Molten

Charting the course of XRP

1 minute ago, Guybrush said:

Would'nt the flipflops be the smallest thing you'd own then ?

well, i don't need a walk in closet for my wardrobe, because everything i would wear would fit in a suitcase.

13 hours ago, Molten said:

Fast rises result in a technically overbought asset in a purely speculative market = rapid dump.

Slow rise results in established floors, slowly growing confidence = staying power.  People trust something that's been growing for months or years rather than something that blew 1000% in 2 days out of nowhere.

Though admittedly I'll take the 1000% pump but you won't be hearing from me anymore if that happens because I will be on an island somewhere B)

This market is technically about as oversold as it gets. Respectfully, your sound logic does not apply in this particular instance, imho.

39 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Does this TA with its double ceiling have a ring of truth about it?

fb0a0fcb-065e-4e01-b0a4-90540f156a3d.png

Yes and no.

Yes, in the sense that it represents a possible point of resistance. No, in that you're looking at a chart that is clearly trending higher on this particular timeline, with higher highs and higher lows both, all the way across the board.

In other words, as double tops go, it isn't one. Not in my book.

51 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Does this TA with its double ceiling have a ring of truth about it?

fb0a0fcb-065e-4e01-b0a4-90540f156a3d.png

I definitely agree with the bottom line.  The top line I would wait for another touch and rejection before I paid it too much mind.

The more the touches, the higher the validity.

Edited by Molten