Charting the course of XRP

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Plenty of green on the charts now.  ADA is storming it ( sold 55% of my ADA last week and put it back into XRP - was looking really good but it has turned out a poor decision)

Yeah, it appeared thar buy steam has picked up sooner than later, my next target to see how weekend will play out, usually Sunday is a dip 🤣🤣🤣

Still wait for 38k and 36k will be  an discount 😁

Edited by xrp-nuke

4 hours ago, BluKoo said:

This is how i'm hoping this formation plays out.
The current structure completes as a H&S and drops to around $1.04.
That then creates a larger inverse H&S propelling us back up into the $1.40s.

Don't know if analyzing charts makes any sense these days. At exactly 18.00 a big dump on all coins.

The big guys are playing with us I'm afraid. How this will end up nobody knows (honestly I'm a bit tired of these continuous manipulations but I guess we have to live with it).

47 minutes ago, Frisia said:

Don't know if analyzing charts makes any sense these days. At exactly 18.00 a big dump on all coins.

The big guys are playing with us I'm afraid. How this will end up nobody knows (honestly I'm a bit tired of these continuous manipulations but I guess we have to live with it).

Feck, I told them do it at 14.00

5 hours ago, CaptainCorningware said:

@BluKoo Considering 13-15 USD per XRP only necessitates a 400bil mcp, I think that's a realistic prediction.  

I’m still reluctant to it. But man oh man, If I see that number, I think I’ll burst out laughing, blush, my hands will sweat. All kinds of things will happen to me 😂

Some analysis from on-chain from past days:

So the call is now, how fast market grow. Looking into 2013, it can take month or two. 

@Baka you were looking for month RSI reset, you got it, at the cost of pain I told you about 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Some analysis from on-chain from past days:

So the call is now, how fast market grow. Looking into 2013, it can take month or two. 

@Baka you were looking for month RSI reset, you got it, at the cost of pain I told you about 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure what you mean here,

There s no pain , just good opportunities to buy more . Only people who panick have sold and couldnt even rebuy at lower price because of the exchanges crash. how sad right

I didn't sell and will not until I reach my goals :)) 

30 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

If anyone is interested have a Lamborghini for sale, low mileage.

how about 5.000 xrp? It's a crypto coin that's going to the moon in the near future, so they say.

6 hours ago, CaptainCorningware said:

@BluKoo Considering 13-15 USD per XRP only necessitates a 400bil mcp, I think that's a realistic prediction.  

Ignore market cap for considering future price. 

Market cap is a result figure, not an input figure. 

Imagine I started a crypto with a total supply of 1 trillion coins and I bought 1 coin for $10, it would technically have a market cap of $10 trillion even though there's only $10 in the system. 

Market cap isn't really relevant. 

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay, and if there is a mutually agreed price across the system then that price could be anything. 

A little off-topic but does anyone have any idea what price the FLR IOUs are trading for on ZB? They were listed on there a few days ago but I can't access the website. Either it's because it's China, or I'm in Korea, or both. Is there any of our Chinese friends here able to leap over the Great Firewall and bring us back word from the Middle Kingdom?