that we could actually be in the yellow zone  and there is still room left for a new ATH, i guess we need to wait.

XRP1.thumb.png.4d8ac70a6742e618ebd99ca94dbae7ad.png

There are 4 scenarios for the XRP run:

1) If we actually are in the yellow zone and XRP is doing the 2013 bull run we are about to moon.

XRP2.thumb.png.4e7272e553b39237c2ac7e79721dd19f.png

2) What XRP has done so far looks much more like the 2017 bull run, if thats the case and BTC has already reached its ATH for this bullrun we should moon once it starts retracingXRP3.thumb.png.b68ed8c7d7b15779517ec4762a20d416.png

3) We are in the yellow zone and XRP is doing the 2017 bullrun, in that case we still have to wait for BTC to reach new ATH, retrace and then moon.

4) XRP miss the bullrun.

Sry for the crappy english.

1 hour ago, JASCoder said:

2700 does seem to be the new support level.
I'd be surprised to see it rise and hold above 3000 anytime soon.
( not a day goes by I don't think about the pittance I traded back at 750 lol )
D'oh !

Especially if BTC start breaking up, if BTC will go down and continue towards 20k or lower (in case of the bull run end) than 0.06 and lower is very possible scenario in coming months + SEC case.

Posted (edited)

To be totally honest. Judging on reddit/Twitter, I'm not sure we've fully capitulated..

To many people talking about a v bottom etc. 

Could mean we go a bit deeper still before we start to gain strength again, still some paper hands to shake out

Edit: to add to that, not sure what the price point would be for a further drop. Last big resistance was around0.60...

Might put a small buy around that level, incase we get a deeper shakeout 

Edited by Beepboop

3 hours ago, artiom1988 said:

2) What XRP has done so far looks much more like the 2017 bull run, if thats the case and BTC has already reached its ATH for this bullrun we should moon once it starts retracing

But it already HAS been retracing and XRP is following it, so there goes that. 

Can’t say it feels good sittin’ here in the 90’s :’(. Ahhhh patience. Give me patience and give me strength. 

56 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

I smell da fear. 

Its everywhere

I like it

It's not fear but my fully loaded dyper what you smell, and i'm glad you like it. 

23 hours ago, BluKoo said:

Ignore market cap for considering future price. 

Market cap is a result figure, not an input figure. 

Imagine I started a crypto with a total supply of 1 trillion coins and I bought 1 coin for $10, it would technically have a market cap of $10 trillion even though there's only $10 in the system. 

Market cap isn't really relevant. 

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay, and if there is a mutually agreed price across the system then that price could be anything. 

I appreciate that analogy a lot. I had previously heard about marketcap being irrelevant, but no one had explained it like you did. Makes perfect sense.

31 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Diamomd hands everywhere 🤣🤣🤣 Never learn

I'm starting to find your posts irritating. I'm not sure if it's because of the constant pessimism attacking my ego lol.

Posted (edited)

Honestly not a fantastic Daily candle close for us. XRPUSD closed OK, but XRPBTC has closed below a weekly level I was hoping to hold. Anyway the weekly level is more relevant to the weekly candle, and we have two more days to make up ground with that. Short term the charts still suggest upside to me.

A friend of mine predicted this BTC re-drop, it's a bull trap. Drag people in thinking it's a hard bounce and then send them back down. I didn't think we would see it, and I've been off with the charts for a few days, so I think it's time for me to examine my bias. I think we are going up long term, but I'm going to wait for it now rather than trying to predict it short term. 

Edited by Seoulite

46 minutes ago, NMNR said:

I'm starting to find your posts irritating. I'm not sure if it's because of the constant pessimism attacking my ego lol.

Pessimism? 🤣🤣🤣 

Definition from google: 

tending to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen.

Now think!

All these early entrants, that were accumulating since 2015 or earlier, even 2017 post everywhere, shout: I do not sell, HODL, buy the DIP and etc.? Why? Because of pletora yield pools and interest account, every hour they earn, covert, buy asset, put on % and earn, never ending loop. In bear market every taken loan during 2017, already pays off interest and on top covers the loan. This is just one small example.

Every time you listen them and not appreciate easy x2, or think x5 is just nothing, you loose opportunity. 

No pessimism here, just market and actions 🤣🤣🤣👍